• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

• Enchantment: Infinity「「無限」符呪エンチャント・インフィニティ, Enchanto - Infiniti」: Merlin channels an unlimited amount of magical power over a spell, making it to grow and empowering exponentially.[4]
  • Would Asta be able to negate infinite magic?
Here

The video talks about potency, Merlin has infinite supply of mana, not the same because Merlin is not using infinite mana in potency, she has infinite use of spells, even the costly ones

Asta´s potency surpass Merlin (for now, because NNT has a revision to be done for what I know) so Asta just nulls his spells, now, if he can make her dry of mana or not I don´t know

The video talks about potency, Merlin has infinite supply of mana, not the same because Merlin is not using infinite mana in potency, she has infinite use of spells, even the costly ones

Asta´s potency surpass Merlin (for now, because NNT has a revision to be done for what I know) so Asta just nulls his spells, now, if he can make her dry of mana or not I don´t know
It is stated that she applies infinite amounts of magic when using enchant infinity so would the swords work? Anyway so if a character is a different tier and use magic on Asta it wouldn’t work right?

if a character is a different tier and use magic on Asta it wouldn’t work right?
If you put Asta against a 3-A magic user and the magic user use "nuke", Asta can´t null that, is too strong for his anti magic

Is you put Asta against a 3-A magic user and he use a simple sleep spell that needs 20 seconds to work, Asta can null it, because is not potency, is hax

The exception is if that Sleep spell has affected someone with a 3-A magic barrier, then that spell also has potency and Asta would need to use his third sword to use causality, and the spell unless has ******* causality resistance, would be nullify

If you put Asta against a 3-A magic user and the magic user use "nuke", Asta can´t null that, is too strong for his anti magic

Is you put Asta against a 3-A magic user and he use a simple sleep spell that needs 20 seconds to work, Asta can null it, because is not potency, is hax

The exception is if that Sleep spell has affected someone with a 3-A magic barrier, then that spell also has potency and Asta would need to use his third sword to use causality, and the spell unless has ******* causality resistance, would be nullify
Are you saying Asta third sword causality manipulation would work in 3a magic?

Is it calced yet?
probably wouldn't be all that high compared to what we've already seen tbf
napkin math here so it's just very rough and assumes a lot

clover kingdom is ~1843km long
say the slash goes from center to edge, so radius (and length of the slash) 921.5km
i'll say the slash has the proportions of a katana, i.e roughly 1:100 thickness to length ratio and bevel angle of 15 degrees
thickness and thus depth of the cut is 9.215km
cross-sectional area is 42.45811250 km^2 , multiply by length to get volume of 39125.15066875 km^3 or about 3.91251507e+19 cc
use 8j/cc frag for dirt and rock i guess, comes out to 74.8 gigatons or 6-C

i'm prob quite a bit off but i am just assuming a lot

say the slash goes from center to edge, so radius (and length of the slash) 921.5km
i'll say the slash has the proportions of a katana, i.e roughly 1:100 thickness to length ratio and bevel angle of 15 degrees
cross-sectional area is 42.45811250 km^2 , multiply by length to get volume of 39125.15066875 km^3 or about 3.91251507e+19 cc

Are the leaks usually full chapters are partial scans? Maybe we'll get a better view

the feat should be ignored, the point here of being something so impressive is because it is a durability negation spell, and it would be easy to explain and understand it with a page of terminology decent , because much is overlooked and wrong in explaining verse terminology

the feat should be ignored, the point here of being something so impressive is because it is a durability negation spell, and it would be easy to explain and understand it with a page of terminology decent , because much is overlooked and wrong in explaining verse terminology
While he was amped by Neverland, he was also dying there and then so I feel like those 2 kinda cancel out. How's it dura negging?

How's it dura negging?
The denial of durability is in how Jack's magic works, the magic in Black clover works based on "matrices" that carry information on how a spell works, Jack's magic is "cut" that is he is able to apply information of slicing in his magic, he stated that his attack would "slash everything" in front of it, meaning it is a negation of durability based on that, the concept of "slashing"

The denial of durability is in how Jack's magic works, the magic in Black clover works based on "matrices" that carry information on how a spell works, Jack's magic is "cut" that is he is able to apply information of slicing in his magic, he stated that his attack would "slash everything" in front of it, meaning it is a negation of durability based on that, the concept of "slashing"
10bb7124f6f41ecf606f18f492e1eb06.jpg

so he conceptually cuts things? 🥘

Yeah, it should be more like Mashle 🗿
From what I've seen mashle's terminology explanation makes the same mistake as on the BC page, it is simply assumed that the magic cast by a character comes out of complete nothingness, however in BC this is a more complicated case, since the lack of elaboration of how a spell is cast and the difference between a simple spell and a true spell causes extreme script failures most around Asta with what anti magic can and cannot affect

Back