• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lookism - Minor Buffs

Abilities​

Afterimage creation

C392 C402

Afterimages for Tom Lee

C414
Minor ability. Jake leaves afterimages. Although Jake can also dodge attacks from behind him. He’s moving so fast that his attacks are still behind him as he moved forward past an enemy.

C422

Sinu Han makes some afterimages

Analytical Prediction

Removal of all Analytical Prediction Resistances for cleanup. Move them to Intelligence instead

C427

Gun Park was able to read Ryuhei’s final attack against him

But Ryuhei gains resistance to that thanks to adapting

Attack Reflection/Redirection

Sinu Han manages to redirect an attack with nothing but a pinky

Aura

C423 - Zack Lee can impose an aura similar to Kenta

Damage Reduction

C300
Damage reduction for Johan. It’s a feat commonly used in Viral Hit and Lookism

C324
Vasco has damage reduction blocking with his elbows

C426
Gun is able to reduce the damage he takes by bracing himself in a Kyokushin Karate Style. This should also apply to Kenta who frequently makes use of this.

LOOKISM ANIME

Episode 4 - Vasco intercepts a punch to his gut by blocking with his knee

Enhanced Senses

C426
CQC users like Warren could sense a person’s position and utilizing CQC with a grab alone. CQC is

Fear Inducement

C84
Jake Kim scared the **** out of Jace Park. Jace was clearly trembling.

C105
Vasco made someone faint from fear by hitting close to them. He already naturally scares people with his appearance but with this, this is the first time he made someone faint.

C158
Seonong Ham can induce fear through a glare alone.
Minor Social Influencing Boost too.

C160
Seonong and Vasco’s fear both works against adult gangsters. Though Vasco’s is more potent.

C239

Eli Jang in his attack against Darius Hong traumatized him so bad that he developed a fear of being strangled to death. Not only that, Darius was so fear struck that he couldn’t talk to anyone properly and was an incoherent mess for a long time.

Information Analysis

Vasco is able to understand how strong Daniel is with a single look. This is their first time fighting.

C300
Zack was able to tell that Johan’s eyesight was disappearing. This alone wouldn’t be enough but he’s pretty analytical of Johan’s hits on him. He can also later figure out that Kenta’s fighting style is Kyokushin Karate.

C361
Zack predicted Kickboxing by analyzing Channing. Pretty minor
Some characters display the capability to immediately understand how strong someone is.

C18

Instinctive Action

Instinctive action:
  • Vin Jin all keys
  • Daniel Park Perfect Body all keys - Already set
  • Zack - All keys
  • Gun Park
  • Jake Kim - Second key only
  • Yuseong - No profile yet
  • Eli Jang - 2nd key and onwards
  • Warren - 2nd key and onwards
C9
"If he really did tried to hit me I would've thrown him away"
Vin Jin was surprised by how fast Zack is but would’ve instinctively thrown him
  • Low - Vin Jin

C18
"How did I do that? I moved so naturally?"
Daniel was able to turn his entire body around without intending to counter Vasco. Take note that Daniel didn’t know this move before and was just about to be hit.
  • Low - Daniel Park Perfect Body

C65

Zack Lee defended against Daehoon Shin’s ambush despite not being aware of the sudden attacker. This one’s pretty good since he was distracted by two other individuals.

C78

Daniel Park dodges Vasco’s mad attack out of nowhere WHILE DRUNK. Though still got hit but it is an ambush and Daniel’s on a weaker state

C145
Daniel dodges all of attacks from Seonong Ham while zoned out. This is his best one yet and being able to do that while thinking of another thing entirely is big.

C212
Gun is able to defend against Daniel’s Brazilian Kick. There’s two things notable here.

One, the Brazilian Kick that Gun uses is the exact same one here. It’s the same attack that changes directions in a split second before it hits the enemy. This previously worked on Daniel Park who is already good at analytically or instinctually defending himself.

Second, Gun was distracted focusing on Vasco and was ambushed by Daniel right after.

Yet despite those two, Gun was able to block on time to guard.

C222
Daniel Park without looking behind him grabbed a metal bat being aimed at him by a skilled person. He was busy talking to someone else while this happened

C271
Daniel is walking away from Zack. Zack attacks with an ambush. Yet Daniel manages to intercept it without even looking.

C339
Instinctive action for Tom Lee who doesn’t even have to look at a silent but furious Eli attacking. This supports his stealth detection though so it might just be that.

C342
Daniel Park’s UI mode gets Instinctive action from both Jake and Samuel
  • Defends against both at the same time
  • Numerous times

C351
Instincts for Jake and Daniel Park. As you can see Vasco ambushed Jack but he was still able to block.

Daniel on the other hand dashed to attack Eugene, but was intercepted before he could reach Eugene by Cap Guy, aka Yuseong. Both of them would have Instinctive Action there.

C361
Reacted to Jayce’s Ambush afterwards
Channing doesn’t have a profile yet tho.

C393
Instincts for Yuseong who managed to dodge an attack from behind him. Although the angle’s a bit weird it does imply he dodged the moment he realized the attack is behind him.

C399 -C400
Minor feats.

Sanghui have Instinctive actions to deal with Max and Derek having intercepted their ambush attacks.

However Eli Jang and Warren get stealth bonus for being able to sneak up on Sanghui and bypassing instinctive actions.

C407
Instinctive action for Eli and Warren. Ambushed while talking to each other without being seen. There was no enemy visible at all times and they were still conversing while talking. Pretty high level.

C417
Mandeok in his fight with Jerry ended up running in order to try and save Eugene. Mid-run he is ambushed with no warning, but was revealed to have defended. This is despite the fact that he is panicking and ambushed from a direction he didn’t expect.

C422
Despite being blind on one eye, Sinu Han is able to repeatedly sense attacks there. In this chapter, he repeatedly dodges attacks from that direction

Pain Infliction

C277
Pain Infliction for Warren. Simple feat

C405
Hudson managed to hurt Eli Jang more with his right hand than previous pressure points by Samuel and others

Pain Tolerance for Stamina
C269
Pretty minor. Vasco and Vin Jin kept fighting with broken brokes, numerous glass wounds and so on.

Pressure Point

C113
Vasco knocked out Daniel Park pretty casually with a chop to the back of his head

Stat Amp

C421
Yuseong
Empowerment + Stat Amps. Triggers by laughing or when his brother is hurt.. Minor stuff, he became more of a threat to Johan in their fight this way.
Profileless

Status Effect Inducement

C340 and C414 (C415 too but no scans yet allowed)
Jake Kim always goes for breaking the legs as seen in his fight with Xiaolung. Both the first match and the rematch.

Supernatural Willpower
422 for both
Yuseong only, profileless. To be implemented

Johan
Managed to rise and attack one more time despite his body being ‘torn apart’

C426
Kenta rose up from being oneshotted out of pure rage to take down Gun

Stealth

C211
Zack was able to sneak and push away Gun before he could do anything to Johan.

C218
Zack once again snuck up on someone. Specifically he snuck up on someone who was sneaking up on someone.

C351

Mandeok seemingly KOs Zack. But before anyone could notice, he gets behind Mandeok in an instant, surprising him.

C399-C400
Eli Jang managed to completely bypass someone who had instincts level of reacting.

Characters in Lookism generally have an Instinctive Action feat and ways to bypass that. Not sure exactly what to call it but pretty much everyone relevant on Lookism has that ability. I'll list out some who can benefit from this.
  • Tom Lee instincitvely defended against Daniel when he was about to hit him in the 3rd Arc.
  • James Lee used this against Taesoo
  • Seaokdu Wang while being stunned by a heart attack managed to defend aginst Warren's attack
  • Gun and Goo should have this. Gun via UI always being on for him, Goo for consistently raising his glasses to protect it even from ambushes and such.
  • Daniel Park (So many cases of it + Heat Mode)
  • Eli Jang (Fight with Taegon)
  • Jake Kim (Fight with Xiaolung)
  • Jerry Kwon (Latter especially notable during his Xiaolung fight and first UI Daniel fight)
  • Johan Seong (Fight with Eli)
  • Logan (last second defense against Daniel's attack while he was pissing casually)
  • Zack Lee (Via Heat Mode)
  • Vasco (Via Heat Mode)
These ones I'm unsure of and want to ask opinions on whether they should get or not
  • Vin Jin
  • Xiaolung
  • Ryuhei
  • Yuesong
  • Samuel
  • Mandeok
  • Kenta
  • Hudson
  • Sinu Han

Fear Resistance

Post-Sophia Daniel is missing it.

Information Analysis

I want to add information analysis to Vasco for figuring him out in their first ever fight too.

Last edited:
I feel like Kenta has something but I have to check.
Had to reorganize some stuff but yeah Kenta has Heat Mode too I think so technically he should get it.

Also I'm not sure on Vin Jin anymore. I'm going to have to dig deep for some feats for him but he hasn't really fought as much as the others in his new state. You can probably argue in his fight with Ivan (or was it Hope) that he had some instincts to deal with when he spun, or when he stopped his tackles, but not sure if that's high tier IR. I think it can count as low tier tho

Had to reorganize some stuff but yeah Kenta has Heat Mode too I think so technically he should get it.

Also I'm not sure on Vin Jin anymore. I'm going to have to dig deep for some feats for him but he hasn't really fought as much as the others in his new state. You can probably argue in his fight with Ivan (or was it Hope) that he had some instincts to deal with when he spun, or when he stopped his tackles, but not sure if that's high tier IR. I think it can count as low tier tho
I think Ivan is the big one and I know the big one fought Logan if Ivan is the small one tho then yeah it's Ivan. Also I hope someone pulls 1 hangnail off of each off your fingers. I also hope you complete a 5,794 piece lego set and you drop it.

I think Ivan is the big one and I know the big one fought Logan if Ivan is the small one tho then yeah it's Ivan. Also I hope someone pulls 1 hangnail off of each off your fingers. I also hope you complete a 5,794 piece lego set and you drop it.
Lmao

But yeah tbh IR on everyone isn't unrealistic but I wanna just keep track of their levels.

Also smh I literally forgot how Vin was instinctively gonna shove Zack down the moment he attacked in like the first 20 chaps

Vin Jin is so badass. He went from a character implied to be pretty strong but no feats to joke fighter to top 15-20. Although his rating is bound to lower after Daniel, Zack, and Vasco's recent training arcs.

Nah I think he'll be able to stay on their level. I'm hoping Logan shows up and becomes relevant again tho. Jay too but idk on him.

Usually those 6 are on close levels.

But yeah the more IR feats we find the better stuff we can get.

Nah I think he'll be able to stay on their level. I'm hoping Logan shows up and becomes relevant again tho. Jay too but idk on him.

Usually those 6 are on close levels.

But yeah the more IR feats we find the better stuff we can get.
Doo Lee gonna be stronger than Logan by the end of the series 💀. I know Eli and Warren have one from dodging the hammer of that Suwon guy.

Doo Lee gonna be stronger than Logan by the end of the series 💀. I know Eli and Warren have one from dodging the hammer of that Suwon guy.
Doo God is a god above god tiers.

Oh? Can you specify the hammer thing?

Next time I'll respond I'll probably stockpile all the instinctual feats for the verse

I did it. Prepare for a lot of pictures. There might be some that are missing links just a heads up

>Afterimage creation​

C392 C402

Afterimages for Tom Lee

C414
Minor ability. Jake leaves afterimages. Although Jake can also dodge attacks from behind him. He’s moving so fast that his attacks are still behind him as he moved forward past an enemy.

>Analytical Prediction proof​

C326

In here this is more of an Analytical Prediction proof for Johan. Noting that the skilled executive Member (which should be best of the best level), projected her movements that way. Also copied her in real time. Instinctively copied too.

>Damage Reduction​

C300

>Fear​

C239

Eli Jang in his attack against Darius Hong traumatized him so bad that he developed a fear of being strangled to death. Not only that, Darius was so fear struck that he couldn’t talk to anyone properly and was an incoherent mess for a long time.

>Information Analysis​

Some characters display the capability to immediately understand how strong someone is.

C18

Vasco is able to understand how strong Daniel is with a single look. This is their first time fighting.

C300
Zack was able to tell that Johan’s eyesight was disappearing. This alone wouldn’t be enough but he’s pretty analytical of Johan’s hits on him. He can also later figure out that Kenta’s fighting style is Kyokushin

C361
Zack predicted Kickboxing by analyzing Channing. Pretty minor

C399

Information analysis for Max and Derek​

Cannot be implemented yet.

Max and Derek are aware of how strong Sanghui is. Sanghui gets an aura.

>Instinctive Action/Reaction​

Characters have repeatedly displayed the ability to intercept attacks out of nowhere. Attacks mid fight aren’t really considered unless it’s a feint or if the enemy is distracted. Things like attacking someone mid-talk can count depending on if they were battle ready or not. The best feats for these however are ambushes especially for stealthy individuals.

Some feats can apply such as early tier Daniel whom had no idea how to fight.

C6-C7
Feat is performed in C7 but C6 backs it up. Daniel Park is capable of judging someone’s attacks by watching for them as seen here . However against an attack that he couldn’t predict, aka a feint, he managed to adapt and instinctively catch it.
  • Low - Daniel Park

C9
"If he really did tried to hit me I would've thrown him away"
Vin Jin was surprised by how fast Zack is but would’ve instinctively thrown him
  • Low - Vin Jin

C18
"How did I do that? I moved so naturally?"
Daniel was able to turn his entire body around without intending to counter Vasco. Take note that Daniel didn’t know this move before and was just about to be hit.
  • Low - Daniel Park Perfect Body

C32
Minor recollection. Daniel cannot dodge a knife but he suddenly remembers a move that he remembered earlier. There’s a calc for this, but this could just be good reflexes.
  • Possibly Low - Daniel

C37
Seungpyo is known for his sudden strikes. Blitzed a Judo trainer. Zack is able to react despite being dazed/injured and tired. Despite being an ambush from a fast individual, Zack was a bit battle ready so this is low.
  • Low - Zack

C65

Zack Lee defended against Daehoon Shin’s ambush despite not being aware of the sudden attacker. This one’s pretty good since he was distracted by two other individuals.

C78

Daniel Park dodges Vasco’s mad attack out of nowhere WHILE DRUNK. Though still got hit but it is an ambush and Daniel’s on a weaker state

C145
Daniel dodges all of attacks from Seonong Ham while zoned out. This is his best one yet and being able to do that while thinking of another thing entirely is big.

C200
Ivan Park the wrestler has IA, flipping in an ambush from Vin Jin. Arguably also AP

C212
Gun is able to defend against Daniel’s Brazilian Kick. There’s two things notable here.

One, the Brazilian Kick that Gun uses is the exact same one here. It’s the same attack that changes directions in a split second before it hits the enemy. This previously worked on Daniel Park who is already good at analytically or instinctually defending himself.

Second, Gun was distracted focusing on Vasco and was ambushed by Daniel right after.

Yet despite those two, Gun was able to block on time to guard.

C222
Daniel Park without looking behind him grabbed a metal bat being aimed at him by a skilled person. He was busy talking to someone else while this happened

C224
Chuck defended against an ambush from Daniel. But he was already aware Daniel was going to fight them so it’s not as high.
C225
Daniel defended against a jacket with punch from Justin. Even another attack from Justin and Chuck together. The former is especially good since that was an ambush
C226
Intercepted an attack from Justin even mid attack. This was despite being attacked out of nowhere in Daniel’s eyes. He wasn’t focusing on his spot at all. Take note that he didn’t block it fully

C271
Daniel is walking away from Zack. Zack attacks with an ambush. Yet Daniel manages to intercept it without even looking.

C317
Jake Kim has Instinctive action against Vasco. An attack out of nowhere while talking

C339
Instinctive action for Tom Lee who doesn’t even have to look at a silent but furious Eli attacking. This supports his stealth detection though so it might just be that.

C342
Daniel Park’s UI mode gets Instinctive action from both Jake and Samuel
  • Defends against both at the same time
  • No. Numerous times

C351
Instincts for Jake and Daniel Park. As you can see Vasco ambushed Jack but he was still able to block.

Daniel on the other hand dashed to attack Eugene, but was intercepted before he could reach Eugene by Cap Guy, aka Yuseong. Both of them would have Instinctive Action there.

C361
Even a mid tier like Channing has Instincts to deal with attacks that came out of nowhere.

Even reacted to Jake’s Ambush beforehand

C393
Instincts for Yuseong who managed to dodge an attack from behind him. Although the angle’s a bit weird it does imply he dodged the moment he realized the attack is behind him.

C399 -C400
Minor feats.

Both Sanghui and Yeongcheol have Instinctive actions to deal with Max and Derek. The former intercepted their attacks.

However Eli Jang and Warren get stealth bonus for being able to sneak up on them and bypassing instinctive actions.

C407
Instinctive action for Eli and Warren. Ambushed while talking to each other without being seen. There was no enemy visible at all times and they were still conversing while talking. Pretty high level.

C417
Mandeok in his fight with Jerry ended up running in order to try and save Eugene. Mid-run he is ambushed with no warning, but was revealed to have defended. This is despite the fact that he is panicking and ambushed from a direction he didn’t expect.

Lifting Strength buff​

C278
Max and Derek casually push a truck.

Notice. Max and Derek are described to be individually 0.5 in terms of stats by Warren at his state prior to training under Manager Kim. So them performing this feat would actually be a very low level compared to everyone else under numerous scaling chains.

Likely Class 1 (Maybe 5?) For Lifting Strength. I need discussions on this though.

>Pain Infliction​

C277
Pain Infliction for Warren. Simple feat

C405
Hudson managed to hurt Eli Jang more with his right hand than previous pressure points by Samuel and others

>Pain Tolerance​

C269
Pretty minor. Vasco and Vin Jin kept fighting with broken brokes, numerous glass wounds and so on.

>Power Mimicry​

C343
  • Skill compliment even Manager Kim is impressed by Johan. This is despite the fact that an elite bodyguard is not as good enough to be remembered by him.
  • Ref by Jerry Kwon and Samuel. Daniel has full mastery over moves.
  • Johan’s skill copy which is lesser than Daniel is able to copy experience.

C419 to C422
Power Copy Upgrade overall
  • Managed to copy Manager Kim's C&C which Kim notes to be not understandable or mimickable. Yet Johan is able to do this just fine. This will easily scale to Johan, Daniel, Charles Choi
  • Power Copying should be noted to copy the physical state of his enemy being possible. However if the gap is too high, he is limited to 10 to 15 seconds. Likely dependent on the enemy and if the gap is massive.

>Regeneration (Possibly)​

C414

Xiaolung after around a month managed to recover from having all his limbs broken. Not the biggest feat. This one I have to ask.

>Statistical Amplification​

C421
Yuseong
Empowerment + Stat Amps
Triggers by laughing or when his brother is hurt.

>Status Effect Inducement​

C340 and C414 (C415 too but no scans yet allowed)
Jake Kim always goes for breaking the legs as seen in his fight with Xiaolung. Both the first match and the rematch.

>Supernatural Willpower​

C422

Yuseong managed to defend Yoojin/Eugene despite being frankly beat up. Johan managed to attack one last time despite his body breaking down

>Stealth​

C211
Zack was able to sneak and push away Gun before he can do anything to Johan. Gun is not a person you can easily sneak up to.

C218
Zack once again snuck up on someone. Specifically he snuck up on someone who was sneaking up on someone.

C226
Zack stealth ambushes and bypasses instincts of Chuck. Doing so by throwing a bag of phones before dash attacking

C351

Mandeok seemingly KOs Zack. But before anyone could notice, he gets behind Mandeok in an instant surprising him.

>Fear Inducement and Resistances​

C84
Jake Kim scared the **** out of Jace Park. Jace was clearly trembling.

C105
Vasco made someone faint from fear by hitting close to them. He already naturally scares people with his appearance but with this, this is the first time he made someone faint.

C158
Seonong Ham can induce fear through a glare alone.
Minor Social Influencing Boost too.

C160
Seonong and Vasco’s fear both works against adult gangsters. Though Vasco’s is more potent.

Pressure Point​

C113
Vasco knocked out Daniel Park pretty casually with a chop to the back of his head

Almost forgot, with the new events.

C423 -

Zack Lee - Gets Aura,

Sinu Han - Gets Attack Reflection, Instinctive Actions (Reacted to an ambush, even when aimed at his blindspot)

TLDR

Aura - Zack Lee Third Key

Afterimage Creation - Tom Lee, Jake Kim Third Key

Attack Reflection - Sinu Han

Damage Reduction - Johan gets this in his second key

Fear - Eli Jang gets this in all keys, Jake Kim in all keys, Vasco

Info analysis - Vasco in all keys, Zack in second key

Instinctive Action - Daniel Park all keys, Vin Jin, Zack, Gun, Jake Kim, Eli Jang, Warren, Mandeok, Sinu Han

Lifting Strength Buff - ????

Pain Infliction - Warren all keys, Hudson all keys

Pain Tolerance - Vin Jin and Vasco all keys

Power Mimicry - Details to be expanded on.

Pressure Point - Vasco all keys

Regeneration - Xiaolung???

Status Effect Inducement - Jake Kim

Supernatural Willpower - Johan

Stealth - Zack Lee

Last edited:
Could Gun beating eli, Warren, yuseong and mandeok, and them not being able to do anything, be used as supporing evidence for how strong he is.

We should also put Gun's full name on his page somewhere.

Mandeok also was reminded of tom when fighting jerry, so Jerry could maybe get a possibly for that?

Funnily I was gonna post here but decided to do something else.

Is Gun's full name not in his page? I'm surprised. I'm focusing on Worker details right now.

Jerry would easily be comparable to that and can safely rest on his Small Building position. Though Tom Lee was still going very easy that time.

Gun doing all of those is perfectly reasonable. Though Mandeok and Yuseong were both tired so there's less standing on that. Still, to handle '4 individuals on the level of First generation kings' is impressive even if they're not at full force since he pretty much trivialized them

Tanjiro too. Poor guy.

Agreements: IllustriousS44, DivineAura44, Yoloninja3000, Randomdude, and me

Funnily I was gonna post here but decided to do something else.

Is Gun's full name not in his page? I'm surprised. I'm focusing on Worker details right now.

Jerry would easily be comparable to that and can safely rest on his Small Building position. Though Tom Lee was still going very easy that time.

Gun doing all of those is perfectly reasonable. Though Mandeok and Yuseong were both tired so there's less standing on that. Still, to handle '4 individuals on the level of First generation kings' is impressive even if they're not at full force since he pretty much trivialized them

Tanjiro too. Poor guy.

Agreements: IllustriousS44, DivineAura44, Yoloninja3000, Randomdude, and me
These two should go in his name section

Looks good

That sounds bad, get it checked? noses shouldn't explode like bombs
It's not bad, it's just that temperature has been changing where i live, so the mucus?( not sure what the correct term is in English is) is drying?( again i dont know correct temiology). But yeah i maybe exaggerated what it was but it's just annoying.

Edit: but let's not dwell on my nose any longer.

>Analytical Prediction proof
C326
In here this is more of an Analytical Prediction proof for Johan. Noting that the skilled executive Member (which should be best of the best level), projected her movements that way. Also copied her in real time. Instinctively copied too.
He doesn't predict, but analyzes his shoulder and counters the attack. Information analysis and attack reflection.
>Damage Reduction
C300
He tolerated the pain, not reduced it. Extreme Pain tolerance.
>Fear
C239

That's not how Fear Manipulation works. He was only traumatized by being strangled in his neck and unable to breathe.

I will not discuss information analysis and instinctive reaction and action. Because there are too many.

You should know that an instinctive reaction is like a sudden hand moving to protect it.

Instinctive action is all movements made by instinct. In other words, it was like his whole body was acting on instinct.

>Regeneration (Possibly)​

C414

Xiaolung after around a month managed to recover from having all his limbs broken. Not the biggest feat. This one I have to ask.
a month's worth of regeneration was too far to go into regeneration.
>Statistical Amplification
C421
Yuseong
Empowerment + Stat Amps
Triggers by laughing or when his brother is hurt
Rage power.

Apart from what I mentioned above. I some agree and some are less convinced for lack of context or evidence.

Analytical Prediction

Johan has both of that. Predicting what someone is about to do based on their muscle movement is perfectly fine. See Chisato from Lycoris Recoil.

Damage Reduction

"How to get without getting hurt" is prevalent. It's described repeatedly in Viral Hit as a method of reducing damage and even damaging back (So I should actually add Attack Refection there too)

Even disregarding that there are still numerous cases where Lookism characters strikes fear to others.

That's fair. Looking back at all these, I will be removing C37, C32, C6-C7, C224,C317, C361, as feats.

Regeneration

That's fair

Rage power is fair. I'll change Empowerment to that. However Yuseong still got a stat amp the moment he started laughing mid fight since it's a separate buff.

Back