• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher takes on another iconic one eyed villain.

There's a difference between putting regualr living beings to sleep and putting a nonbiological incorporeal higher dimensional abstarct to sleep.

I know, what I'm syaing is that standard sleep manipulation won't work.

Also, since we've established that Bill can't use much on Sauron, hat cn the latter use on Bill?

Sauron has precog and concept manip (don't know if it's combat applicable or not)

I'm a huge fan of LOTR and it's lore and I questioned its concept Manip combat applicability honestly. I know in this form he is more willing to create concepts than his other forms but that's just it, he's only used concept Manip for creation and for no real battling purpose. So I'd have to say no

His conceptual manipulation should be in the same vein as Morgoth's 2-C key, since it was happening at the same time and with the same reasoning. The whole multiple-song-Ainulindale was essentially a gigantic war of conceptual and reality warping, so I'd say it's combat applicable.

The Archdemon said:
Bill Cipher has also got precog you know.
IWould it work on another being that trascends time? Bill does trascend time too, but would his precognition work on a similar being?

Well, yes? I suppose... I mean, he can predict his own future (duuh) and that of his family (which should be similar to himself and which he seems to have killed)

I could ask the same about Sauron though.

We don't know which concept Sauron created. It may have been something related to Order or Control, however, based on Tolkien's discussions in Morgoth's Ring about his motivations as a villain

He definitely does. Sauron was of a similar type, however, since the purpose of all the Ainur was to forge reality. Morgoth just decided to...go the other way. Sauron would certainly be capable of it, and may have been one of the Ainur to join Morgoth in his own song of Discord.

Still, it's only really used for creation. Even if reality warping was involved it still hasn't been used in a combat sense, so it shouldn't really be combat applicable

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Bill can enter and can enter and alter minds

Only thing he can't do is read minds
He needs to willingly become 2D again for that. I highly foubt he would do that in a battle.

Back