• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher and GF Cosmology Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to prove the difference between 2-D and 3-D extends across all higher dimensions,because 2-D beings are always inferior to 3-D beings in any verse,you can't say one character can read comic book so 5-D being in that verse can perceive 4-D being as fiction
Well, even if you put it like this, is directly supported since Bill comes from the Nightmare Realm, directly stated to be an higher plane in Stanford's diaries and that is beyond everything in creation from WoG, that should be Low 1-C even for the FAQ. It needing to be accessed via a 5D calculus only confirms a thing already implied from tons of sources.

Well, even if you put it like this, is directly supported since Bill comes from the Nightmare Realm, directly stated to be an higher plane in Stanford's diaries and that is beyond everything in creation from WoG, that should be Low 1-C even for the FAQ. It needing to be accessed via a 5D calculus only confirms a thing already implied from tons of sources.
I will not touch to 5-D caculus because it somehow describes the infinitely superiority but tbh being beyond everything in creation has nothing to do with with tier 1

I just mean that the verse treats the difference between parallel and higher dimensions like this wiki does.
So does basically every other verse that has 5D shenanigans but isn't rated as low 1-C, heck Ben 10 outright has 5D and 26D beings but they don't qualify for Low 1-C and 1-B respectively on-site. Heck in DC there's a 4D being (I think he's 4D) who reads 3D like a comic book and even then people are arguing about it.
one character can read comic book so 5-D being in that verse can perceive 4-D being as fiction
I would say that if you can prove that a 5D is infinitely superior to a 4D in your verse that you can say the same for a 6D to a 5D and so on. However not sure if it's actually treated that way in practice or not.
directly stated to be an higher plane in Stanford's diaries and that is beyond everything in creation from WoG
Yeah that sounds like decent evidence I think, maybe best to wait for someone very knowledgeable on the tiering system though. (Sounds similar to Archie Sonic, keep in mind that in Archie Sonic's case there were 2 higher planes of existence at play, which GF does seem to lack)

I would say that if you can prove that a 5D is infinitely superior to a 4D in your verse that you can say the same for a 6D to a 5D and so on. However not sure if it's actually treated that way in practice or not.
yeah that's why I said if someone want to use the difference between lower and higher dimension for tier 1 they need to prove that difference extends across all higher D

but tbh being beyond everything in creation has nothing to do with with tier 1
That's supportive stuff that makes the Low 1-C rating even more solid tbh.
So does basically every other verse that has 5D shenanigans but isn't rated as low 1-C, heck Ben 10 outright has 5D and 26D beings but they don't qualify for Low 1-C and 1-B respectively on-site.
Ik, but context here suggests higher infinity.

That's supportive stuff that makes the Low 1-C rating even more solid tbh.
maybe treating it as supportive stuff could work,what I want to say is that being beyond all creation alone was never enough for tier 1 since that said being simply just exists seperately with 4-D reality,it doesn't trivialize 4-D into insignificance

maybe treating it as supportive stuff could work,what I want to say is that being beyond all creation alone was never enough for tier 1 since that said being simply just exists seperately with 4-D reality,it doesn't trivialize 4-D into insignificance
That's what I said. Beyond everything just means that in context in this case

I love how an upgrade turned into a massive downgrade, anyways I will wait until the debating is done to place a vote

Also, pretty sure he can still fight Low 2-C characters, him being Unknown plus nice amount of hax will not result in a stomp depending of the character.

I agree with Low 1-C Bill Cipher, and definitely not because he will have matches with SCP and Warhammer Fantasy,

(This comment is in case that the major argument relies on Bill having a true form) I kinda find this... weird. The reason why is because why would Bill's true form not try to escape the Nightmare Realm as well? We know for a fact that Bill was trapped in the Nightmare Realm, he flat-out says it. So when he made the rift, why wouldn't his true form follow? (Again, this comment is mainly made in case the major argument relies on Bill having a true form)

(This comment is in case that the major argument relies on Bill having a true form) I kinda find this... weird. The reason why is because why would Bill's true form not try to escape the Nightmare Realm as well? We know for a fact that Bill was trapped in the Nightmare Realm, he flat-out says it. So when he made the rift, why wouldn't his true form follow? (Again, this comment is mainly made in case the major argument relies on Bill having a true form)
Because his True form isn't IN the multiverse, but outside of it.

His true form also transcends the entire 2-A multiverse in Gravity Falls

Avatars are used from being which can't directly interact with the existence. Bill is one of these cases as well.

I already sent notifications to some knowledgeable members. Should I call some more staff here as well, or should we wait for Eficiente and the others first?

I wasn't going to make matches with the literal strongest non-smurf Low 1-Cs on the site against Bill.
Sure, but any kinds of passive haxes that negates durability would be a stomp since Bill doesn't seem to resist them

Put them against whoever you want, as long as you make it also fair for Bill too

I already sent notifications to some knowledgeable members. Should I call some more staff here as well, or should we wait for Eficiente and the others first?
I would say wait for them first. You already called many staff members here already so there's no need for more right now

I have realized that we already had a thread about debunking 2-A bill cipher in the past,don't know if this thread is affected by it or not

Let's stop derailing please, so we can get some productive reasoning done here.

I have realized that we already had a thread about debunking 2-A bill cipher in the past,don't know if this thread is affected by it or not
It doesn't, the Statement is s true form Bill transcending the original 2-A cosmology

Without just going into the low 1-c topic, does everyone here agree to "at least 2-A"? Before discussing Low 1-C, this should definitely be in the solid.

This thread have different new evidence, and a new key for Bill that ISN'T the Bill that was downgraded from 2-A

Basically, what was 2-A Bill before was his Avatar, but this is discussing Bill's true form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back