• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher and GF Cosmology Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay if twitter phrases come out wrong. it just turned out that bill didn't have a true form. For the remaining upgrades, the series' own contexts are already used, rather than twitter statements. Even if we remove the twitter emoticons the series still has enough context to get other upgrades. so this is not a real problem.

@StrymULTRA I agree your views. You present your views better than me and I have not been able to give any substantial response to you. So if you get into more arguments in the continuation of CRT, good luck to both you and the other party.

TMK Bill had enough knowledge to help Ford make a machine to reach the Nightmare Realm. I don't see why he would get it via hax. I'll need a quick recap for why his hax would scale.
I didn't say it for Bill, I did for the Nightmare Realm, and I also got one more proof that Bill would actually destroy the universe, not the multiverse. In the Gravity Falls Diary special edition, it was stated that Bill would destroy the universe and Time Baby. This is spoken by the time-traveling person, so with high probability the Time Baby was talking about the universe. Ford was proving this at the beginning of the diary by stating it will likewise Bill destroy the Gravity falls' own reality.

I would like to see again the link of him originating from a higher plane of existence. If it's indeed correct, Low 2-C with stats and Powers is good
Here it is

Also, link for being able to destroy the universe on his own would be great as well
These two links
TMK Bill had enough knowledge to help Ford make a machine to reach the Nightmare Realm. I don't see why he would get it via hax. I'll need a quick recap for why his hax would scale.
Bill didn't, it was Ford's classmate. However, since Bill can still destroy all the existence and was about to make it completely lawless via the process of the Weirdmageddon, but couldn't remain in the nightmare realm due of it eventually collapsing, Low 1-C would be via Weirdmageddon only and not via physicals.

Honestly, the new ratings I've suggested got enough approvals to get applied. However, we'd need a staff member agreeing with my new suggestion.

That said, Bill should also get Higher-Dimensional Manipulation due of him messing with 5D stuff via hax.

Hax-wise he should also get:
1st key Bill should also get:
Speed wise, I think Immeasurable should return, according to the FAQ:

They can qualify for Immeasurable Speed, however, if the regular dimension of time appears like a spatial dimension from their higher dimensional perspective. That is to say, that it can freely be traversed both forward and backwards, allowing them to access any point in it and move unbound by the notions of time inherent to the lower space. An example of this are the Bulk Beings from Interstellar.

Bill should, as he could freerly time travel, is unbound from time itself unlike 3Ds (who I already mentioned that for him are limited comparated to his new status of existence) and, again, comes from an higher plane.

I know the only actual evidence is him not being bound from the flow of time, but the other 2 just makes it more solid and makes it fit more the FAQ.

Last edited:
I'm good with these haxes

Bill should also resist the abilities of the Weirdmageddon wave, which turned Soos' Grandmother into a chair (Transmutation), turned a totem alive (Life Manipulation), and the river flowing uphill (Physics and Law Manipulation)

Also, some gravity falls citizens should resist it as well as they were outside when it was unleashed

Bill should also resist the abilities of the Weirdmageddon wave, which turned Soos' Grandmother into a chair (Transmutation), turned a totem alive (Life Manipulation), and the river flowing uphill (Physics and Law Manipulation)
Physics and Law hax are already covered from Type 4 Acausality.

Resistance to Transmutation and Life Manip should be good yeah.

Transcending Multiverse
That part was fake. New arguments are these
Honestly, until the Twitter statements get an actual link, I think we should make a thing like this:

Low 2-C physically, as he can indeed destroy a reality/universe from his own, and Low 1-C via Weirdmageddon, as he could still make collapse the whole reality or also making it completely lawless and mess it as he wanted to (he was still a treat to it heh), only that doesen't scale physically as he had to escape from the Nightmare Realm)

Plus Higher-Dimensional Existence as he still originates from an higher plane and was implied to be above 3Ds on a dimensional POV, so in short:
  • 4D Physically
  • Low 2-C in stats
  • Low 1-C via hax
Multiverse still 5D is good as the whole Nightmare Realm is still an higher plane, a space between all the universes and to "access" it it was needed a 5D calculus, meaning that it should be Low 1-C in itself.
Honestly, the new ratings I've suggested got enough approvals to get applied. However, we'd need a staff member agreeing with my new suggestion.

That said, Bill should also get Higher-Dimensional Manipulation due of him messing with 5D stuff via hax.

They can qualify for Immeasurable Speed, however, if the regular dimension of time appears like a spatial dimension from their higher dimensional perspective. That is to say, that it can freely be traversed both forward and backwards, allowing them to access any point in it and move unbound by the notions of time inherent to the lower space. An example of this are the Bulk Beings from Interstellar.

Bill should, as he could freerly time travel, is unbound from time itself unlike 3Ds (who I already mentioned that for him are limited comparated to his new status of existence) and, again, comes from an higher plane.

I know the only actual evidence is him not being bound from the flow of time, but the other 2 just makes it more solid and makes it fit more the FAQ.

I made some more additions on why Bill would go straight to directly low 2-c. (I added 2 more evidence on top of the 2 panels I found) it would be really nice to have a staff member here...

If somebody writes an easy to understand explanation of what still needs to be evaluated here, I can send notifications to some staff members to help you out.

If somebody writes an easy to understand explanation of what still needs to be evaluated here, I can send notifications to some staff members to help you out.
I'll just copy-paste the things which are discussed based on the remaining things of the blog.

Honestly, until the Twitter statements get an actual link, I think we should make a thing like this:

Low 2-C physically, as he can indeed destroy a reality/universe from his own, and Low 1-C via Weirdmageddon, as he could still make collapse the whole reality or also making it completely lawless and mess it as he wanted to (he was still a treat to it heh), only that doesen't scale physically as he had to escape from the Nightmare Realm)

Plus Higher-Dimensional Existence as he still originates from an higher plane and was implied to be above 3Ds on a dimensional POV, so in short:
  • 4D Physically
  • Low 2-C in stats
  • Low 1-C via hax
Multiverse still 5D is good as the whole Nightmare Realm is still an higher plane, a space between all the universes and to "access" it it was needed a 5D calculus, meaning that it should be Low 1-C in itself.

Last edited:
I'd like to make also know that all the haxes related to the Weirdmageddon (aka Reality Warping, Transmutation, Law Hax, etc) would be Low 1-C in potency due of Weirdmageddon being able to affect things on such scale, same with the Resistances to them.

Hmm. No staff input yet. That is unfortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back