• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Marksmen on VS Battle Wiki

Revolver Ocelot - A ridicolously good marksman who specializes in ricocheting his bullets on walls even multiple times to his his targets. He's done way too much for me to describe rapidly, here's a respect thread. Keep in mind, he grows in skill with age, so the feats where he looks a bit young (this design) are done when he's the most inexperienced and less skilled. Big Boss has beaten him in gunfights, and while I struggle to say he's superior, he's definitely comparable.
Isnt Quiet canonically a better marksman?

Isnt Quiet canonically a better marksman?
Well, sniping and whatever the **** Ocelot does are completely different fields, I don't think it's unreasonable to say Quiet's a better sniper while Ocelot is a better gunslinger. That said I did completely forget about the sniping side, Quiet, Sniper Wolf and The End would certainly fit nicely in this thread.

Well, sniping and whatever the **** Ocelot does are completely different fields, I don't think it's unreasonable to say Quiet's a better sniper while Ocelot is a better gunslinger. That said I did completely forget about the sniping side, Quiet, Sniper Wolf and The End would certainly fit nicely in this thread.
i vote for rpg characters that can buff their chance to hit to 100%, it means they can hit anything they want, no matter how impossible it is

I mean she has gunslinging feats that ocelot himself says are at least on par with himself

@WeeklyBattles do you happen to have that statement on hand? not necessarily trying to debate you im just curious

Last edited:
Well first things first, the weapon Vash is using doesn't really matter. The accuracy of the weapon could be absolutely garbage, to the point where even a plastic toy gun made for a child is lethal in the hands of Vash. He "killed" three bandits 2x over before they could even draw their own weapons.
Thats what i meant, she's able to perform those feats and technically all of the feats listed with canonically highly inaccurate guns compared to her main ones
That's hardly what I'd call "awkward angles" the Angel's are rushing her from several but linear directions, up, down, left and right. Vash can shoot down several Vodka bottles inches away from ssomeon's head while drunk to the point where he can't even stand properly.

Again these aren't awkward angels, they're behind her and that's where she fires, and they aren't that far from her either so hitting them wouldn't be much of an issue. Vash can intercept and parry an attack from Knive's Million's who spawned his attack directly underneath Vash, and attacked him omnidirectionallly at nigh point blank range and Vash shot down every single one without them touching him. Knive's also attacked him with Angel Wing's which have Instinctive Reactions which Vash casually yeeted.
Shooting over the shoulder, behind the head, between the legs, shooting with your feet, etc. are absolutely awkward angles, anything other than the standard firing positions for a handgun would be considered awkward by even the most skilled marksman irl.
She was litererally standing pretty still there, she wasn't moving around all freely. But Vash is capable of the same type of feat such as when he when he dropped his gun, crouched and fired without hitting the hostage despite his shots being aimed at non vitals like the shoulder where the Hostage's head was near by. Note Vash could have gotten a headshot effortlessly but didn't since he refuses to kill.
The copy was flying upwards and Cereza was moving around in her arms
The bullet hit that final piece of debris and I don't see what's so skilled about a homing round. Vash scales above similar feats, like Livio and his Double Fang which can shoot from all possible directions at once.
Its not a homing round tho? Trust me if Bayo had homing bullets you know i'd be arguing for it lol
Draw a bead? What do you mean?
Accurate quickdrawing. Balder was spamming timestop and coming at her from different angles with it but Bayo was able to keep forcing him to timestop to avoid her because every time he dropped it she immediately put a bullet where his head was.
She's right next to the opponent's that she's firing at, her accuracy is evidently going to be greater the closer she is to something. Vash can fire off perfectly fire rounds while on a steam powered train that isn't on tracks, while also being hijacked.
That was less about the distance and more being able to shoot accurately in three directions simultaneously including shooting one gun with her foot.
More firing without looking, neato but Vash takes that a step and beyond via not even needing to rely on his eyesight and scaling above those who can fight while blind.
Why is that beyond exactly? Its all just shooting people you dont see.
Wolfwood Did the same in Badlands Rumble but I don't have access to the feat in this particular moment and only used one gun while also fending off thugs.
Fair enough
....You really just went full blown incoherent mode there, I genuinely can't understand what your trying to say there. Maybe edit that comment a bit better so that way people can actually understand? Will come back to this.
TBF it was like 4am when i finished this list lol. Rosa not only shot accurately enough to stack the bullets on top of each other, but shot the weapons the angels were wielding with enough precision to redirect said weapons into impaling or cutting the angels that were wielding them.

Also Rosa's guns are canonically the same level of accuracy as normal human weapons due to having all of their Umbran enchantments removed
Fighter jet gun's aren't made for pin-point accuracy, it's more of a spray and pray and she isn't getting headshots there.
It wasnt with the jet's guns tho, it was her pistols, she was just steering the jet with her feet

Also i forgot Bayo is able to casually wield weapons like Sai Fung, a set of gun nunchucks, as a ranged weapon by ricocheting bullets off of solid surfaces

I do concede to Vash being a better marksman tho

While EliminatorVenom could probably make a better case for him, I think Tex Willer belongs on the page too, his feats in the Weapon Mastery section of his P&A should be fairly self-explanatory.

While EliminatorVenom could probably make a better case for him, I think Tex Willer belongs on the page too, his feats in the Weapon Mastery section of his P&A should be fairly self-explanatory.
I considered adding him here, but I didn't because he can't really match the supernatural stuff that I'm seeing around, and I still haven't uploaded and translated the scans with the best feats.

On a more human-ish level, I'd definetly put him among the very best. He did things such as headshotting someone at 3x the distance of his rifle's maximum effective range, by calculating bullet drop and the exact position, all of that without really pausing. He also casually shoots ducks during migration time with individual shots, and he considers hitting a coin twice in mid-air on almost the same hole each time while recovering as him performing "well enough", without being really satisfied. During target shooting, with a two-second timeframe to shoot, he unloaded all his twelves shots of his six rounders almost exactly at the same point of the head, and once another target was raised, that was a much smaller target piece sustained by a wooden pole, he intentionally shot the pole, a much smaller target, just to test himself.

He has plenty more ridiculous stuff, but nothing quite like hitting someone on the moon or making bullets rebound several times to kill a hidden target.

Hajime Nagumo, pretty simple and straightforward, his main weapon are two revolver that use 80% of the time.

He developed a level of gun kata with them that the most greatest martial artist of different worlds in the series admire because even though his style lack the beauty of martial arts refined for generations, his gun kata have a level that they admire and know they will never reach because it have a level of experience backing it that no amount of martial arts practice could ever reach, it's a style in which every single one of his moves links perfectly to the next to the point that even a super futuristic AI have hard to face and adapt to him.

His precision with his guns let him pierce the core of spells, something that I think he is the only one in the whole series to have ever do, at least I don't remember another character that could do it. He can shot all the bullets of his gun with a millimetric precision at practically the same time making it sound like only one gunshot.

He can make his shots bounce various times even against anothers bullets from himself and the enemy, to the point of face hundred of machines with guns at the same time, this while also defending a group of normal humans behind him, all of this with only his two revolver which were in a state that didn't let them show their full strength and speed (I think they could only show half of their power), Hajime himself also was in a state that didn't let him use most of his power and couldn't recover his stamina at his normal speed.

As bonus he can also do the reloads of the movie The Dark Tower.

I think Erron Black would be a fine addition. Although he isn't a monster in skill overall, adding the fact that he constantly loses, he still is a good fighter at close and wide range, wielding two revolvers, a rifle and other weapons and with a good amount of experience as a mercenary and enforcer.
But what really matters and might grant him a spot in the list, are these two impressive feats, his X-Ray and Fatal Blow.

Bullseye is the textbook example of uncanny marksman. I know too little of him in order to give a detailed and proper description, but his profile already gives many good examples and there are several respect threads about him.
Tbf while he has some good asf feats in that regard he's more known through his BS ability to throw anything in a way that'd be lethal
Heck there was a time he knocked out Daredevil with a carboard airplane

I think Erron Black would be a fine addition. Although he isn't a monster in skill overall, adding the fact that he constantly loses, he still is a good fighter at close and wide range, wielding two revolvers, a rifle and other weapons and with a good amount of experience as a mercenary and enforcer.
But what really matters and might grant him a spot in the list, are these two impressive feats, his X-Ray and Fatal Blow.
The guy hit like a hummingbird at over 50 yards I think too lol

I think we need to consider that some weapons grant a natural accuracy and skill advantage.

Idk if this has been a factor in measuring skill here, but attempting to hit targets the size of an apple with a Colt revolver at 100 meters is a much greater feat than doing that same thing, at 500 meters, using a M16.

I thought it noteworthy because I've seen such lists consider characters that can hit targets at kilometers of distance and stating that they are greater than people who hit at lesser distances, but they were using futuristic snipers. So, context should be noted here.

I'd like to nominate more specific WH40K characters as they in general have insane feats, but funnily enough, the best feats come from scaling to random Space Marines, Eldar and Necrons. In fact, in lieu of saying any specific 40k characters, I'll say that Space Marines in general deserve a spot here. They have feats such as scoring at least two-kilometer shots through a sniper's lens without pausing, aiming or even looking at the general sniper's direction, going just by his general spatial awareness.

Back