• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER CRT (GOD TIER): THE GREATEST MAGICAL POWER IN THE WORLD

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
0332-003.png

As reaffirmed by Lucius, half of Lucifero had the greatest power in the world so he scales above Megicula's 1.95 Petaton value.

With his full body, we already accepted that Lucifero will be two times stronger making him 3.9 Petatons

Lucius in base form added Lucifero's total power unto his own therefore he scales to 3.9 Petatons.

After a year and a few months, Asta got stronger. Asta is comparable to base Lucius with Partial Devil Union Mode.

FaoOCNrXwAA-LTS.jpg:large

The difference between baseline High 6-A and 3.9 Petatons is merely 1.1x so True human Lucius will upscale to baseline High-6A.

Looks ok. Though could wait a little to see who else ends up scaling so you don't have to create another crt about god tier ap and then we end up having even stronger characters be introduce or Lucius gets some new form that requires another crt itself when people scale.

Looks good to me. Lucius confirming Lucifero's statement pretty much eliminates the "Lucifero was just being arrogant" argument

Looks ok. Though could wait a little to see who else ends up scaling so you don't have to create another crt about god tier ap and then we end up having even stronger characters be introduce or Lucius gets some new form that requires another crt itself when people scale.

I don’t mind.

I’m expecting a lot tbh. Such as
  • what happened to Astaroth.
  • what 100x Ki multiplier means.

Agree: Arkenis, CloverDragon03, SuperStar, Dereck03, Lugh_Tuathe_Dé, Steve_Rogers, Limit_Breaker9910.

This may be late by disagree in a lot of things here.

Lucifero said that his Magical Power WAS the greatest in the world which means he doesn't have the Greatest magical power anymore.

Lucius in base shouldn't scale to Lucifero either since there's no indication he didn't use his True Human to defeat him. Lucius also used devil power before purifying it which also implies that he needs to use Devil Power to access the power he absorbed from Lucifero.

Megicula shouldn't be 650 Teratons in 1/3 form as well.

Lucifero said that his Magical Power WAS the greatest in the world which means he doesn't have the Greatest magical power anymore.
This statement should not be taken without prior context. "Even with half my body gone...I am the king of devils." This is a qualifier for the next words that come out of his mouth.
Lucius in base shouldn't scale to Lucifero either since there's no indication he didn't use his True Human to defeat him. Lucius also used devil power before purifying it which also implies that he needs to use Devil Power to access the power he absorbed from Lucifero.
It's not our burden to prove he didn't. Adra already gave him half of Lucifero's power, and he has time magic on top of a grimoire. It is very plausible that Lucius beat him in base, especially since that is the state we are shown.
Megicula scales above the Lilith and Naamah fused.

This statement should not be taken without prior context. "Even with half my body gone...I am the king of devils." This is a qualifier for the next words that come out of his mouth.
He's simply stating that even 50% of his power should be a great amount of power

It's not our burden to prove he didn't. Adra already gave him half of Lucifero's power, and he has time magic on top of a grimoire. It is very plausible that Lucius beat him in base, especially since that is the state we are shown.
Because the author was waiting to reveal Lucius' power, it makes sense Lucius didn't show his True Human Form. Also Lucius had to use Devil power before using his true human form which means his base isn't using devil power and so shouldn't be using all the power he absorbed from Lucifero.
Megicula scales above the Lilith and Naamah fused.
There's nothing implying that. The reason Megicula scales 650 Teratons is because Liebe said they had no chance against her without using DU even though that only means she's far stronger than Black Asta which was obvious already.

Liebe said they had no chance against her without using DU
While Liebe and Asta were practically ******** themselves compared to no concern whatsoever for the fused twins
He's simply stating that even 50% of his power should be a great amount of power
A great amount of power that is above everyone one else unless you remove all context.
Because the author was waiting to reveal Lucius' power, it makes sense Lucius didn't show his True Human Form.
You're trying to argue author intent, which is something you can't prove.
Also Lucius had to use Devil power before using his true human form which means his base isn't using devil power
That's fine, but it doesn't really matter.
so shouldn't be using all the power he absorbed from Lucifero.
His ki is shown to be like Lucifero's and it's stated that power is the reason he can maintain spells on a large scale.

While Liebe and Asta were practically ******** themselves compared to no concern whatsoever for the fused twins
Guess what? They were in DU at the time.

A great amount of power that is above everyone one else unless you remove all context.
You're the one removing context
You're trying to argue author intent, which is something you can't prove.That's fine, but it doesn't really matter.
Lucius had to use Devil Power to enter his Tru Human form but if he had all of Lucifero's power in base then he wouldn't have Devil Power to use.

Guess what? They were in DU at the time.
You're really comparing a top-floor supreme ruler to devils on the bottom floor. So in all 7 levels of the underworld where each supreme devil is stronger than the last, 1/3 of Megicula shouldn't be above the weakest devil Naalith? Anyway, not the thread for this.

You're the one removing context

Lucius was literally seen in base extracting Lucifero's heart and your counter argument is "Author intent"?

Lucius had to use Devil Power to enter his Tru Human form but if he had all of Lucifero's power in base then he wouldn't have Devil Power to use.

Astaroth exists?

or the fact he can manipulate devils like or even better than Lucifero

This may be late by disagree in a lot of things here.

"Was the greatest in the world," keyword "was" because Lucius just stomped him after having taken half of his power from the heart that Adrammelech took, so it still stands
Lucius' base is his base power + Lucifero's power, that much has been consistently noted up to the moment he uses his True Human form. Also your second point is just wrong, it just means he can purify Lucifero's power and then use it, just like how he purified Beelzebub's power and then gave it to Sister Lily.
She 100% should, Liebe said he and Asta needed Devil Union to win and they didn't stand a chance otherwise. Plus, Megicula is a substitute for one of the bottom-most devils, whereas Naamah + Lilith are the top-most

"Was the greatest in the world," keyword "was" because Lucius just stomped him after having taken half of his power from the heart that Adrammelech took, so it still stands
He was the greatest when he was at 100%...
Lucius' base is his base power + Lucifero's power, that much has been consistently noted up to the moment he uses his True Human form. Also your second point is just wrong, it just means he can purify Lucifero's power and then use it, just like how he purified Beelzebub's power and then gave it to Sister Lily.
His base can't be the full power of Lucifero because he still had to purify his Devil form to become a true human which means the power he took from Lucy isn't fully unlocked while he's in base form.
She 100% should, Liebe said he and Asta needed Devil Union to win and they didn't stand a chance otherwise. Plus, Megicula is a substitute for one of the bottom-most devils, whereas Naamah + Lilith are the top-most
This is 1/3 Megicula not her full power. Luck was scared by the unfused Twins even though he scales to Megicula who's twice as strong as them. Explain this.

This is 1/3 Megicula not her full power. Luck was scared by the unfused Twins even though he scales to Megicula who's twice as strong as them. Explain this.

Lol, I was going to fix Luck soon.

Luck doesn't scale to Megicula because he was able to damage her due to a combined attack with Gaja. So I was going to make a CRT later to scale Luck to half that.

You should join the discord server where I literally talked about this same thing yesterday and my future plans.

Lol, I was going to fix Luck soon.

Luck doesn't scale to Megicula because he was able to damage her due to a combined attack with Gaja. So I was going to make a CRT later to scale Luck to half that.
Then also fix Nozel and Noelle since they shouldn't fully scale to Megi as well since they attacked her while she was weakened because Luck's and Gaja's attack(Gaja also shouldn't fully scale to Megi since he had to basically kill himself to destroy Megi's body)

This doesn't have anything to do with this discussion but neither Zenon or Yuno should be 650 Teratons as well.

Then also fix Nozel and Noelle since they shouldn't fully scale to Megi as well since they attacked her while she was weakened because Luck's and Gaja's attack(Gaja also shouldn't fully scale to Megi since he had to basically kill himself to destroy Megi's body)

This doesn't have anything to do with this discussion but neither Zenon or Yuno should be 650 Teratons as well.

Sigh, none of this has anything to do with the discussion.

Megicula's magic power wasn't weakened so Nozel should fully scale because he literally trained his entire life for that moment. Oh, and Gaja's magic was amped by Rill's spell jsyk. If you have any more questions let's talk about it in the discussion thread, BC wiki discord server (preferable), or message wall.

Megicula's magic power wasn't weakened so Nozel should fully scale because he literally trained his entire life for that moment. Oh, and Gaja's magic was amped by Rill's spell jsyk. If you have any more questions let's talk about it in the discussion thread, BC wiki discord server (preferable), or message wall.
OK. Although it somewhat does have to do with the discussion since Megi's AP is important to this upgrade

Could you give the the Discord link?

He was the greatest when he was at 100%...
He says "even if I've lost half my body"
His base can't be the full power of Lucifero because he still had to purify his Devil form to become a true human which means the power he took from Lucy isn't fully unlocked while he's in base form.
He legit says he's taken in Lucifero's power so I don't know what to tell you. The "True Human" form would be beyond Lucifero's power, as it's even stated that this purified power surpasses the power of a devil. So, his base form has Lucifero's full power, then his True Human form purifies it and makes it even stronger.
Combined attack with Gaja + amped by Twilight of Valhalla (yes, Luck was also amped, he was with Gaja who was amped and there's no reason to not amp Luck, especially when Rill says "if I had another lightning user" or something along those lines)
This is just flat-out wrong but it's irrelevant anyway so whatever

Back