• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lookism Profile Revision

Found some nice new feats also and new abilities to add on. I think I'll make a separate thread for that since I'm busy reorganizing everything among other projects irl

Update

Questism read fully.

Viral Hit (read most major fights)

Manager Kim - Up to date tho I didn't reread chapters prior to 27. Found some nifty but probably minor calc potential there.

Lookism - Went through most of all the major fights. Likely missed some fights.

Major Buffs coming soon but I think I'll compile it all in a bigger content revision to cover everything.

Next objective - Also prepare Tales of Greed profiles and see if they connect to Questism

The calcs I found won't be included for now but with this, everything here is posted. I will make these inclusions only when we're good to go with these. Still gonna be busy so can't do them this week or possibly next week.

But with these new additions, I combined both revisions in one.

Edit - Once I get to work on them, I'll add them to the profiles and add links to imgur feats too.

I'll add in that one thing that bothers me a lot is Heat Mode and UI Mode potentially giving not just Accelerated Development but Reactive Evolution since Zack Lee started using a technique he never used before so it might give out powers and all that.

Last edited:
Doing another TLDR since I got Illustrious' approval on everything (except the AP res I think). I think that's the last thing we'll talk about before we finalize and start adding the changes.

Vin Jin's done, I also added a few missing abilities that are minor to some. I'll tackle the rest of them for today.

I feel like some characters really have a massive stat difference between their earlier forms and current forms. I can cut away at the 3 keys thing though, but the timeskip really differentiates their level before and after.

Will read through all this shit. Prepare to be notif bombed with me individually quoting everything I agree with and disagree with.

Will read through all this shit. Prepare to be notif bombed with me individually quoting everything I agree with and disagree with.
I appreciate that ty! Yeah the AP one I'm gonna need help with in this case since you're the only other one who showed interest lol.

So I'm just gonna add, some of the Lookism main cast should have some social influencing by virtue of making girls fall in love with them. It's pretty minor but Daniel's worked on a ghost so I think I should make a note on that.

@IllustriouS44 @Sec

420 is out. Minor changes only.

Fear Inducement by Eli Jang and Eugene's brother. Nothing massive. Though Manager Kim was able to just hop off a mid-dash to avoid being run over.

Also Manager Kim can gain Resistance to Power Mimicry considering even a genius like Johan couldn't copy everything. Johan was eventually copying everything but it's enough for Johan to have to try more times and is more a testament to Johan's genius

Last edited:
Nice, just saw your work at Eunwoo Kang too good job on that. Also saw Hobin's speed timeskip. That's pretty great, hope it gets accepted

I think I'm also gonna stockpile a list of all the 'skills' in terms of how everyone is skillwise starting from chapter 1. This one will take me awhile since I'm getting busier by deadlines tho but it would be nice to compile and compare everyone on that so we have a reference.

Oh and if you're not too busy mind commenting here? Pretty much just needs votes

Azontr pretty much said the revisions don't need him to go through, most of them are already in anyway lol.

But I'll fine tune them later on. Right now the objective is to patch up the scaling. I'll copy paste what I got, but this should only affect the Lookism Cast since the others are fine on their own.

The soon to be implemented Keys that me and Illustrious have agreed on.
There will be some nerfs for some characters alongside key dividing.

Daniel Park Original Body​

Early / Post-Sophia / Post-Gun Training

1. Chubby = Street AP + Transonic
  2. Slim = Wall + Supersonic+, likely higher
  3. Current = At least Wall + At least Supersonic

Daniel Park Perfect Body​

Pre-Timeskip / Post-Timeskip, with Heat Mode / UI Mode

• Pre Timeskip
    • Street AP + Transonic
    • Speed Feat scales from himself
  • Post Timeskip
    • Regular = Wall + Supersonic+ ….
    • Scales from Hudson (2.16)
    • Scales from Zack
    • Heat Mode = wall + Hypersonic+
    • Scales from Warren (3.6)
    • Scales from Eli Jang
  • UI Daniel
    • UI = Small Building level + High Hypersonic+
    • Scales from Vasco
    • Scales off of Jincheol

Zack Lee​

Pre-Timeskip / Post-Timeskip / Post-Mastery Training

• Pre Timeskip
    1. Street AP + Transonic
  • Post Timeskip
  • Scales from Zack
  • Heat Mode = wall + Hypersonic+
  • Scales from Eli Jang
  • Post-Mastery Training
    • Small Building level + Hypersonic+
    • Scales from Vasco
    • Hypersonic+, likely High Hypersonic+

Vasco​

Pre-Timeskip / Post-Timeskip

• Pre Timeskip
    1. Street AP + Transonic
  • Post Timeskip
  • Scales from Zack
  • Bleeding Eyes/Heat Mode = wall + Hypersonic+
  • Scales from Eli Jang
  • Post-Mastery Training
    • Small Building level + Hypersonic+
    • Scales from own feat
    • Hypersonic+, likely High Hypersonic+

Vin Jin​

Pre-Timeskip / Post-Timeskip / Current

• Pre Timeskip
    1. Street AP + Transonic
  • Post Timeskip
  • Scales from Vasco who can scale to Daniel who scales to Hudson (2.16)
  • Scales from Zack
  • Kudo = wall + Hypersonic+
  • Scales from Kazuma who scales to Warren (3.6)
  • Scales from Eli Jang
  • Post-Full Training
    • Regular = Small Building level + Hypersonic+, likely High Hypersonic+
    • Scales from Kazuma who scales to Warren (3.6)
    • Hypersonic+, likely High Hypersonic+ - Scales from ????
    • Kudo = Higher all of the above

The above ??? in speed, can likely go from hypersonic+ to likely higy hypersonic+

=======0th Generation

Tom Lee, Charles Choi, Gapryong Kim​

• Small Building Level = Should be comparable if not superior to Vasco
  • High Hypersonic+ = Can compare to each other. But this is based on this scaling
    • Jinchel perform this feat == Manager Kim <== Tom Lee

=====1st Generation

James Lee, Taesoo Ma, Seokdu Wang, Gongeob Ji​

• Small Building Level
    • Scales off of Vasco’s new feat
  • High Hypersonic+
    • To be decided
    • Can scale to Jincheol High Hypersonic
    • Or can scale to Eli Jang Hypersonic+
    • CONFIRMED
    • James Lee gets High Hypersonic
    • Everyone else gets Hypersonic+
  • Taesoo Ma gets a stat buff

=====1.5 Generation

Gun Park, Goo Kim​

• Pre-Timeskip - Only for Gun
    • Wall level + Supersonic
    • Superior to early Daniel on both accounts
  • Post-Timeskip - For 2nd Tier Gun, and Goo
    • Small Building level (Vasco scale) by virtue of scaling to UI Daniel. Sinu Han scales by being able to beat Ryuhei who is stronger than previous Gun
    • High Hypersonic+ (Able to keep up with UI Daniel)

Sinu Han​

• Superior to Juvie Gun
  • Ryuhei FireCracker Mode is Superior to Juvie Gun
  • Can take on Vin Jin, Warren, and Zack Lee at the same time
    • Wall level + Hypersonic+ (Superior to Juvie Gun, scales off of Casual Jake)
    • Likely Small Building level + High Hypersonic+ (Due to contending with Serious Jake)

Xiaolung​

• Superior to Jerry Kwon. Superior to Old Face
    • Old Face is beaten casually by Vasco
    • Vasco can compare thus wal level
  • Equal to Juvie Gun with Martial Arts
  • Regular
    • Wall level, Hypersonic+
  • Martial Arts
    • Small Building level + High Hypersonic+ (Superior to Juvie Gun, scales off of Casual Jake)

Ryuhei​

• Wall level to Small Building level (Superior to Juvie Gun, scales off of Sinu Han)
    • Went from being able to to go toe to toe with Vin Jin and Zack Lee at 2 different occasions----
    • To being able to keep up with Sinu Han, being stronger than Gun
  • Supersonic/Hypersonic to High Hypersonic+
    • Much faster than Jason (or was it Brad) whom was stated by Magami to be faster than Heat zack
    • Compared to be the Xiaolung of the place
  • Compared to Xiaolung before he even went fire cracker mode

Magami Kenta​

• Wall level
    • Oneshotted Zack, can match Heat Zack
  • Wall level
    • Oneshotted Heat Zack
    • Able to keep up with Jerry for awhile
  • Hypersonic+
    • Can match Heat Zack

Sato Kazuma​

• Small Building level
  • High Hypersonic+
  • Via scaling to Vin jin

Mandeok, Yuseong​

• Scales to Tom Lee non serious
  • Scales off of Zack Lee, Daniel Park regular
  • Scales off of Jake Kim
  • Wall level to Small Building level
  • Hypersonic+ High Hypersonic+

Samuel Seo​

• Early
    • Regular
    • (Scales to Jake Kim early)
    • Wall level
    • Supersonic
    • HEAT
    • (Superior to Johan, Jake, and Olly)
    • Superior to Jackie + Channing who are better than regular Zack individually
    • Wall level (Scales off of Daniel who scales to Hudson)
    • Hypersonic+ (Scales off of Daniel, but also off of beating Jackie and Channing who scales off of Zack who scales off of Eli)
  • Now
    • Regular
    • Wall level (Scales to Warren. Can take more hits than Warren)
    • Hypersonic+ (Scales off of Eli for being on par with him)
    • Mastery
    • Small Building level (Able to harm Seokdu fully and win)
    • High Hypersonic+ (Seokdu scaling)

Jake Kim​

• Early
    • (Scales off of Juvie Gun having hurt him)
    • Wall level
    • Supersonic
  • Now
    • Regular
    • (Scales off of Vasco who scales off of Hudson)
    • Wall level
    • Hypersonic+
    • Serious
    • Small Building level
    • High Hypersonic+ (Scales off of being able to go toe to toe with Serious Xiaolung who was compared and superior to Juvie Gun, to Sinu Han who scales off of Goo being much stronger, and to Yuseong who was able to hurt Tom Lee)

Johan Seong​

• God Dog
    • Comparable to Olly Wang, Jake Kim
    • Managed to fight better against Juvie Gun
    • Wall level
    • Supersonic (Both scales off of Juvie Gun)
  • Loner
    • (Superior to Eli Jang and thus scale
    • Wall level (Scales from Eli who scales off of Hudson)
    • Hypersonic+ (Scales from Eli)
  • Current
    • (Comparable to Manager Kim)
    • High Hypersonic+ (Scales from Manager Kim)
    • Small Building (Scales from Manager Kim)

Eli Jang​

• Early
    • Wall level (Scales from Juvie Gun)
    • Supersonic (Scales from Johan early)
  • Hostel
    • Regular
    • Wall level (Scales to Hudson)
    • Hypersonic+
    • Beast
    • Wall level (Scales to Hudson)
    • Hypersonic+
  • Workers
    • Regular
    • Wall level (Scales to Warren. Virtue of being able to deal more damage to Seokdu than Warren)
    • Hypersonic+
    • Mastery
    • Small Building level (Able to harm Seokdu fully and win)
    • High Hypersonic+

Hudson, Jackie, Channing​

• All
    • Regular
    • Wall level (Scales to himself)
    • Hypersonic+ (Scales to Eli)
    • Hudson’s right fist
    • Wall level (Scales upwards)

I already got Ill's approval here for this so I'll let this simmer for a bit as I do some non-VSB work.

Last edited:
Wall level to Small Building level
Gen 1

They should scale off of warren being able to bring out manager kim's young self. They also all scale off of Daegu's feat James Lee > Taesoo Ma >= Seokdu Wang >= Gongeob Ji

Sin Han

Wall level, likely small building level
high hypersonic+ (Invisible attacks stated by Taesoo are stated to be a level of mastery greater than his requiring great speed)

Xialung

Martial arts key
Small Building level, High Hypersonic+ (Could match jake kim who overcame invisible attacks. Is able to harm jake kim)

Mandeok, Yuseong

Both Small Building and High Hypersonic+ (Yuseong being able to make jake kim "look pathetic". Both stated to be as strong as Gun. Yuseon is stated to be the strongest guy at the summit. Yuseong could fight tom lee and was complimented by him. Tom lee visuales them as gun and goo. Mandeok beating jerry)

Jake Kim

small building level (able to tank hits from Yuseong) High hypersonic+ (overcame invisible attacks)

Last edited:
I'll be implementing the changes now. The only thing I don't agree with is

"Yuseong being the strongest" because that was Daniel's thoughts. Though we can agree that it's likely the case, we don't have a guarantee and sometimes the thoughts of a character is muddy and inaccurate.

Jake feeling pathetic to Yuseong is also not enough nor necessary to scale. He was able to contend with them just fine.

Edit - Daniel, Daniel, Zack, Vin, and Vasco are done

Last edited:
All revisions done except Warren and Logan because I had nothing for them. I'll keep this open for now for additional changes in the future and details about the skill listing.

I want to tackle things like Mastery, Invisible Attacks, UI Mode, and technique mimicry there

Back