• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher takes on another iconic one eyed villain.

There's Dreamscapers, Sock Opera, The Last Mabelcorn, Weirdmaggedon. Heck, he could've used precog way before the series starts which Journal 3 implied. Even if he does have precog, I doubt he'd even use them in combat.

I wasn't trying to debunk his precog BTW, i'm just saying he doesn't seem the kind of guy to use it when he has to, just using it to screw around with people which leads to his untimely defeat.

imma bring back 4-D bill and his higher dimensional manipulation by saying this

time baby IS physically 4-D because he drank time so yeah

unless this doesn't count although i think it does as Chuck being able to kick time is his reasoning

because it was hax correct? well then two things

1. Then chuck kicking time shouldn't be 4-D

2.His hax is 4-D so it should work on Sauron

(my first one is to see the reasoning behind why one is 4-D and the other is not, i am not trying to get into a fight with you)

I am not going to repeat stuff to you anymore. It is the equivalent to screaming at a wall.

It was not accepted, the end.

i havent been here for a while and forgot

say it and i wont even argue i will say okay and that is that

also if sauron is 4-D and bill is 3-D all around then shouldn't this be a stomP?

nono my sir, you are mistaken i meant why is time baby eating time not 4-D worthy? also please please do not think i am trying to annoy you and am actually asking out of curiosity

Because again, there is no way to give a tier to that feat. 4D refers to a spatial dimension, time is often atributed to it, but trying to give a tier to that is like trying to give a tier for eating depth.

Back