• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Captain of the Black Bulls Vs The 4th Espada

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does involve iy
If the enemy spiritual energy is too weak compared to you, your soul get crushed

explain. Soul crush? If it involves Spiritual pressure then it can be equalized to mana.
theres no way we can equalize those. unless u show some stuff for mana being linked to the soul and also interacting on that level i dont see how this isn't a stomp.

so he has soul hax other than soul crush?

theres no way we can equalize those. unless u show some stuff for mana being linked to the soul and also interacting on that level i dont see how this isn't a stomp.

Yeah that’s exactly what Mana is. It can be equalized.

Mana is Natural Energy, but Magic Power (Which get messed up by english translation) is linked to the Soul (it's also connected to your body but it's not relevant here)

It's basically whoever connects first

Yami can absorb attacks and aoe up to 5 meters radius, and straight up negate stuff with his Black Moon

Anyways voting yami
Stronger, more range With ds, precognition, dimensions cutting and power null
In playground Yami would be 1.3 Petatons from what I understand. Ulquiorra is rated 6-A+ with Cero Oscura (3.5 Petatons) and higher with GRC so he's not stronger from what I can tell but could be wrong just looking at the verse scaling notes for both. Precog won't be much of a problem if he just nukes the entire battlefield which is very likely up against strong opponents for Ulq to do. Dimension cutting can just be dodged through sonido, his powernull only looks like a couple meters at best and I doubt he can keep up mana zone in comparison to Ulq's stamina.

In playground Yami would be 1.3 Petatons from what I understand. Ulquiorra is rated 6-A+ with Cero Oscura (3.5 Petatons) and higher with GRC so he's not stronger from what I can tell but could be wrong just looking at the verse scaling notes for both. Precog won't be much of a problem if he just nukes the entire battlefield which is very likely up against strong opponents for Ulq to do. Dimension cutting can just be dodged through sonido, his powernull only looks like a couple meters at best and I doubt he can keep up mana zone in comparison to Ulq's stamina.
Even forget about cero oscuras multipliers

And his power nulls everything within the area, the area around yami will get nulled saving yami from damage

Don't recall how much stamjna the mana zone uses but yami has good stamina too, man activated that mana zone when he wss donuted and still haf the hand in the hole

Even forget about cero oscuras multipliers

And his power nulls everything within the area, the area around yami will get nulled saving yami from damage

Don't recall how much stamjna the mana zone uses but yami has good stamina too, man activated that mana zone when he wss donuted and still haf the hand in the hole
Yeah doesn't matter much if it powernulls, its just if he can continue with it for long periods of time. Several people in Bleach are able to fight for days and ofc Ulq is above them. And how long does he last in playground?

About Dodging Dimension Slash, no one ever dodged it aside from Dante, who had to use Teleportation to do so despite his speed advantage

There is also with yami having precog and equal speed i doubt he will be able to dodge it for more than 5 mins too

Yeah doesn't matter much if it powernulls, its just if he can continue with it for long periods of time. Several people in Bleach are able to fight for days and ofc Ulq is above them. And how long does he last in playground?
He keeps getting stronger as Shadow's creates Darkness and Darkness in turn creates shadows. As for his stamina, he should be comparable to Nacht who can fight Asta for 3 days straight and then go to war

About Dodging Dimension Slash, no one ever dodged it aside from Dante, who had to use Teleportation to do so despite his speed advantage
From what range? Sonido allows the espada to cross massive distances very easily so it shouldn't be too hard.

From what range? Sonido allows the espada to cross massive distances very easily so it shouldn't be too hard.
From several tens of meters, and the opponent had a speed advantage and could increase their speed even further. It took teleportation to avoid it and he almost got caught in it.

Sonido could help but when Yami also has a speed amp with Mana Zone that can blitz opponents that are faster than he is, it will hardly make a difference.

And using sonido to dodge at the last second, assuming he could even react, won't work as he can predict his next location with ki

From several tens of meters, and the opponent had a speed advantage and could increase their speed even further. It took teleportation to avoid it and he almost got caught in it.

Sonido could help but when Yami also has a speed amp with Mana Zone that can blitz opponents that are faster than he is, it will hardly make a difference.

And using sonido to dodge at the last second, assuming he could even react, won't work as he can predict his next location with ki
Honestly if it's not blitzing across hundreds of meters then I don't see this being too important, Ulquiorra can keep his distance with several of his biggest attacks, while Yami has to be somewhat close to get a hit no?

Anyway Yami can amp his speed with Mana Zone to reach blitzing level of speed with Mana Zone: Condense and Super Condensed.
So with that and precog Yami is have no problem dodging Ulquiorra’s attacks.

Time to run through the list of stuff needed for Bleach
  • Can he see souls?
  • Does his power null have feats of negging soul hax?
  • Does he resist soul hax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back