• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Pressure Point Strikers in VSBW

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
Just making a list of the best pressure point strikers in VSBW.

Potency of pressure point strikes, feats, experience, etc. Provide feats of some kind.

Nominations should preferably be at least somewhat well known for their pressure points and it preferably should be one of the main components of their fighting techniques/kit. Any tier character can be nominated. This is not a ranking, just a list.

Last edited:
I know Ty Lee, she's fine, but could you list feats for Neji please?
0101-009.png
0101-010.png

Pressed send to early to list feats.

Jin's Pressure Points can multiply his power by many times, paralyze people, make people unable to feel pain, heal wounds at a cellular level, and a few I'm missing probably.

Honestly if you read his page you can look at his pressure points skills.

I'd also like to nominate Haku as well
Can throw needles with the force and accuracy to put somebody in a death-like trance for a week
0015-017.png
0016-016.png
0016-017.png
0017-006.png

Just making a list of the best pressure point strikers in VSBW.

Potency of pressure point strikes, feats, experience, etc. Provide feats of some kind.

Nominations should preferably be at least somewhat well known for their pressure points and it preferably should be one of the main components of their fighting techniques/kit. Any tier character can be nominated. This is not a ranking, just a list.

Master Oogway, this is the scan

Hanafusa Hajime probably isn’t anyone near the best but does use pressure points as one of his central abilities.

he uses Lingshu Chin Na, A martial art that is stated to be capable of crippling an opponent in a single blow using pressure points.

Here are some feats:
stated to be capable of crippling someone with a single blow
009-121.png

Capable of accurately hitting multiple different pressure points in rapid succession.

008-124.png

Was stated that any ordinary person would have been completely immobilized by pain after taking several pressure point strikes (important to note, the person he's fighting resists pressure point-based attacks, so his techniques weren't as effective.)
014-123.png

His terminal stab technique was implied to be capable of instantly incapacitating someone, to the point that they would never regain consciousness. Only failing because Bando was able to break his fingers before it was successful. (warning, bloody)
017-121.png

018-120.png

002-139.png

Casually stopped a mans heartbeat

https://static.************/pages/1367/172910/WqqKP3LHgFgoyk6ny6oSvrVevxbB7sd4tS6vfPvp.jpg

https://static.************/pages/1367/172910/BAQ937xEmNOO63AGPPCv3CcQmQAwm0sC7YM1QYpo.jpg

TL: DR: His pressure points allow him to paralyze someone via pain manipulation, permanently incapacitate them, or stop thier organs from functioning.

Hanafusa Hajime probably isn’t anyone near the best but does use pressure points as one of his central abilities.

he uses Lingshu Chin Na, A martial art that is stated to be capable of crippling an opponent in a single blow using pressure points.

Here are some feats:
stated to be capable of crippling someone with a single blow
009-121.png

Capable of accurately hitting multiple different pressure points in rapid succession.

008-124.png

Was stated that any ordinary person would have been completely immobilized by pain after taking several pressure point strikes (important to note, the person he's fighting resists pressure point-based attacks, so his techniques weren't as effective.)
014-123.png

His terminal stab technique was implied to be capable of instantly incapacitating someone, to the point that they would never regain consciousness. Only failing because Bando was able to break his fingers before it was successful. (warning, bloody)
017-121.png

018-120.png

002-139.png

Casually stopped a mans heartbeat

https://static.************/pages/1367/172910/WqqKP3LHgFgoyk6ny6oSvrVevxbB7sd4tS6vfPvp.jpg

https://static.************/pages/1367/172910/BAQ937xEmNOO63AGPPCv3CcQmQAwm0sC7YM1QYpo.jpg

TL: DR: His pressure points allow him to paralyze someone via pain manipulation, permanently incapacitate them, or stop thier organs from functioning.
Honestly I'd say Rei and Liu are better with Fa Jin pressure points than Hana, Ohma's Chi Blockage is also way deadlier than any of the aforementioned characters.

Honestly I'd say Rei and Liu are better with Fa Jin pressure points than Hana, Ohma's Chi Blockage is also way deadlier than any of the aforementioned characters.
it wasn’t really shown if Chi Blockage actually used pressure points or not, so I didn’t assume it would qualify. It’s not even listed as pressure points on his profile.

Neither of the other twos Fa Jin has shown to be as lethal as Hana ability though. Hana can just outright stop the heart or completely destroy someone nerves. Meanwhile the other twos use of Fa Jin is mostly just for dealing internal damage.

it wasn’t really shown if Chi Blockage actually used pressure points or not, so I didn’t assume it would qualify. It’s not even listed as pressure points on his profile.
Well it affects the entire nervous system, which I believe is the same thing as effecting pressure points just to a much greater degree since he's effecting all of them with one move.
Neither of the other twos Fa Jin has shown to be as lethal as Hana ability though. Hana can just outright stop the heart or completely destroy someone nerves. Meanwhile the other twos use of Fa Jin is mostly just for dealing internal damage.
Ehhh that's something you can argue on, Rei's Pressure Points attacks are definitely lethal, he's an Assasin that uses them for assassination without any weapons, Raishin Style is based around Speed and Pressure Point spamming like a ************, and I mean like a mf. Plus Hana isn't a "striker" so to speak, so I think Rei qualifies better here as an actual fighter.

Gen from Street Fighter. 90% of his moves are all about handing pressure point strikes. In the games, he can paralyse, stun and make people faint by hitting them, and in the UDON comics, he can outright instakill them and spam it several times on the exact same place.

There's probably some Baki character here. He might not make up for this list, but I wanna do a shoutout for my boy Shobun Ron, one of the coolest side characters in Baki imo, his entire style is pressure point striking, and with it, he can cause some serious damage to Oliva, at least before he tightened his mucles.

Back