• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐•ญ๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐•ถ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—: ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐ธ๐“๐’ป ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Ž ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐‘’๐’ท๐‘’

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
DRZA1B4.png

HIGH 6-C AND LOW 6-B TOURNAMENT

DARK ELF PATRY

1y7ap4r79t641.jpg

LIEBE

8f1440a669827c44101b496bc7134b9e.jpg

RULES
  • No deaths, Incap only.
  • Starting range 100m apart.
  • Speed un-equalized
  • Have fun

BEGIN...

Last edited:
Liebe has access to all of Asta's swords and he can control them telekinetically.

I wonder how he will handle Patry

so... what're these two dude's first move?

Leibe (1st key) just telekenetically throws the anti magic sword around to attack his target. He can also negate magic with ranged slashes but that's about it.

Dark Elf Patry (4th key) shoots a barrage of dark light blades or a large dark light attack that is too wide to avoid to some people.

Check out their pages for more info and lmk any questions you have

Leibe (1st key) just telekenetically throws the anti magic sword around to attack his target. He can also negate magic with ranged slashes but that's about it.

Dark Elf Patry (4th key) shoots a barrage of dark light blades or a large dark light attack that is too wide to avoid to some people.

Check out their pages for more info and lmk any questions you have
Huh, so Liebe can negate magic, does it works on something wode scale like Patry's magic?

Huh, so Liebe can negate magic, does it works on something wode scale like Patry's magic?

He can reduce the damage if he coats himself with Anti-magic but idk if he has the range to do that.

He has an AP advantage but he lacks fighting experience because he has always been in Asta's grimoire and has only fought Asta during a devil ritual.

Liebe should have a knowledge advantage if he has experienced Astaยดs fight and therefore, should know about how Patry works

Liebe has a 2 AP and a unknown speed advantage so Patryยดs magic is easily nullify and he has to capitalize in Liebe lack of fighting experience, difficult, when he is in his dark elf state and only fights like a mindless beast

Liebe should have a knowledge advantage if he has experienced Astaยดs fight and therefore, should know about how Patry works

Liebe has a 2 AP and a unknown speed advantage so Patryยดs magic is easily nullify and he has to capitalize in Liebe lack of fighting experience, difficult, when he is in his dark elf state and only fights like a mindless beast
I was gonna say Liebe didn't have any skill judging from what arnold said but i guess Patra also didn't have any self conscious in this state is it?

This is not a vote but I'm leaning towards Liebe now, might need more argument for Patra

I was gonna say Liebe didn't have any skill judging from what arnold said but i guess Patra also didn't have any self conscious in this state is it?

This is not a vote but I'm leaning towards Liebe now, might need more argument for Patra
Unless we are using Dark Elf Patry after regaining his mind thanks to Asta, he was a mindless beast and his feats after recovering his mind are non existent

Does Liebe know how to produce enough anti magic to take care of the range of Divine Punishment? Because Patry spams it

Also even though Patry was โ€œmindlessโ€ (I would use the word in great despair) he was still fighting Asta and Yuno skillfully especially in close combat iirc.

Bump

SUMMARY

Patry is the more skilled fighter, has danmaku, and reactive power level.

Liebe can negate his magic, manipulate his swords telekinetically and coat himself with Anti-magic to reduce damage from magical attacks.

Bump

SUMMARY

Patry is the more skilled fighter, has danmaku, and reactive power level.

Liebe can negate his magic, manipulate his swords telekinetically and coat himself with Anti-magic to reduce damage from magical attacks.
Which can last longer?

Yeah, Patry wasn't actually mindless in the sense of battle iq/skill, he was fighting Asta and Yuno pretty equally and was (somewhat) overwhelming them despite the 2v1 disadvantage. He even gets stronger and stronger the more he feels hatred and despair. Liebe isn't as skilled as Asta and Yuno, nor does he have Ki to be able to react accordingly to Patry.

I'd say Patry takes this pretty handily.

Yeah, Patry wasn't actually mindless in the sense of battle iq/skill, he was fighting Asta and Yuno pretty equally and was (somewhat) overwhelming them despite the 2v1 disadvantage. He even gets stronger and stronger the more he feels hatred and despair. Liebe isn't as skilled as Asta and Yuno, nor does he have Ki to be able to react accordingly to Patry.

I'd say Patry takes this pretty handily.

Alright, going with this, Patry FRA

Back