• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher and GF Cosmology Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
but according to this thread Bill doesn't have 2-A range,which is contradicted if Bill actually affects the 2-A cosmology so why it doesn't
Range: 2-dimensional. Varies via possession | Varies physically (Due to changing his own size), Universal+ with some of his powers, Interdimensional with Summoning (Pulled a group of interdimensional monsters into the main Gravity Falls universe), Multiversal+ with Dimensional Travel (Stated to be a threat to the entire multiverse, which contains infinite universes, implying he can at least travel to any of those)

Your words vs current profile

Range: 2-dimensional. Varies via possession | Varies physically (Due to changing his own size), Universal+ with some of his powers, Interdimensional with Summoning (Pulled a group of interdimensional monsters into the main Gravity Falls universe), Multiversal+ with Dimensional Travel (Stated to be a threat to the entire multiverse, which contains infinite universes, implying he can at least travel to any of those)

Your words vs current profile
yeah forget what I said lol

wait that's dimensional travel feat what I mean is 2-A feat to affect entire cosmology
but anyways it's mere avatar so whatever

So now,
At least 2-A Agree: @Gilad_Hyperstar @HalilAssassino @Delta333 =3
Low 1-C Agree: @StrymULTRA @Ned_the_outer_god @ZeedKrakenZilla @DaReaperMan @sanicspood =5
Anyway, as I understand the low 1-c event briefly this is;

He uses fifth dimensional event for the portal, because they will connect the Nightmare Realm with their own reality, which shows that what it is dealing with is a fifth dimensional space (Nightmare Realm), not just that. The author says that the Nightmare Realm transcends creation, the diary mentions that all universes are connected to this realm, it is implied that Bill came from a higher place (which is the Nightmare Realm, of course), and changed the formula for the portal to infinity.

So now,
At least 2-A Agree: @Gilad_Hyperstar @HalilAssassino @Delta333 =3
Low 1-C Agree: @StrymULTRA @Ned_the_outer_god @ZeedKrakenZilla @DaReaperMan @sanicspood =5
Anyway, as I understand the low 1-c event briefly this is;

He uses fifth dimensional event for the portal, because they will connect the Nightmare Realm with their own reality, which shows that what it is dealing with is a fifth dimensional space (Nightmare Realm), not just that. The author says that the Nightmare Realm transcends creation, the diary mentions that all universes are connected to this realm, it is implied that Bill came from a higher place (which is the Nightmare Realm, of course), and changed the formula for the portal to infinity.
Gilad agrees with Low 1-C as well
Where does the tier 1 come from?
Nightmare Realm is Low 1-C since:

Is stated to be an higher realm
Encompasses all the timelines and is also beyond them for WoG
To access the other dimensions it was needed a 5th-dimensional calculus, meaning that is 5D.

Honestly, until the Twitter statements get an actual link, I think we should make a thing like this:

Low 2-C physically, as he can indeed destroy a reality/universe from his own, and Low 1-C via Weirdmageddon, as he could still make collapse the whole reality or also making it completely lawless and mess it as he wanted to (he was still a treat to it heh), only that doesen't scale physically as he had to escape from the Nightmare Realm)

Plus Higher-Dimensional Existence as he still originates from an higher plane and was implied to be above 3Ds on a dimensional POV, so in short:
  • 4D Physically
  • Low 2-C in stats
  • Low 1-C via hax
Multiverse still 5D is good as the whole Nightmare Realm is still an higher plane, a space between all the universes and to "access" it it was needed a 5D calculus, meaning that it should be Low 1-C in itself.

So all of this is based on somebody tricking the OP with false screencapture images?

I think the actual twitter quotes are needed. There are cases where users fake scans before so I am a bit hesitant. Nothing seems to come up on twitter's advance search. This is the jackiesaull on Twitter so jackiesaull on the tweet doesn't seem to exist.

Also, if the author deleted the quotes willfully then they are not applicable. If the original tweets can't be found the upgrade shouldn't be applicable. The tweets are likely fake since no one in the past found or mentioned them when verse way more popular; many past knowledge members or fans of the show borderline brought up all associate evidence for Bill Cipher in past CRTs and the tweets points were not brought up.

Last edited:
Honestly that's pretty unlikely to happen. There's not a date and I couldn't even find the account of the last screenshot. I personally searched all of them and found nothing as well.
date is available, 2015/11/12

Writes in the answer wrote to Bill, and if this tweet true, others are also correct too, now I'm trying to find him.

They're most likely false, however we still can debate other things listed in the blog.
Can somebody explain what remains to discuss, and what the evidence is for it, in an easy to understand manner then?

Honestly, until the Twitter statements get an actual link, I think we should make a thing like this:

Low 2-C physically, as he can indeed destroy a reality/universe from his own, and Low 1-C via Weirdmageddon, as he could still make collapse the whole reality or also making it completely lawless and mess it as he wanted to (he was still a treat to it heh), only that doesen't scale physically as he had to escape from the Nightmare Realm)

Plus Higher-Dimensional Existence as he still originates from an higher plane and was implied to be above 3Ds on a dimensional POV, so in short:
  • 4D Physically
  • Low 2-C in stats
  • Low 1-C via hax
Multiverse still 5D is good as the whole Nightmare Realm is still an higher plane, a space between all the universes and to "access" it it was needed a 5D calculus, meaning that it should be Low 1-C in itself.
Can somebody explain what remains to discuss, and what the evidence is for it, in an easy to understand manner then?
Read above

So a friend found the Tweet asking Alex the questions and found the account was made in 2019. The tweets were asked in 2015. So either this is a completely new account, or someone just made the tweets up. Just felt it was interesting to note.

And even then, you should still be able to find Alex's messages with the advanced search if they deleted the account and made a new one. Their account was the one deleted, not Alex. So it would be pretty weird for Alex to just delete the tweets and the other guy to just conveniently delete his own account. I'm sorry, but that is suspicious as hell. It's too convenient.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've been searching for hours and being realistic I haven't found shit, I don't know if the comments and alex own comment were deleted or what happened but I guess I have to apologize to you all.
If any ban is to be made for this, I will accept it even if it is 8 months or whatever, this is my mistake, It was my fault for relying on these scans.

So a friend found the Tweet asking Alex the questions and found the account was made in 2019. The tweets were asked in 2015. So either this is a completely new account, or someone just made the tweets up. Just felt it was interesting to note.

And even then, you should still be able to find Alex's messages with the advanced search if they deleted the account and made a new one. Their account was the one deleted, not Alex. So it would be pretty weird for Alex to just delete the tweets and the other guy to just conveniently delete his own account. I'm sorry, but that is suspicious as hell. It's too convenient.
Yeah I do not trust these tweets given the information we have

• 4D Physically
  • Low 2-C in stats
  • Low 1-C via hax
Just a note, but the third link doesn't work. Was able to get the information still though, so:

I would like to see again the link of him originating from a higher plane of existence. If it's indeed correct, Low 2-C with stats and Powers is good
Also, link for being able to destroy the universe on his own would be great as well

Still agree with 5D Nightmare Realm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back