• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

I knew I was gonna make the page for my Goddess it was only a matter of time....

I knew I was gonna make the page for my Goddess it was only a matter of time....
How can she be weaker than gwen? Gwen is high 5A if I remember correctly.

In her Anodite form right and with Alpha Rune she defeated Gwen and everyone she will be High 5-A with Alpha rune ?
With alpha rune she has got absolute control over legerdomain (high 3A realm) and all of Mana, magic. It makes her possibly high 3A imo.

Ngl, charmcaster looks really good in her high 3A key, it's really looks something that she deserves.

I was wondering if rock monsters have any fixed scaling or it varies based off the amount of Mana user puts into them? It's evident that powers of Mana based characters can vary based off amount of mana powered into them.

I was wondering if rock monsters have any fixed scaling or it varies based off the amount of Mana user puts into them? It's evident that powers of Mana based characters can vary based off amount of mana powered into them.
You are correct. Amount of mana can change user's powers
Gwen and Charmcaster in ledgerdomain felt themselves powerful due to high flow of mana.
and sometimes rock monster are very strong, sometimes they are weak af.

You are correct. Amount of mana can change user's powers
Gwen and Charmcaster in ledgerdomain felt themselves powerful due to high flow of mana.
and sometimes rock monster are very strong, sometimes they are weak af.
Yeah their stats varies rather than it being static.

Considering it, rock monsters won't have any outlier or anti feat unless it's surpasses their user stats itself ig. 🤔

Mana in a rock monster ? that's just ridiculous how are you even supposed to put it inside them
Charmcaster should be getting information manipulation. She was capable of changing secret true name of legerdemain, true names in the verse provides it's user absolute control over named thing.🤔

Charmcaster should be getting information manipulation. She was capable of changing secret true name of legerdemain, true names in the verse provides it's user absolute control over named thing.🤔
Seems fine by me (Need to grab that clip and added it on the profile)

Here is ben 10 annual release statement for that:

Also all of Ben's aliens specifically should get resistance towards body possession, natural mind control and corruption manipulation because of omnitrix.

Crossing cities in a jump is surely impressive but i doubt that would qualify for pseudo-flight
That's just Superhuman jumping not really flight
Yes but flight page says that successive jumps can be considered flight especially in this case when four arms can cross cities in single jump I think it should qualify.

Pseudo-flight - A form of flight simulated by successive teleportation or jumps.

Yes but flight page says that successive jumps can be considered flight especially in this case when four arms can cross cities in single jump I think it should qualify.

Pseudo-flight - A form of flight simulated by successive teleportation or jumps.
huh
guess it's ok then

Back