• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, since The Lich is not allowed to use The Enchiradion, he will not have Dimensional Travel. Bill Cipher uses BFR and The Lich can't come back. My vote is for Bill.
I checked Bill's profile again twice, the only mention of BFR is through him creating Mabeland, which I not only have to question the validity of this use in a battle, but how in character this would be in the first place before I place this as a vote.

I checked Bill's profile again twice, the only mention of BFR is through him creating Mabeland, which I not only have to question the validity of this use in a battle, but how in character this would be in the first place before I place this as a vote.
Bill doesn't need this. He simply does to The Lich what he did to Time Baby, and the incident is over. Lich doesn't even have the Range to impress Bill.
What stops Lich from entering Bill's mind and killing him there?
Bill not have a mind 🤦, it has been said here many times.

Wtf happened to adventure time profiles? Their stats are all over the place, Billy now is a tier 5 who defeated litch but litch is 2-A now? And why the ancient sleeper stament is now being taken seriously? The profile is akward now, looks like the ancient sleeper only has eviromental destruction now, Hunson Abdear profile says he is a equal to orgalorg but orgalorg is also only tier 5? What? Let'a not talk how finn was always able to cut trough Hunson skin but for some reason Hunson now scale in dura too his AP? This is a mess

Wtf happened to adventure time profiles? Their stats are all over the place, Billy now is a tier 5 who defeated litch but litch is 2-A now? And why the ancient sleeper stament is now being taken seriously? The profile is akward now, looks like the ancient sleeper only has eviromental destruction now, Hunson Abdear profile says he is a equal to orgalorg but orgalorg is also only tier 5? What? Let'a not talk how finn was always able to cut trough Hunson skin but for some reason Hunson now scale in dura too his AP? This is a mess
KingTempest was going to update the profiles, but did not do so. The entire squad should be 2-A.

Tough choice, Bill has MFTL+, Universal Strength, and Extraordinary IQ, while the Lich has Immortality Types 1-8 and not to mention has variants who can take his place in the event of his defeat. But I would have to say Bill wins the first round due to him having infinite stamina meaning he never has to rest and he can grow to the size of a Galaxy

Tough choice, Bill has MFTL+, Universal Strength, and Extraordinary IQ, while the Lich has Immortality Types 1-8 and not to mention has variants who can take his place in the event of his defeat. But I would have to say Bill wins the first round due to him having infinite stamina meaning he never has to rest and he can grow to the size of a Galaxy
Speed is equalized and there's no rounds, but I'll add this

Bill's either gonna start with Madness Hax or Transmutation, which The Lich doesnt resist Madness Hax, for some reason, although depending on if all the Lich's magic is Conceptual, this could probably be either a incon or a more likely the Lich would win, not yet voting till thats answered

Back