• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Ben 10 is a pretty good show, I liked the concept of the Omnitrix and the designs for the aliens but I fell off the series when Alien Force and Ultimate Alien came out and I only barely watch some of Omniverse. Never watched the Reboot.

Were Alien Force and Ultimate Alien any good?

Last edited:
Then I'll probably check them out in the near future, and stay away from the Reboot.

Existence Erasure is hax. It doesn’t correlate with your Tier, as it isn’t destructive capacity.

While there are exceptions, Alien X is not one.

Last edited:
Existence Erasure is hax. It doesn’t correlate with your Tier, as it isn’t destructive capacity.

While there are exceptions, Alien X is not one.
The reason I'm asking is because zeno from dragon ball destroyed 12 universes with existence erasure hax, but he actually gets the tier 2-C. And even gets durability from it.

The reason I'm asking is because zeno from dragon ball destroyed 12 universes with existence erasure hax, but he actually gets the tier 2-C. And even gets durability from it.
Yeah that was brought up before. It basically got changed to just being a ki ball to prevent the downgrade.

Theoretically speaking EE doesn’t scale to AP. But practically speaking a lot of characters on the wiki scale it to AP anyways.

Last edited:
Yeah that was brought up before. It basically got changed to just being a ki ball to prevent the downgrade.
Bruh. It literally wasn't a ki blast, it was super duper existence bye bye hax, wtf. Now I'm conflicted whether to downgrade zeno, or to upgrade alien X. Downgrading Zeno is probably the correct move here since the basis for upgrading X is wrong.

Zeno’s “Erase” technique randomly being a Ki blast makes no sense

Granted I’m 99% Existence Erasure is considered AP for Tier 2

Alright apparently EE scales to AP in tier 2 so I'm upgrading Alien X. But I need help, can someone help me out with scans and stuff.

Alright apparently EE scales to AP in tier 2 so I'm upgrading Alien X. But I need help, can someone help me out with scans and stuff.
And those are the reasons. They were the rejected in the past so-

So endless into 2-B huh. Cool thank you both. Also do you know why this was rejected in the first place?
From what I remember:
  • Celestialsapiens being “the greatest power in the universe” may not be referring to how powerful they are and rather just their Reality Warping hax
  • The Chrono Navigator only destroys the multiverse overtime (this is a weird debunk because the multiverse continuously branches off "Ad infinitum”, so the the Chrono Navigator would have to destroy universes at a very fast rate to ever accomplish its destruction), or the Chrono Navigator’s destruction is just hax so it can’t be scaled to AP
  • Alien X destroying “all existence” doesn’t have an actual time frame, it could be referring to Existence Erasure hax, or maybe “all existence” just means the universe

From what I remember:
  • Celestialsapiens being “the greatest power in the universe” may not be referring to how powerful they are and rather just their Reality Warping hax
  • The Chrono Navigator only destroys the multiverse overtime (this is a weird debunk because the multiverse continuously branches off "Ad infinitum”, so the the Chrono Navigator would have to destroy universes at a very fast rate to ever accomplish its destruction), or the Chrono Navigator’s destruction is just hax so it can’t be scaled to AP
  • Alien X destroying “all existence” doesn’t have an actual time frame, it could be referring to Existence Erasure hax, or maybe “all existence” just means the universe
Well from what I'm reading, it's nit very convincing but since the reasons for 2-B aee not concrete proof, it'll likely get rejected, I don't know if I want to actually make this CRT.

Celestialsapiens being “the greatest power in the universe” may not be referring to how powerful they are and rather just their Reality Warping hax
Technically Aggregor was out for power mostly since his species gets a kick out of it and him going crazy because of it "was a lie the weak told the strong to keep them in check". Also if he just wanted OP reality warping, he could have stopped at the Alpha Rune. That would give him the ability to get whatever he could feasibly want without accounting for potency/power.
it could be referring to Existence Erasure hax
It is.
“all existence” just means the universe
Nah they're in the Null Void during the statement and Servantis is aware of the multiverse. This statement is still accepted as 2-B/4D EE.

Ben 10 threads yes

Also honestly Ben 10 Multiverse should be accepted as Infinite by now

1. Paradox- Ad Infinitum

2. Maltruant- I have control over the Infinite Time Stream

3. Doctor Holiday- There are Infinite Dimensions

4. DJW- Multiverse is Infinite

5. DJY- Multiverse is Theoretically Infinite

6. DJY- Omniverse is Infinite

plus the fact there are higher dimensional beings like Contemelia and Naljians that exist showing that an Infinite Multiverse would honestly be lowballing

So both in show and out of show statements

Where the problem?

He's the art director with the statement "Alien X can destroy the multiverse with 6 thoughts".
The line between Ben 10 scaling being a hobby and work blurs from time to time for me kek.

Ben 10 threads yes

Also honestly Ben 10 Multiverse should be accepted as Infinite by now

1. Paradox- Ad Infinitum

2. Maltruant- I have control over the Infinite Time Stream

3. Doctor Holiday- There are Infinite Dimensions

4. DJW- Multiverse is Infinite

5. DJY- Multiverse is Theoretically Infinite

6. DJY- Omniverse is Infinite

plus the fact there are higher dimensional beings like Contemelia and Naljians that exist showing that an Infinite Multiverse would honestly be lowballing

So both in show and out of show statements

Where the problem?
Animefreak... Wtf are you doing here? I thought you don't like VsBattles wiki

Back