• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PTJ (Lookism) Massive Revision (Speed Nerf and abilities)

Yes for me, but for speed we need more CGM input.
There seems to be some edits on the profile wiki so I'm going to talk about this now. Edit - Because I want to finalize this and cause no more misunderstandings

Who are some CGM that we can talk to? Can you invite them?

Right now the plan is to nerf everyone to Supersonic level to this:

Crewhead level characters will get the persisting Supersonic Feat from this.
It’s easier to describe who won’t get these scaling.

No one scales:
  • First key of both Daniel Parks, Vin Jin, Vasco
  • Anyone else below 9B scaling (Eli’s level) will NOT get this scaling
  • All Viral Hit characters
  • All Questism characters

Other changes: higher with firearms
  • Manager Kim, Jincheol, Samdak

All their speed would be set to Subsonic for being FTE comparable to Zack. Zack is faster, however even Fat Daniel managed to reach this speed by copying at a certain chapter.

I'm also waiting on Remain since I think he has a calc planned for speed

Last edited:
Back