• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Big Bads of 2 very influential cartoons from the renaissance era. Pure Evil, enigmatic, omnicidal, bringers of the apocalypse.

Chaos vs Extinction

bill_cypher_vs_the_lich_by_justsomeapple_dgvu7zp-414w-2x.jpg

(I've been looking for a good match to make with the Lich for a while even prior to the upgrades, and apparently nobody has made a match-up between him and ol' Bill so far with them both in the same tier. Also, this is my very first VS thread, so I hope this doesn't flop 🙏)

• Speed is equalized
  • Both 2-A
  • Location: Fusion of Gravity Falls and the Candy Kingdom caused by the Dimensional Rift and the Mushroom Bomb
  • Starting Distance: 2 kilometers
  • Extra: Both Bill and The Lich are empowered by the Dimensional Rift and the Mushroom Bomb respectively, in the background as noted before.

The Beast with just one eye : 1

The End : 0

Axloltl and GOLB sit these mfs in the corner and they talk about why they wanna kill everything (Inconclusive) : 0

Last edited:
Then Bill is f#cking dead because he doesn´t resists any of them
Nonexistent Physiology Type 3, Aspect Type 1, 3 and Immortality Type 5 says hello.

None of Lich's abilities are enough to kill/neutralized Hunson Abadeer, so Bill, who has Nonexistent Physiology Type 3 and Immortality Type 5 like Hunson, is not affected by them.

What's Bill's first attack?
Allright, what does Bill Cipher start with?
From what I've seen in his matches here? In terms of he'll start with energy attacks that bypass durability according to the profile, or grow large and start throwing hands, mostly against large physical opponents like Shackatron. That or he just snaps his fingers and transmutates his victims or shift their biological components.

If you want my guess on how it'll start? Seeing The Lich spawn in with a ghoulish mushroom bomb that mutates reality and makes the properties of time itself more fluid, Bill will see him as a potential colleague who is as formidable and destructive as he is like his nightmare realm buddies, someone he'll want more on his side than against him in his pursuit to spread wierdmaggedon.

So he'll start by trying to sweet talk the Lich into making a deal with him, most likely to no avail considering that words have no effect on swaying the Lich, much less for the sake of progressing any goal besides his: the Extinction of all life and existence, as opposed to Bill's endgame of ruling over a lawless reality as the host of an endless party. To which then the fight will start.

From what I've seen in his matches here? In terms of he'll start with energy attacks that bypass durability according to the profile, or grow large and start throwing hands, mostly against large physical opponents like Shackatron. That or he just snaps his fingers and transmutates his victims or shift their biological components.
Well. Bill won't be able to make an energy attack because he'll be under the Lich's passive mind manipulation. And again, I ask, will the Lich be able to use the enchiridion?

Nonexistent Physiology Type 3, Aspect Type 1, 3 and Immortality Type 5 says hello.

None of Lich's abilities are enough to kill/neutralized Hunson Abadeer, so Bill, who has Nonexistent Physiology Type 3 and Immortality Type 5 like Hunson, is not affected by them.
Bill still can't resist passive mind manipulation

Nonexistent Physiology (Nature 3, All Aspects Primordial Monsters exists in a state different from existence and nonexistence being in the all-encompassing Void. The all-encompassing Void is the place that predates existence and nonexsitence)

The lack of scans scares me

Nonexistent Physiology (Nature 3, All Aspects Primordial Monsters exists in a state different from existence and nonexistence being in the all-encompassing Void. The all-encompassing Void is the place that predates existence and nonexsitence)

The lack of scans scares me
I gebuinely think the AT's profiles are horrible because of this.

Regardless Mind hax and Death hax are completely useless against Bill, Lick being NEP 3 himself doesn't mean anything if he hasn't feats of using said haxes against NEP characters like himself.

Alright I'm here as the person who updated Lich's profile in general terms. Lich seems to resist most of what Bill has things. The most powerful powers of the lich are things like death manipulation, mind manipulation, perception manipulation, possession, sleep manipulation, fear manipulation, magic (So Conceptual Manipulation Type 1), biological Manipulation, transmutation. Lich can't use mind manipulation it because Bill doesn't have a mind. One of the issues here is whether the Lich should be allowed to use the Enchiradion.

I mean if he existed before both existence and nonexistence itself, then he should be NEP 2, not 3.
In the thread where NEP was given to Primordial Monsters, I recall that it was initially going to be Type 2 but was changed to type 3 as a compromise, as Primordials do "exist" but outside of the same standards and properties as the states of existence and non-existence since they straight up predate both states, to which I'll add, seems to be the distinction from Bill's mindscape form being in a state of quantum uncertainty and not existing according to his words. Whether or not those standards of nonexistence should be equalized is up to y'all to debate, however.

You realize you need additional proof for this, right? There is no proof that the Lich can influence NEP beings such as Orgalorg with these abilities.
Hunson was going to try to devour Gunter/Orgalorg's soul and him and The Lich scale to eachother, this might count, but it's also not listed in his profile right now, so 🤷‍♂️

In the thread where NEP was given to Primordial Monsters, I recall that it was initially going to be Type 2 but was changed to type 3 as a compromise, as Primordials do "exist" but outside of the same standards and properties as the states of existence and non-existence since they straight up predate both states, to which I'll add, seems to be the distinction from Bill's mindscape form being in a state of quantum uncertainty and not existing according to his words. Whether or not those standards of nonexistence should be equalized is up to y'all to debate, however.
It doesn't make sense as a "compromise", as the whole purpose of NEP is straight up existing as a nonexistent being. NEP 3 means being both states, and NEP 2 is lacking both existence and nonexistence, how this wiki managed to say it's both existent and nonexistent when he predates both concept is beyond me.

Plus NEP of same nature get equalized due to things coming down to semantics otherwise.

Back