• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher takes on another iconic one eyed villain.

i still think ford calling him higher dimensional and bill saying multi-dimensional makeover hints at him being 4-D

but he has 4-D hax anyway so it should work

Too bad Bill is 3D physically.

Even if he's 4D physically, you still need proofs that his mindhax works. For example, Mxy's plothax doesn't work on 5D beings, even though he's 5D

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
That's because with Mxy it's shown not to work no?
Where are you getting at? Mxy's plothax never shown to work on 5D beings, same with Bill's mindhax (which never shown to work on 4D beings)

If you want to say Bill's mindhax works on 4D beings, you'll have to give me proofs/scans.

What am I getting at? That having higher dimensional powers means you should be able to affect higher dimensional beings that don't have a resistance to it.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
What am I getting at? That having higher dimensional powers means you should be able to affect higher dimensional beings that don't have a resistance to it.
Having higher-dimensional powers doesn't automatically give you higher-dimensional haxes. I just gave example upthere. You need to prove that Bill's mindhax works on 4D beings. Otherwise, you're not getting anywhere.

Sound of Infinity said:
Isn't Sauron borderline haxless in his High 3-A form? Or his true form includes all the haxes from his 6-B form?
I believe that it's just the creator of the profile not putting "all previous abilities but greatly enhanced" on his las key. Since there are many other High 3-A characters form his verse like him (that he apparently fights), I very much doubt your point to be true.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I can give you another example of higher-dimensional powers that doesn't have higher-dimensional haxes. Dragon Ball is a very example.

I can give you another example of higher-dimensional powers that doesn't have higher-dimensional haxes. Dragon Ball is a very example.

Because Dragon Ball has no hax.

I'm talking about that hakai that Beerus have. Beerus himself is Low 2-C, but his hakai never erased a 4D being. I never even said anything about the verse being haxless (which it is)

You don't understand it don't you? For example, I'm putting him against a High 3-A that's a 4D being and has no resistance to EE. Beerus's hakai won't even work because it never shown to work on 4D beings. It isn't necessary for the opponent to be stronger than Beerus, as long as they are 4D, hakai won't work.

I would appreciate it if you read everything I said carefully.

How isn't it combat applicable? Aren't the Ainur like, capable of changing concepts? Or is it just Valar only?

Because they have never used it in a battling sense. They used it dor the creeation of middle earth rather than anything else

Back