• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Selective permeability and durability ignoring for Asta.

This will be my first post here, so I apologize if I did anything wrong. As for the actual post, I found this on Reddit and thought it was exciting, so I decided to see if it's worthy enough to be added to Asta's profile. All credit goes to the Redditor who made this post. I accept no credit.

Could you show the scans for Yami and Vangeance? Does Asta's attack work like Mana Zone? Or were they just in the way but it somehow phased through them?

Could you show the scans for Yami and Vangeance? Does Asta's attack work like Mana Zone? Or were they just in the way, but it somehow phased through them?
It passes through them. I would post some scans, but I'm not familiar with this site yet.

He didn’t really slice through his arm from my perspective. But Asta did say his demon slasher never cuts his ally otherwise Yami and/or Vengeance would’ve been hit.
I thought the same at first, but the black shadow of his sword slash goes through Nacht's fingers, making me think it did go through his arm.

Could you show the scans for Yami and Vangeance? Does Asta's attack work like Mana Zone? Or were they just in the way but it somehow phased through them?

The slash passed through Yami and Vangeance, They are at the center of slug form Lucifero.

Will send the infinity slash scan later cuz public wifi being a bitch rn.

The slash passed through Yami and Vangeance, They are at the center of slug form Lucifero.

Will send the infinity slash scan later cuz public wifi being a bitch rn.
I'll try and make my argument for this later due to this not being allowed. But doesn't Ultimate magic also do this?

This CRT can not be accepted at all, because it comes from an off site argument

You need to write it out your own way

Back