• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Maria VS Tsunade

She resists Black Maria's poison, illusions, and has has superior AP + healing.
Black Maria scales above 1.03 gigatons. And she has Haki.

Tsunade is I think 4.3 gigatons.

Black Maria can also outrange and also has far higher LS, especially with her webs.

You could also make the argument that Buso could negate Tsunade's regeneration, but then again I could see that going either way.

I don't think it's a stomp.

Last edited:
Black Maria scales above 1.03 gigatons. And she has Haki.
Idk what her haki scaling is but for her zoan her scaling chain it's decently high:
Zoan BM > Zoan P1 > Base Sanji > Daifuku/Oven > Amande > Pero Candy wall > Gear 3rd > Gear 2nd > Base = 1.03 gigatons

Last edited:
Idk what her haki scaling is but for her zoan her scaling chain is decently high:
Zoan BM > Zoan P1 > Base Sanji > Daifuku/Oven > Amande > Pero Candy wall > Gear 3rd > Gear 2nd > Base = 1.03 gigatons
Didn't Red Hawk wreck Candy Maiden or what ever

Black Maria has an over over 5474951.05x advantage in LS, which would allow her to cover the entire battle field with webs, allowing her to trap Tsunade.

Once Tsunade is trapped, Black Maria would set the area on fire, burning Tsunade while she's trapped while also using her weapon to poison Tsunade. Under normal circumstances, Tsunade would be able to take out the poison with mystical palm, but because she'd be stuck on Black Maria's webs at this point, she would not be able to.

Black Maria's Buso would stop Tsunade from regenerating, so that isn't an option either.

I'm leaning towards Tsunade, I will explain my reasoning later.
Lips.png

Idk what her haki scaling is but for her zoan her scaling chain it's decently high:
Forgot to ask what's the source for Amande > Pero Candy Wall > Gear 3rd
Also I thought that meant Zoan Big Mom and I was so confused for a second

Back