• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher and GF Cosmology Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't the reason why there can be 3-D beings in the Nightmare Realm actually means parts where there can be 3-D beings? Because there are some parts in Nightmare Realm as shown here, and 3-D beings are in those parts ...
ybbPnSa.png

Interesting. Also I got an interesting thing here.

One of the more straightforward ways to qualify for Tier 2 and up through higher dimensions is by affecting whole higher-dimensional universes which can embed the whole of lower-dimensional ones within themselves. For example: A cosmology where the entirety of our 3-dimensional universe is in fact a subset of a much greater 4-dimensional space, or generalizations of this same scenario to higher numbers of dimensions; i.e A cosmology where the four-dimensional spacetime continuum is just the infinitesimal surface of a 5-dimensional object, and etc.

However, vaguer cases where a universe is merely stated to be higher-dimensional while existing in a scaling vacuum with no previously established relationship of superiority towards lower-dimensional ones (or no evidence to infer such a relationship from) should be analysed more carefully. In such cases where information as to their exact nature and scale is scarce, it is preferable that the higher dimensions in question be fully-sized in order to qualify.

Nightmare Realm encompasses infinite 4D universes and is implied to extend even beyond, so it should be an higher infinity since it's beyond infinite 4D structures and is even bigger than them all toghether.

So, responding to Strym first.

None of that means his body is Low 2-C, infinite power is something even a 10-C could claim if they had Low 2-C reality warping, and tampering with alternate realities is not 2-C without the tampering involving "destroy two or more at once".

No, he mustn't. There is literally nothing that backs up the claim he meat all of the multiverse. And there is proof against, the very blog points to how he was searching for a universe to let him in to make his new home.

Uh, no, again. To claim he has Low 1-C hax for being able to reality warp in the nightmare realm is like claiming Mabel has Low 1-C reality warping because she could accidentally eat a planet due to the lack of physics. At no point is he claimed to control all of the nightmare realm at once, and in-fact what he can do there due to his own powers and what he can do due to the natural lack of laws is never actually differentiated meaningfully.

No, he does not "heavily imply" that. He is literally referring to the opposite. He was 2-D before. He entered the 3-D reality, and created a 3-D body. He calls the gaining of this body a dimensional makeover, because he was 2-D previously. He rotates his body to show of that it is now 3-D.

Reddit Q&A is not allowed for profiles. Even if it were, what he says there is not applicable as the "implication" you are seeing is disagreed with by the show.

Jeez, stop saying heavily implied. You're practically inserting what you want into the scenes. No, we see how they actually provide energy to the shacktron, it is not through the unicorn hair. The unicorn hair only negates reality warping, it does not provide physical boosts. The shacktron had a struggle to lift the largest of Bill's Friends. It is nowhere near tier 2.

Even if the nightmare realm was Low 1-C, nobody scales to it. Bill simply chose to inhabit it, and it was already in the lawless state before he did. He has never claimed or been shown to control its entierity either. And no "strongly implied" will fly for tier 1.

And I went over why that does not function. Pan-dimensial means all-dimensial. Pam means all.

Ford says they are pandimensial. If it merely meant alternate dimensions, that would need to mean they are in all dimensions. They aren't.

Then, next sentence, he says they exist in seven to eleven dimensions simultaneously. That could not possibly function if they were in alternate universes.

Then, next line, they crash landed because of all the dimensions they move through at once. That just seals the deal. Their disorientation comes from the fabt that instead if three, they must move through 11 dimensions all at once. That's the gag.

Last edited:
Something interesting little catches my attention, just out of curiosity and it's not an answer it's a question, why did weirdmageddon shut down when Bill was defeated? Was it somehow attached to Bill?

Wait, why 3-A? Time Baby made it rather clear that Bill Cipher causing a ruckus in the past was being a problem in his future as well, and if anyone's "fabric of reality" would grant Low 2-C, it's the ruler of time.

As far as I can see, these are accepted. So I think we apply this hax's to profile. (I threw the panel at Andy for causality, it would be better she made a feedback actually)

By the way, Bill Cipher should be 5-B with size manip and 7-C with regular powers, he flattened a forest from memory

Ricsi and Andy agreed to the above features, at least I see these can now be added to profiles. For the rest, we'd better discuss them after we've added them. I'm speeding it up a bit because the discussion thread should be doesn't die and it doesn't always stay in the same things.

That's mostly correct but the applications of Type 4 Acausality would be unknown, you say that "he wouldn't be affected from the laws of reality" but that's mostly not true based on everything we know, if you punch the guy you harm him, the former is a cause and the latter a consequence, if something that basic can affect him then why would he be not affected by "causality being affected" and "the flow of time"?

Granted, it does fit with this best feat, he destroyed the universe, except he didn't because he was stopped in the show, and people from the future came to stop him even tho they should be dead because he destroyed the universe, and yes it's confirmed he did so because Blendin stated so. It's weird, but it can also just be how time travel and time works in the verse w/o Bill having something to do w/ it.

He can have the power but we need to point out how we don't know what applications it has and that it's thus pretty useless. And if we don't add in type 4 Acausality when things like this happen then blame of the page of the power for not pointing that out.

Can you open Bill's profile and I should add Acasuality type 4? (1-Agree 1-Disagree 1-Neutral,😑)
I will open the profile page. Tell me here when you are done.

No, there is not sufficient support for adding Acausality.

I will open the profile page. Tell me here when you are done.

No, there is not sufficient support for adding Acausality.
I will add it after my lesson is over, but the most important factor is Acasuality. Could you tag a few more staff for more input for Acasuality? (it will probably be rejected somehow but I still want to see my chance.)

Okay. Please write an easy to understand full explanation for why you think that Acausality should be added, and the arguments for and against.

What Ant said.

And to note, that power has been rejected before, so other staff who know the verse should be called to re-see it.

And unrelated, but Bill should have Immersion in his first key as there was a wall or something with "Bill was here" written in it inside a work of fiction the main characters travelled into in the Lost Legends comic. Someone should go and grab evidence we may use for it, I'm busy.

What Ant said.

And to note, that power has been rejected before, so other staff who know the verse should be called to re-see it.

And unrelated, but Bill should have Immersion in his first key as there was a wall or something with "Bill was here" written in it inside a work of fiction the main characters travelled into in the Lost Legends comic. Someone should go and grab evidence we may use for it, I'm busy.
c0vsMLq.png

Immersion: Was implied that he used to be in a comic book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back