• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PTJ (Lookism) Massive Revision (Speed Nerf and abilities)

I got a fever so I'll make this quick.

I'm combining all these threads together.

Speed Nerf

Abiltity addition

Stat Adjustment Speedwise​

Almost everyone is in full agreement of the nerfs that PTJ characters should have. Check these two threads for more information:

Crewhead level characters will get the persisting Supersonic Feat from this.
It’s easier to describe who won’t get these scaling.

No one scales:
  • First key of both Daniel Parks, Vin Jin, Vasco
  • Anyone else below 9B scaling (Eli’s level) will NOT get this scaling
  • All Viral Hit characters
  • All Questism characters

Other changes: higher with firearms
  • Manager Kim, Jincheol, Samdak

All their speed would be set to Subsonic for being FTE comparable to Zack. Zack is faster, however even Fat Daniel managed to reach this speed by copying at a certain chapter.

Key adjustment​

• Hudson should only have one key
  • Logan will have his keys reorganized
    • BoS | Slim | Post-Transfer
  • Sinu Han gets 2 keys, Past and Present
  • Samdak gets 2 keys: Prime, Current

Stat adjustment AP​

Slight nerf. Some members have become superior to previous generation members and so they will earn this nerf.

AP Calc - Small Building level - Vasco feat - 0.0382​

Charles Choi
  • Unknown, likely Small Building - Should be comparable to Tom Lee and James Lee

Likely higher​

Daniel Park UI - Should be at the peak
  • Gun (Excited)
  • Goo (Serious)

James Lee > First Gen Kings
  • James Lee scales to Gun

Tom Lee >= Manager Kim == Jincheol Park == Hansoo Seong == Samdak
  • Stated to have fought Gun and Goo at the same time
  • Should be at the peak too

Regular scale​

Vasco - Originator of feat - Third Key
  • Zack Lee Third Key
  • Mandeok
    • Clashed with each other
  • Yuseong
  • SMALL Daniel Park Third Key
  • Johan Third Key + UI Mode
    • Clashes with each other, Yuseong comparable to Mandeok
  • Jake Kim - Mastery
  • Samuel - Mastery
  • Ryuhei - Firecracker Mode
  • Sinu Han - 2nd Key
  • Xiaolung - Weapon or Martial Arts
    • Ryuhei clashed with Gun, Jake clashed with Yuseong, clashed with Xiaolung and Ryuhei, and Sinu
  • Eli Jang - Path to Mastery - Third Key
  • Warren Chae - Path to Mastery/ C&C Training - Third Key
    • Taking on Seokdu and winning, keeping up with Sinu Han somewhat
  • Jerry Kwon - Second Key Berserk

• Vin Jin, 3rd key likely
    • Kazuma - Scaling off of Jerry

AP Calc - First Gen Kings Gongseob feat - 0.0153​

• First Gen Kings all scale to this
    • Taesoo Ma, Seokdu Wang, Gongseob Ji
    • Small Building

(Crew Head level) 9B - AP Calc - Warren 3.6 + Hudson 2.17 + Eli 1.08​

• Warren - C&C mode and casual (feat performed at C&C but Minsik casually shook it off)
    • Downscale:
      • Minsik - Overwhelmed
      • Akira - Comparable. Lower than Kenta
    • Vasco 2nd key
    • Jerry Kwon 2nd key
    • Jake Kim 2nd key casual
      • Clashed with each other
    • Samuel 2nd Key Heat Mode
      • Clashed with Jake
    • Ryuhei base mode
    • Xiaolung base mode
      • Both clashed with Jerry, compared to each other
      • Oneshot Lineman
    • Goo (Casual, higher than Gun)
    • Gun first key
    • Sinu Han 1st key
      • Xiaolung is as strong as Gun in the past
      • Goo slightly stronger back then, Sinu Han was stronger
    • Kenta - Able to stand his ground against Jerry, higher with the effect
    • Heat Zack
      • Heat Zack kept up with Kenta and should be thus lower than Kenta
      • Jacky and Channing downscale
    • Vin Jin
      • Comparable to Vasco

• Hudson Anh - Fist chains
  • Daniel 2nd key
    • Links together on being able to destroy walls with feats

• Eli - 2nd tier, higher with animalistic
  • Johan Seong scale
    • Comparable
  • Taegon Wi
    • Downscales off of casual Eli
  • SMALL Daniel 2nd key
    • Was about to overwhelm Taegon

Close to baseline level
  • Jin Jang
  • All here
  • Questism Suhyeon 2nd key and amp key, and Haru Song

9-B Harming a punching bag​

Viral Hit cast, all of them (Exception Samdak)
  • Possibly higher with Taehoon due to possibly clashing with Johan

9C - Vasco harming tier?​

1st key of
  • Daniel
  • Vasco first key
  • Vin Jin
  • Zack
  • Jake Kim
  • Samuel
  • Jerry Kwon
  • Eli Jang, can reach 9B due to animalistic side (harmed Gun in the past)
  • Warren Chae
  • Johan

Abilities​

Afterimage creation

C392 C402

Afterimages for Tom Lee

C414
Minor ability. Jake leaves afterimages. Although Jake can also dodge attacks from behind him. He’s moving so fast that his attacks are still behind him as he moved forward past an enemy.

C422

Sinu Han makes some afterimages

Analytical Prediction

Removal of all Analytical Prediction Resistances for cleanup. Move them to Intelligence instead

C427

Gun Park was able to read Ryuhei’s final attack against him

But Ryuhei gains resistance to that thanks to adapting

Attack Reflection/Redirection

Sinu Han manages to redirect an attack with nothing but a pinky

Aura

C423 - Zack Lee can impose an aura similar to Kenta

Damage Reduction

C300
Damage reduction for Johan. It’s a feat commonly used in Viral Hit and Lookism

C324
Vasco has damage reduction blocking with his elbows

C426
Gun is able to reduce the damage he takes by bracing himself in a Kyokushin Karate Style. This should also apply to Kenta who frequently makes use of this.

LOOKISM ANIME

Episode 4 - Vasco intercepts a punch to his gut by blocking with his knee

Enhanced Senses

C426
CQC users like Warren could sense a person’s position and utilizing CQC with a grab alone. CQC is

Fear Inducement

C84
Jake Kim scared the **** out of Jace Park. Jace was clearly trembling.

C105
Vasco made someone faint from fear by hitting close to them. He already naturally scares people with his appearance but with this, this is the first time he made someone faint.

C158
Seonong Ham can induce fear through a glare alone.
Minor Social Influencing Boost too.

C160
Seonong and Vasco’s fear both works against adult gangsters. Though Vasco’s is more potent.

C239

Eli Jang in his attack against Darius Hong traumatized him so bad that he developed a fear of being strangled to death. Not only that, Darius was so fear struck that he couldn’t talk to anyone properly and was an incoherent mess for a long time.

Information Analysis

Vasco is able to understand how strong Daniel is with a single look. This is their first time fighting.

C300
Zack was able to tell that Johan’s eyesight was disappearing. This alone wouldn’t be enough but he’s pretty analytical of Johan’s hits on him. He can also later figure out that Kenta’s fighting style is Kyokushin Karate.

C361
Zack predicted Kickboxing by analyzing Channing. Pretty minor
Some characters display the capability to immediately understand how strong someone is.

C18

Instinctive Action

Instinctive action:
  • Vin Jin all keys
  • Daniel Park Perfect Body all keys - Already set
  • Zack - All keys
  • Gun Park
  • Jake Kim - Second key only
  • Yuseong - No profile yet
  • Eli Jang - 2nd key and onwards
  • Warren - 2nd key and onwards
C9
"If he really did tried to hit me I would've thrown him away"
Vin Jin was surprised by how fast Zack is but would’ve instinctively thrown him
  • Low - Vin Jin

C18
"How did I do that? I moved so naturally?"
Daniel was able to turn his entire body around without intending to counter Vasco. Take note that Daniel didn’t know this move before and was just about to be hit.
  • Low - Daniel Park Perfect Body

C65

Zack Lee defended against Daehoon Shin’s ambush despite not being aware of the sudden attacker. This one’s pretty good since he was distracted by two other individuals.

C78

Daniel Park dodges Vasco’s mad attack out of nowhere WHILE DRUNK. Though still got hit but it is an ambush and Daniel’s on a weaker state

C145
Daniel dodges all of attacks from Seonong Ham while zoned out. This is his best one yet and being able to do that while thinking of another thing entirely is big.

C212
Gun is able to defend against Daniel’s Brazilian Kick. There’s two things notable here.

One, the Brazilian Kick that Gun uses is the exact same one here. It’s the same attack that changes directions in a split second before it hits the enemy. This previously worked on Daniel Park who is already good at analytically or instinctually defending himself.

Second, Gun was distracted focusing on Vasco and was ambushed by Daniel right after.

Yet despite those two, Gun was able to block on time to guard.

C222
Daniel Park without looking behind him grabbed a metal bat being aimed at him by a skilled person. He was busy talking to someone else while this happened

C271
Daniel is walking away from Zack. Zack attacks with an ambush. Yet Daniel manages to intercept it without even looking.

C339
Instinctive action for Tom Lee who doesn’t even have to look at a silent but furious Eli attacking. This supports his stealth detection though so it might just be that.

C342
Daniel Park’s UI mode gets Instinctive action from both Jake and Samuel
  • Defends against both at the same time
  • Numerous times

C351
Instincts for Jake and Daniel Park. As you can see Vasco ambushed Jack but he was still able to block.

Daniel on the other hand dashed to attack Eugene, but was intercepted before he could reach Eugene by Cap Guy, aka Yuseong. Both of them would have Instinctive Action there.

C361
Reacted to Jayce’s Ambush afterwards
Channing doesn’t have a profile yet tho.

C393
Instincts for Yuseong who managed to dodge an attack from behind him. Although the angle’s a bit weird it does imply he dodged the moment he realized the attack is behind him.

C399 -C400
Minor feats.

Sanghui have Instinctive actions to deal with Max and Derek having intercepted their ambush attacks.

However Eli Jang and Warren get stealth bonus for being able to sneak up on Sanghui and bypassing instinctive actions.

C407
Instinctive action for Eli and Warren. Ambushed while talking to each other without being seen. There was no enemy visible at all times and they were still conversing while talking. Pretty high level.

C417
Mandeok in his fight with Jerry ended up running in order to try and save Eugene. Mid-run he is ambushed with no warning, but was revealed to have defended. This is despite the fact that he is panicking and ambushed from a direction he didn’t expect.

C422
Despite being blind on one eye, Sinu Han is able to repeatedly sense attacks there. In this chapter, he repeatedly dodges attacks from that direction

Pain Infliction

C277
Pain Infliction for Warren. Simple feat

C405
Hudson managed to hurt Eli Jang more with his right hand than previous pressure points by Samuel and others

Pain Tolerance for Stamina
C269
Pretty minor. Vasco and Vin Jin kept fighting with broken brokes, numerous glass wounds and so on.

Pressure Point

C113
Vasco knocked out Daniel Park pretty casually with a chop to the back of his head

Stat Amp

C421
Yuseong
Empowerment + Stat Amps. Triggers by laughing or when his brother is hurt.. Minor stuff, he became more of a threat to Johan in their fight this way.
Profileless

Status Effect Inducement

C340 and C414 (C415 too but no scans yet allowed)
Jake Kim always goes for breaking the legs as seen in his fight with Xiaolung. Both the first match and the rematch.

Supernatural Willpower
422 for both
Yuseong only, profileless. To be implemented

Johan
Managed to rise and attack one more time despite his body being ‘torn apart’

C426
Kenta rose up from being oneshotted out of pure rage to take down Gun

Stealth

C211
Zack was able to sneak and push away Gun before he could do anything to Johan.

C218
Zack once again snuck up on someone. Specifically he snuck up on someone who was sneaking up on someone.

C351

Mandeok seemingly KOs Zack. But before anyone could notice, he gets behind Mandeok in an instant, surprising him.

C399-C400
Eli Jang managed to completely bypass someone who had instincts level of reacting.

Last edited:
HTF characters needs to have two key regarding to pre and post training, 'cause there is a massive difference between before and after their training, in power scaling.

Pre-Training they scale to this, while in Post-Training they can be scale to this feat.
That's fairly reasonable. I've been annoyed by the Viral Hit profiles for awhile but just haven't worked on them due to prioritizing everything else.

C414
Minor ability. Jake leaves afterimages. Although Jake can also dodge attacks from behind him. He’s moving so fast that his attacks are still behind him as he moved forward past an enemy.
Not sure this, Maybe it's just to show the movement? There are many manga that draw something like this. But it doesn't show the after image in any way.

The point is not even that the knife has subsonic speed. Since this was accepted by a member of the calculation group, I have no particular problem with this.
But pixel scaling is terrible. I don't want to throw false accusations, but considering that the length of the knife is slightly exaggerated (1.07x), and the distance is greatly understated (20x)? , this gives us a very inflated result (literally more than 20 times)

With how things are I think it's safe to implement the changes now. This will be a slow process since I'm gonna be busier (again) (and tbh I was waiting for more feedback but it looks like I should've started long ago). Check the changes on my Blog as I prepare to post em in one massive go rather than edit by edit.

Is there anyone else wanting to say anything? Last chance

This might be pedantic, but given how Eli was stated to be on a different level than when he beat Seokdu Wang with Samuel and later beat the king of Pyeongtaek, his current key should be his 4th Key after surpassing Mastery, while his 3rd Key should be his Path to Mastery key which scales to the Bell Feat. (His Path to Mastery Key shouldn't have 4 times the AP of a 1st Gen King given how he needed Samuel's help to beat Seokdu). Samuel's Path to Mastery Key would similarly scale accordingly.

Similar thing with Warren, with his 4th Key scaling to the Wrecking Ball destruction with him fighting Sinu, while his 3rd Key should backscale from the Bell Calc/40 Megajoules to baseline Small Building level (20.92 Megajoules) given how he could kinda harm Seokdu Wang. Not sure what this does for the rest of the scaling though.

Minsik Choi is in this weird vacuum in that, as a Lackey from the Pre-Generation, Tom Lee thought that there was no way a 2nd Gen Fighter could beat him, and only a 1st Gen Fighter had a chance. But the only fighters from the 1st Gen we've seen are either 1st Gen Kings or James Goddamn Lee, so it's not like there's a regular 1st Gen Fighter he can scale above.

Also why does so many characters scale from Minsik getting cratered by Warren? Is it because of the 2nd Affiliate's Circus combat rating?
That and prior to this event AFTER the training with Manager Kim, Warren clashed with Jerry, who clashed with Vasco who was able to even overwhelm him (Though it was with a Forbidden Brekdak technique)

After that it's just a simple method of connecting the dots.

This might be pedantic, but given how Eli was stated to be on a different level than when he beat Seokdu Wang with Samuel and later beat the king of Pyeongtaek, his current key should be his 4th Key after surpassing Mastery, while his 3rd Key should be his Path to Mastery key which scales to the Bell Feat. (His Path to Mastery Key shouldn't have 4 times the AP of a 1st Gen King given how he needed Samuel's help to beat Seokdu). Samuel's Path to Mastery Key would similarly scale accordingly.

Similar thing with Warren, with his 4th Key scaling to the Wrecking Ball destruction with him fighting Sinu, while his 3rd Key should backscale from the Bell Calc/40 Megajoules to baseline Small Building level (20.92 Megajoules) given how he could kinda harm Seokdu Wang. Not sure what this does for the rest of the scaling though.

Minsik Choi is in this weird vacuum in that, as a Lackey from the Pre-Generation, Tom Lee thought that there was no way a 2nd Gen Fighter could beat him, and only a 1st Gen Fighter had a chance. But the only fighters from the 1st Gen we've seen are either 1st Gen Kings or James Goddamn Lee, so it's not like there's a regular 1st Gen Fighter he can scale above.
Er6ekyxWMAEGuC1.jpg

Oh wait false alarm. His Third Key is primarily the above actually. We don't really have the 3rd key where he's "Mid transition" from those two keys. It's simpler and less work for us, since that key barely exists.

That part is also kinda applicable here. As long as we disregard that third key, it should be fine. It's more consistent with what we scale too. Also he wasn't really harming Seokdu Wang until he brought out the Durability Negation so I'd say it's likely inapplicable.

Nah he's fine, he scaled from 2nd tier Warren at least. He's definitely a tier above most, but that was also more from Tom Lee expressing shock that Minsik could be matched by 2nd Gen. I don't think Tom Lee has a say all over that and likely just underestimated the second generation. Then again it's fine to do that when he previously whooped everyone's first keys. Thankfully he doesn't have a profile yet (I think)

That and prior to this event AFTER the training with Manager Kim, Warren clashed with Jerry, who clashed with Vasco who was able to even overwhelm him (Though it was with a Forbidden Brekdak technique)

After that it's just a simple method of connecting the dots.
Oh yeah the Crew Head Summit- for some reason I thought that was before Manager Kim's training- yeah that makes sense.
Er6ekyxWMAEGuC1.jpg

Oh wait false alarm. His Third Key is primarily the above actually. We don't really have the 3rd key where he's "Mid transition" from those two keys. It's simpler and less work for us, since that key barely exists.
Yeah it's only one fight, but considering that one fight has the stuff like the Accelerated Development and Limited Reactive Evolution via Reaching the Next Level, it's still important to distinguish considering that he wouldn't have that if he already reached said Next Level. Although I get not having it for the sake simplicity so fair enough.
That part is also kinda applicable here. As long as we disregard that third key, it should be fine. It's more consistent with what we scale too. Also he wasn't really harming Seokdu Wang until he brought out the Durability Negation so I'd say it's likely inapplicable.
True
Nah he's fine, he scaled from 2nd tier Warren at least. He's definitely a tier above most, but that was also more from Tom Lee expressing shock that Minsik could be matched by 2nd Gen. I don't think Tom Lee has a say all over that and likely just underestimated the second generation. Then again it's fine to do that when he previously whooped everyone's first keys. Thankfully he doesn't have a profile yet (I think)
That whole fight scaling confuses me because like- Warren had previously gotten rammed by Hyottoko / Sato Kazuma upon meeting big Daniel and was surprised at his own durability like "Dude what did Manager Kim do to my body", and then was told by small Daniel to not try taking his slab like Minsik Choi and that Minsik was just a monster, and then all Warren's initial attacks just straightened out Minsik's back so like-

Warren was already trained by Manager Kim when fighting Jerry meaning he knew CQC (or C&C), and then later he fought masked Sato Kazuma or "Hyottoko", meaning he was 3rd Key by this point, but then he must've forgot about it or something and got weaker in games(?) considering that Sato's slap did more damage to Minsik than Warren's attacks did so he was 2nd Key Warren basically, before having a flashback and remembering Manager Kim's training again and going back to 3rd Key and kicking his ass and like, what???

That whole fight scaling confuses me because like- Warren had previously gotten rammed by Hyottoko / Sato Kazuma upon meeting big Daniel and was surprised at his own durability like "Dude what did Manager Kim do to my body", and then was told by small Daniel to not try tanking his slab like Minsik Choi and that Minsik was just a monster, and then all Warren's initial attacks just straightened out Minsik's back so like-

Warren was already trained by Manager Kim when fighting Jerry meaning he knew CQC (or C&C), and then later he fought masked Sato Kazuma or "Hyottoko", meaning he was 3rd Key by this point, but then he must've forgot about it or something and got weaker in games(?) considering that Sato's slap did more damage to Minsik than Warren's attacks did so he was 2nd Key Warren basically, before having a flashback and remembering Manager Kim's training again and going back to 3rd Key and kicking his ass and like, what???
It truly is tbh. Honestly the way I see it---

Warren <= Hyotokko Casual < Hyotokko going all out to slap the soul out of your body < Minsik (Was still hurt by Hyottko landing a nasty hit. Was pretty much fine with Warren going all out) < Warren fully utilizing C&C

It was mostly his techniques that helped crush Minsik, since he apparently does a lot of wasted movements. So I'm guessing that Warren was finally able to truly understand C&C at that point. Or at least that's the reasoning I can think of. It's too confusing otherwise. Also nah Third Key would not be the form he turned into during that fight. Third Key would be held exclusively for when Warren has reached Mastery and not just Manager Kim Training. It still needs to be fixed really.

Daniel was likely saying that for the sake of "Just dont get hit and die".

It was mostly his techniques that helped crush Minsik, since he apparently does a lot of wasted movements. So I'm guessing that Warren was finally able to truly understand C&C at that point. Or at least that's the reasoning I can think of. It's too confusing otherwise. Also nah Third Key would not be the form he turned into during that fight. Third Key would be held exclusively for when Warren has reached Mastery and not just Manager Kim Training. It still needs to be fixed really.
Ah- for some reason my brain combined 2nd Key on his current profile with the stuff from the CRT- so 2nd Key goes from the current 9-A to 9-B based on the crater, and has stuff like fighting Minsik, somehow getting two hits in on Manager Kim, and kinda-fighting Seokdu Wang, while his 3rd Key would be 9-A scaling to Vasco and fighting Sinu, right?

Ah- for some reason my brain combined 2nd Key on his current profile with the stuff from the CRT- so 2nd Key goes from the current 9-A to 9-B based on the crater, and has stuff like fighting Minsik, somehow getting two hits in on Manager Kim, and kinda-fighting Seokdu Wang, while his 3rd Key would be 9-A scaling to Vasco and fighting Sinu, right?
Yup that's correct. Everyone kinda equates each other.

9C Keys are usually when they were younger/earlier in the series

9B keys is when Lookism started to really focus on fights. This happens way before any massive training arcs too like Warren's C&C Training, Vin Jin Training, or the big three's one month training arc.

9A Keys are the current peak levels for everyone essentially

And yeah it always bothered me that Warren has only 2 keys lol

Manager Kim was being too soft

Alright, the speed changes are easy enough to do so you can guys can change it already. The stats one I'll work on in the future since I don't have as much free time as I'd like. (Barely even able to respond to certain messages)

Alright, the speed changes are easy enough to do so you can guys can change it already. The stats one I'll work on in the future since I don't have as much free time as I'd like. (Barely even able to respond to certain messages)
Just_a_Random_Butler and DarkDragonMedeus both are not CGM and KLOL only accept Speed Thread 2 (There are some things that I don't agree with.) not Thread 1 That removes all Calc speeds. This is against Thread 2 being able to use Eli Jang's supersonic, So the state of all speed Calc except Eli's remained the same. CGM should provide more input.

Other parts except speed can be fixed.

Just_a_Random_Butler and DarkDragonMedeus both are not CGM and KLOL only accept Speed Thread 2 (There are some things that I don't agree with.) not Thread 1 That removes all Calc speeds. This is against Thread 2 being able to use Eli Jang's supersonic, So the state of all speed Calc except Eli's remained the same. CGM should provide more input.

Other parts except speed can be fixed.
I'll be AWOL for awhile. Can you leave the stuff you disagree with so we can come to an understanding?

Also must've mixed them up when I was @ing, I'll fix that but in the meantime I'll highlight this mistake on my end

I'll be AWOL for awhile. Can you leave the stuff you disagree with so we can come to an understanding?
I just don't agree with Eli's arm movement and I've already replied. However, the results would not be much different. So I didn't think much about it, other like speed Thread 1 I'm neutral, and about ability and AP I agree.

I just don't agree with Eli's arm movement and I've already replied. However, the results would not be much different. So I didn't think much about it, other like speed Thread 1 I'm neutral, and about ability and AP I agree.
Fair nuff. But everything else is alright? Fine with the changes?

Back