• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Mom Pirates VS Marineford (Kaido alliance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonko are like god tiers in the verse along with Roger while Admirals should be top tier but not god tier since they can't 1 v 1 any individual Yonko with Blackbeard being the only unknown. Garp and Sengoku being unknowns as while they are older and weaker, so was Whitebeard and Big Mom, and they were/are still god tiers

Base on what Yonko are God Tier and Admirals are only Top tier? the only Yonko who ever fought Admiral in the series until now is Whitebeard,which considerd as the strongest in One Piece verse then , and nothing suggest the other Yonko comparable to him since there is no proof that any Yonko ever fought Whitebeard seriously- For exmplse Big Mom's and Kaido's crew never met or fought until now.

And Garp is on the same level of Whitebeard

Ryope said:
Even with Kaido Marineford stilll win
Marines+ Shichibukai= 4 Yokno,you need all the 4 Yokno crews in order to match/win.

this is 2 top tier(Big Mom and Kaido) against 6 Top tier(Sengoku Garp Kuzan Sakazuki Borsalino Mihawk)

Big Mom can't win here
there are many x factors to at least consider

1. zeus and prometheus take no damadge and they can also act independently of big mom

2. brulee with her df abillity can orchestrate a tactical charge from the inside of marineford and hit them from the back unprepared

3. doffy automatically switches sides as he's a subserviant of kaido in some respects

4 big mom's soul-soul fruit powers she could very well rip out the soul of anyone who's afraid of her wich i guarantee would be more than just the fodder and she could make some powerfull homies right then and there

5 cracker ... he claps and has an army of soliders that are superior to G3 post TS luffy they should deal with vice admirals and pacifistas quite easily (you could maaaaaaybe argue tsuru)

6. Queen has manufactured "plague bullets" (wich unlike ceasar's weaponry) they are really effective, luffy bearly survived " The mummy " because chopper was able to apply first aid quickly and effectively. This plague spreads through contact wich should be partically guaranteed given it's a battle field

(although they should pay attention because this could be valid for friend or foe but i digress)

7. mihawk is shaky because there is no telling that if he's going all out or even fight seriously for that matter

people like moriah and hankock should easily be handeled by doffy (again he's switching sides because kaido)

i mean it's moriah and hancock (lol) now as for kuma just put oven against him

THE GIANTS :

they get handeled by the "numbers" and some foot soliders

NOW :

kaido and big mom require the 3 admirals to be dealt with AT LEAST the 3 of them i don't think that's debatable in the slightest big mom unlike whitebeard isn't taking cannon-fire / bullets / stab wounds / etc. she's an iron baloon most of the damage is getting bounced off her unleass some serious attacks are getting launched at her like a Meigo or something of that caliber she'sgetting 0 damadge

that leaves :

Cracker - a one man army above G3 post TS Luffy

Katakuri : user of conqueror's haki & an awakened paramecia + future sight

daifuku : who's geanie could cut through various tarte ships like butter that should easily put him on the level of someone like lil oars jr EASILY if not above

perospero : who we saw could create a massive tidal wave out of candy on some whitebeard status lol

seriously

Oven who was heating an intire section of sea with quite the ease and subsequently damadged bege's ship which is already more durable than normal ships, can also conduct heat under water and possibly through any object or substance really

YEAH! YEEEAAAH! Look at that form man !!! look at that ... look at that ...

okay so to finish off i have sengoku and garp

GARP :

now remember when i said brulee would attack from the back ? this could possibly prompt some of the peon soliders or even the lesser members of the family to pull a mr 3 and dress as the executioners

there ara many other capable fighters of the charlotte family that could wreak havock and just destroy the city of Marine ford while they're at it // Cabaletta, Cadenza, Counter, Gala // can all use arament haki

Galette who has a quite troublesome devil fruit

chuck in // Amande , Efille , Custard , Angel , Broye // who are all acomplished swordswoman hell even Citron and Cinnamon smoothie"s twin sisters

Daquoise, Kato, Myukuru, Raisin (aka charlotte madara) Chiboust who is massive in size

that"s 17 competent fighters 10 of which are competent swordsman 1 is an df that could cause trouble and 3 can at least use haki

all coming from benind the stages that's defenetly a worry for garp

add in

Mondee, Marnier, Saint-marc, Nusstorte, Basskarte, Dossmarche, Mash, Cornstrach, Zuccotto & COMPOTE (yes compote she's rockin' some nasty powers i don't doubt it)

(remeber big mom has 85 kids 82 of wich are battle ready)

but wait i'm not done thoug

there are still the decuplets who can form into a giant power rager like being all use weapons mostly scythes even some can use geppo

Joscarpone, Mascarpone, Yuen, Nougart, pudding with " Memory Manipulation " at a distance (uh oh)

who again should all give garp an extreme diff fight at least (taking in to consideration his old age here heavily)

but there is still some of the the beast pirates

SENGOKU

KIng / Queen / Jack / Apoo / Drake / page one / holdem / batman / gazelle man / mouseman / alpaca man / madillo man / some gifters / daifugo / solitaire / babanuki / dobon / speed / sheepshead / scotch /
pleasurses clean out the rest all of them could hold sengoku for a while
and who exactly frees smoothie ?

let poire and prim do it with perosero's ability ...

oof that was insanely long

there, they don't nessecarilly need to defeat or kill all the marines as soon as they grab smoothie they dip through some mirror and boom gg

2 yonko crews is no joke there is a reason as to why the marines feared at the mere mention of them "meeting"

yes eventhough kizaru was all like "shall i go akainu ?" as if to say he would do something to prevent it ...? i mean i like kizaru he's my favourite admiral but he ain't doin jack to both of them

Ryope said:
Base on what Yonko are God Tier and Admirals are only Top tier? the only Yonko who ever fought Admiral in the series until now is Whitebeard,which considerd as the strongest in One Piece verse then , and nothing suggest the other Yonko comparable to him since there is no proof that any Yonko ever fought Whitebeard seriously- For exmplse Big Mom's and Kaido's crew never met or fought until now.
And Garp is on the same level of Whitebeard
Whitebeard was weakened, old, and on deaths door. He got the title "Worlds Strongest Man", but Kaido has the title "World's Strongest Creature" which is of higher stature. But titles aside, Whitebeard's durability pales in comparison to Kaido and Big Mom. We can say it's because Oda doesn't apply tiers like how the wiki does, which is why Whitebeard got damaged by regular weapons from fodder at points, but it still stands that in lore Big Mom and Kaido tank and don't even feel attacks that can hurt Whitebeard. Now we can say he has the highest AP because of his DF but that's another debate in itself. Nothing really puts Whitebeard above Kaido or Big Mom.

As for why the Yonko are god tiers and the Admirals are top tiers.....Admirals can't 1 v 1 Yonko. We saw what happened when they tried at Marineford with WB. Doflamingo who knows the world of OP well was casual as hell with Aokiji and Fujitora, but was scared out of his mind at the thought of angering Kaido. And while Admirals are above the Yonko Commanders, no doubt about that, the Commanders are able to hold their own against Admirals, land hits, take hits, and scuffle with them. But we just saw what happenend when a Commander fights a Yonko in Queen vs Big Mom. BM wasn't in her right mind, didn't use her DF or even use haki and beat Queen in 2-3 moves with just physical strength. We also saw what Kaido did G4 Luffy, who's Yonko Commander level as well. While I don't doubt that Admirals can one shot commanders if they want, the portrayal and lore has Yonko as the 4 strongest characters with the Admirals and others being below

1) Take out the warlords.

2) Take out Sengoku and Garp.

And this way we have a much more even match.

BM > 3 Admirals > Katakuri > the rest.

While BM alone cant probably take on the trio, her sweet commanders can be of great help: Katakuri and precog, Cracker and lolinfinitearmy.

Heck, Cracker alone can give the BM pirates enough manpower to overpower the marines with numbers.

Don't bump a thread this old if you have nothing to contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back