• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

7-A base humans doesn't seem consistent otherwise Ben wouldn't even need the watch either way

Yeah. It seems highly inconsistent and not to mention that Ditto, echo echo and many other aliens shouldn't be Tier 7 as well.
The humans should be downgraded, they shouldn't scale to the aliens. And based on the context I went through the blog for the feats for Ben harming those that harmed spidermonkey is pretty much an outlier

The humans should be downgraded, they shouldn't scale to the aliens. And based on the context I went through the blog for the feats for Ben harming those that harmed spidermonkey is pretty much an outlier
16 years ben has Relativistic speed. I have lost my hopes on humanity.

esoterica be like -_- it is quite consistent tbh, specially durability wise, some aliens that overpower ben just upscale

7-A base humans doesn't seem consistent otherwise Ben wouldn't even need the watch either way
abilities and mobility, outside of physical strenght ben is still just a human, spider monkey can jump higher and has acrobatics, jetray can fly, etc + most aliens would just upscale from ben anyway, if anything ben downscales from 7-A,

esoterica be like -_- it is quite consistent tbh, specially durability wise, some aliens that overpower ben just upscale

abilities and mobility, outside of physical strenght ben is still just a human, spider monkey can jump higher and has acrobatics, jetray can fly, etc + most aliens would just upscale from ben anyway, if anything ben downscales from 7-A,
Even then, do explain how these aren't outliers for base Ben. Like his younger self was able to harm him, base Gwen getting her leg broken by falling, etc.

Even then, do explain how these aren't outliers for base Ben. Like his younger self was able to harm him
which is an outlier for younger ben

, base Gwen getting her leg broken by falling, etc.
which is a contradiction either way since humans in ben 10 had tier 9 feats for a long time https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Ben_10:_Tier_9_Humans
things like "taking damage from falling" are just normal pis is this kind of show, they can't be tier 10 when they have tier 9 feats(some even done cassually)

which is an outlier for younger ben

which is a contradiction either way since humans in ben 10 had tier 9 feats for a long time https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Ben_10:_Tier_9_Humans
things like "taking damage from falling" are just normal pis is this kind of show, they can't be tier 10 when they have tier 9 feats(some even done cassually)
The anti-feats still apply for literal 7-A humans, and if anything, the tier 9 feats are more consistent for them

they being humans is irrelevant here
That's not how it works.
most, if not all, the tier 9 feats are extremely casual
Just because they performed casual tier 9 feats doesn't mean that it will elevate them all the way to 7-A, unless if you got consistent 7-A/Tier 8 feats on their own terms. Otherwise you'd assume base Ben would solo all the OG aliens without the use of the watch at all. Which makes no sense whatsoever.

Last edited:
Good time for me. I can't see base ben folding OG four arms and vilgax in his pocket.
Not gonna lie, this seems like an argument from incredulity

That's not how it works.
Yes it is, fictional humans can be super human in power no problem

Just because they performed casual tier 9 feats doesn't mean that it will elevate them all the way to 7-A
But aren't anchors from higher tiers either, since they are so casual that are a non factor here

, unless if you got consistent 7-A/Tier 8 feats on their own terms.
which they do, have you saw the profiles?

Otherwise you'd assume base Ben would solo all the OG aliens without the use of the watch at all. Which makes no sense whatsoever.
Also an argument of incredulity, they have consistent feats for it? Yes, so yeah, uafo ben would solo all og aliens in power since he has feats for it

Yes it is, fictional humans can be super human in power no problem
Not in this context where you're literally suggesting that base Ben scales to the aliens when they're clearly much stronger than he is. There isn't enough evidence besides outliers. This completely breaks the scaling
But aren't anchors from higher tiers either, since they are so casual that are a non factor here
Again, doesn't make them 7-A, but otherwise would make them 9-B.
which they do, have you saw the profiles?
Which they're outliers and overall not very good justifications.
Also an argument of incredulity, they have consistent feats for it? Yes, so yeah, uafo ben would solo all og aliens in power since he has feats for it
And no, they clearly don't have enough consistent feats to be 7-A period.

Last edited:
Not in this context where you're literally suggesting that base Ben scales to the aliens when they're clearly much stronger than he is.
How can they be when that has consistently show to not be the case? Ben has like, 8 feats of surviving and tanking tier 7 characters attacks

There isn't enough evidence besides outliers.
When they are so consistent they stop being outliers

This completely breaks the scaling
how so? Ben downscales from the feat

Again, doesn't make them 7-A
good strawman, i never said that that did, only that "anti feats" like hurting by a fall are the inconsistent ones no matter what and shouldn't be used to downgrade anything

, but otherwise would make them 9-B.
all of the said tier 9 feats are stupidely casual, so much so that they don't matter for the scaling

Which they're outliers and overall not very good justifications.
how are they outliers when they are extremely consistent?

And no, they clearly don't have enough consistent feats to be 7-A period.
Have you saw the profiles? They have like, 8 feats on that level, i can search for more if you want

How can they be when that has consistently show to not be the case? Ben has like, 8 feats of surviving and tanking tier 7 characters attacks
Which would more likely be for durability rather than AP if that were the case.
When they are so consistent they stop being outliers
Then show me more scenes of how it's consistent, or either way I guess the Omnitrix has no point in being used either way if that were the case.
how so? Ben downscales from the feat
You haven't even proved why exactly Ben would downscale from Diamondhead.
good strawman, i never said that that did, only that "anti feats" like hurting by a fall are the inconsistent ones no matter what and shouldn't be used to downgrade anything
I strawmanned nothing, you still basically implied that Ben and the rest of the humans could physically scale to 7-A just because of those.
all of the said tier 9 feats are stupidely casual, so much so that they don't matter for the scaling
See above.
how are they outliers when they are extremely consistent?
Show more proof then

Which would more likely be for durability rather than AP if that were the case.
Nope since ben can damage beings who can harm him, like simian

Then show me more scenes of how it's consistent
You are affirming that it isn't consistent even with the scenes on the profiles, but okay, wait till tommorrow and i will bring it to you, since today i am very busy

, or either way I guess the Omnitrix has no point in being used either way if that were the case.
you just ignored my earlier post about mobility hax etc, heck what part of ben DOWNSCALING you didn't understood? Most of them are still stronger then him

You haven't even proved why exactly Ben would downscale from Diamondhead.
Somewhat harming an alien that does?

I strawmanned nothing, you still basically implied that Ben and the rest of the humans could physically scale to 7-A just because of those.
No i didn't, i said that those extremely casual tier 9 feats make your "gwen harmed herself by falling" argument, and any other of such, completely moot

See above.
Same

Show more proof then
Tommorrow since i am busy for today, but also ser the profiles dude

Not gonna lie, this seems like an argument from incredulity
It is
1066813584748855456.webp

But in any other case, not everyone literally has to be upgraded or even scale to 7-A. And I also saw in your blog that you were dividing diamondhead's AP to downscale echo echo, you literally can't scale like that without any confirmed multiplier otherwise he'd downscale unquantifiably

But in any other case, not everyone literally has to be upgraded or even scale to 7-A. And I also saw in your blog that you were dividing diamondhead's AP to downscale echo echo, you literally can't scale like that without any confirmed multiplier otherwise he'd downscale unquantifiably
I agree.

But in any other case, not everyone literally has to be upgraded or even scale to 7-A
everyone that scales to people that scale to diamond head does

And I also saw in your blog that you were dividing diamondhead's AP to downscale echo echo, you literally can't scale like that without any confirmed multiplier otherwise he'd downscale unquantifiably
one echo echo attack can't even flinch thunderpig, who can harm diamond head , and could only deal any significant damage to him, by combining the attack power of 3 echo clones in one attack, 1 combined attack of 3 echos = 3x one echo alone, i can scale as it is logical

Clones don't necessarily build up a multiplier.
It is an adition, imagine each clone as a 1 and thunderpig as a 3, 1<<3, when the echo's combine their powers it is like 1+1+1=3

And they didn't even harm him even with that, literally all they did was reflect his attack by forming up a forcefield against him
They did, wacth the clip again, they attack him and he falls unconcious by the the sonic attack

It is an adition, imagine each clone as a 1 and thunderpig as a 3, 1<<3, when the echo's combine their powers it is like 1+1+1=3
Then you don't divide at all, you just subtract. But even then, I don't think downscaling like that is reliable even there way
They did, wacth the clip again, they attack him and he falls unconcious by the the sonic attack
My mistake then, but still

Last edited:

Why swampfire weaker than base ben?

Why swampfire weaker than base ben?
This is also why I said this breaks scaling, why would Ben get suddenly just get slightly weaker with these aliens besides his weaker aliens? Honestly, I can't wait for the humans to get downgraded soon

Then you don't divide at all, you just subtract.
That is what i did tho?

But even then, I don't think downscaling like that is reliable even there way
Why not?

This is also why I said this breaks scaling, why would Ben get suddenly just get slightly weaker with these aliens besides his weaker aliens?
Outside of disbelief, what is the argument against it? Humans being this strong is fairly normal in ben 10, max contending with aliens is so common that it is a meme at this point, the rooter arc exemplify this even further

That is what i did tho?
You clearly divided, don't lie to me.
See the rules for multipliers
Outside of disbelief, what is the argument against it? Humans being this strong is fairly normal in ben 10, max contending with aliens is so common that it is a meme at this point, the rooter arc exemplify this even further
That's literally because Max literally has the preparation necessary against these aliens considering that he's a plumber. So do explain how the humans in ben 10 are somehow comparable to them.

I mean, I'm well aware that the scaling in this show is garbage, but the blog made it even worse

Back