• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Fr, I want to make them better and some new profile (the very reason I learnt to create profiles) but these continuous thread one after another 🦣. Anyway, I think I'll make a charmcaster and will improve other profiles (they lack scans and all).
well, in the blog that i am making i am adding clips

Last edited:
They do have DNA as Cthulhu has a family tree. (Most likely DNA based)
85244c25726e32702581e32e68af26dd.jpg

when i learn how to create a profile, i will make vulkanus and fistrick's, really they are kind of important for some scaling, i feel silly saying it but it is the truth

I assume being higher Dimentional would prevent Ben from scanning them.

then again 26 dimensions do technically exist
What was the reason for 26D to be disregarded anyway? I don't think those Dimensions were compactified or curled up.

in this site, higher dimensions need much more evidence to be used to grant tiers than what was shown in ben 10
It does tbh
not enough context, they could be compactified, higher or even lower ones
Ben 10 Dimensions aren't compactified, not in a billion years and infact higher dimensional beings are portrayed as being upper lvl of lower dimensions.

"You're such a young species, you only percieve 3 Dimensions am I right?"

Also naljians size is not compactified or of plancks length.

It does tbh

Ben 10 Dimensions aren't compactified, not in a billion years and infact higher dimensional beings are portrayed as being upper lvl of lower dimensions.

"You're such a young species, you only percieve 3 Dimensions am I right?"

Also naljians size is not compactified or of plancks length.
the 26 dimensions themselves could have some dimensions be compactified, i'm not saying all of them are but they need more context

good, another one for me to put on the blog, thank you

btw, can anyone find that one Kraab scene in Alien force? he is the one character i cannot find clips of at all, it is from the episode "the final battle part 1"

The regeneration is wrong, it should be like High-Mid

Just leave your entire list of clips here I'll gather and post.
what do you mean? are you asking for me to post all the clips in the blog here?

i just need the clip of gutrot getting harmed by kevin(episode Weapon XI: Part 2) and of servantis harming kevin with tadenyte armor(Weapon XI) after that the basic characters will be done

Last edited:
what do you mean? are you asking for me to post all the clips in the blog here?
No
Tell me which scenes you need I'll post em, right now I'm going to bed once I'll wake up I'll post.
i just need the clip of gutrot getting harmed by kevin(episode Weapon XI: Part 2) and of servantis harming kevin with tadenyte armor(Weapon XI) after that the basic characters will be done
Okay

Back