• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

Hello, I would like to ask why we treat mana in BC as just energy from nature, I got some raw from the chapters where mana was introduced and the Google translation provided me with information very different from what we currently accept

And I would like to share these raws with the group

Is that 5-C for him and him alone?

yeah but I talked about it with Clover and others on discord and they convinced me Yosuga doesn’t scale above Ichika’s Zetten so he just upscales from her without Zetten. Making him have the same rating as Ichika so no 5-C BC yet.

Bruh
Just saw chap 353 leaks.
Tabata is making too many female MCs emotionally attached to him.At this point i simply can't choose between them.If this doesn't get a harem ending, I'mma riot.
I can't simply see the fact that Asta chooses Noele over the other girl's especially Ichika in recent Chapter.

hmmmm it seens like paladin acier does not have megicula power kinda of a weird choice but maybe there is something behind it
Morris is kinda weird too his horns are almos exactly like IRL Baphomet, but baphomet is not part of the qliphoth so maybe lucius just gave him a random high ranking devil

About 3 of Qlipoth devils haven’t been revealed. So Morris is definitely either one of them or he just got another massive amp to his modification magic that lets him control laws and Type 1 concepts?😂. Also the horns don’t always have to match as with the case with Lily and Belzeebub I think (if their horns matched correct me).

I wanted to ask if you've ever tried to argue that the devil's heart = soul with Zenon and Bezebull's statements in chapter 307, where they imply that the devil's heart can it serve as a bargaining chip with the soul, and also Lucius' statements going after the DH to get god powers, something he can only get with Soul hax?

Final Act Base Yuno > Spirit Dive Spade Saga Yuno

Stronger mages create more stars. The latter could only make like 5 stars while the former has an unholy amount

nah, Yuno is HIM.

Now, I'm not saying I want Lucius to win or anything, but my god imagine the hax if he actually takes control of every magic in the world

Back