• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher takes on another iconic one eyed villain.

Pretty sure we assume a 4-D being (physically) has 4-D hax, unless shown otherwise.

For a 3-D character with 4-D AP, like Beerus, it'd have to be proven that hakai is 4D.

@Gyro

Bill is physically 3-D, yes. But even if he's physically 4-D, it still needs to be proven that it works on 4D beings. Like Mxy's plothax over there. His plot doesn't work on 5D beings.

Difference is a 4D mind is infinitely more complex than a 3D mind.

It makes sense that a 3D has to prove that his mind hax would have to work on a 4D being, because of what I just stated above.

But a physically 4D being would understand how another 4D mind works, so their mind hax would work on them if the other 4D being has no resistance to it, even if they never mind haxxed another 4D being.

@Shadow

Too bad Bill is physically 3D and he never mindhaxed a 4D being.

And I just gave you example of higher-dimensional being with lower-dimensional haxes.

Why are you guys still debating for a hax that Ricsi said that it wouldn't be very useful for this scenario and that he doesn't use that often in the first place?

Why do all Bill thread end up like this...

Besides, from what I'm seeing, Sauron may very well be a full on 4D being.

What does his HD Manipulation do exactly? Has he used these in combat?

I believe that Bill's Higher Dimensional Manipulation was supposed to be removed one he got downgraded from High 1-C to 2-A, though I'm not totally sure.

Higher Dimensional Manipulation is the ability to manipulate greater spatial and temporal dimensions than 3-D space, such as 4-D space and above.

And somehow he's still listed as an example of higher dimensional manipulation in its page.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Higher Dimensional Manipulation is the ability to manipulate greater spatial and temporal dimensions than 3-D space, such as 4-D space and above.
I don't think we treat it like that anymore, unsless the 4th dimension ins't actually Time in-verse.

The page would be needed to be changed then, removing abilities befire their page is changed accordingly isn't something that is done.

Causality Manipulation won't work on someone who exist on a plane superior to time itself.

Maybe? I don't know enough about Sauron, but as far as I know, Bill's mind hax isn't that potent.

I mean, if Bill figures out he can't kill him he could just make Sauron his own pocket dimension like he did with Mabel

How does he do that? Because htere's a bit of a differnece between caturing a child and the higher dimensional embodiment of a part of the univrese.

Also, if he gets BFR'd, what would stop Sauron from just blowing up the dimension?

True but I see no resistance to it on Sauron's page, plus it's very much in character for Bill to do, especially if he couldn't kill the guy

He might, but then how does he come back. Bill BFR'd Mabel because he knew Dipper would go for her. With Sauron he could just send him into his own pocket dimension completely away from the battlefield with his multiversal range

Back