• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

I immediately regret speaking
What's the feat
Evil Way Big moving a cosmic storm at massively faster than light speeds, I need KE 😈 (and I know what you’re thinking)
Yeah here is the feat look at that giant ass Cosmic storm throughout the video, I did a shitty calc (Read the full document) for it, According to Bambu the cosmic storm is made up of unknown particles so make of that what ya will. But that's not what Green need we need the K.E for moving such to the Miliky Way Galaxy.
Sauce_207.jpg

By the way that Note on Alien X's profile along with feats scans and gifs were all added by me 2 years after I got permission from Ant and Firestorm doesn't it feel great to see someone using a profile YOU created on their youtube video

By the way that Note on Alien X's profile along with feats scans and gifs were all added by me 2 years after I got permission from Ant and Firestorm doesn't it feel great to see someone using a profile YOU created on their youtube video
bro didn't even debunk it, he said that destroying a universe is only uni+ in the video and thinks that we scaled alien x to the multiverse itself which tbf doesn't really have proof but isn't the reason

I mean if something even efi doesn't mind, I doubt any staff will does when it comes to ben 10.
So what you're essentially saying is that he is the end all be all when it comes to this verse? Meanwhile the people who has spear headed the verse and it's CRT's are mainly you and Firestorm
certainly interesting to say the least 🤔

Here is the DJW answer (By the way if DJW statments are being accepted then he made statments of aliens having cough cough certain abilties too wonder if those will be accepted too or mehhh it's only for this)
Link
aqmoyVs.png

Here is the DJW answer (By the way if DJW statments are being accepted then he made statments of aliens having cough cough certain abilties too wonder if those will be accepted too or mehhh it's only for this)
aqmoyVs.png
It won't unless supported by the show.

It won't unless supported by the show.
What are the basis for DJW being accepted as a writer tho ? I thought wiki policies were no twitter statements and no fan asked questions most of which DJW replied as a joke and has a history of contradiction of.
(There seems to be a massive Disagreement between Duncan Roleau (Man of Actiona and DJW) and do they even meet the consistency level required on the wiki ?

9y8nqlv5nz361.png

30e8a5gpa3561.png

PB8v0X7.jpg

What are the basis for DJW being accepted as a writer tho ? I thought wiki policies were no twitter statements and no fan asked questions most of which DJW replied as a joke and has a history of contradiction of.
(There seems to be a massive Disagreement between Duncan Roleau (Man of Actiona and DJW) and do they even meet the consistency level required on the wiki ?

9y8nqlv5nz361.png

30e8a5gpa3561.png

PB8v0X7.jpg
🤔 Hmmm

Ben 10 JOKES by Demonicdude (2023):

• Joke 1: An Appoplexian got into a fight and was late for the job, Surprisingly he told his boss this was actually not the reason for him being late on work upon hearing this his boss asked curiously Why were you late then ? Appoplexian: He responded saying LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING once the fight started I couldn't CLAW my way back
  • Joke 2: A Crystalsapiens and Two Petrosapiens were applying to join the military the Crystalsapien was not chosen, The other two became curious and went to the commander and asked why didn't our friend progressed further? The Petrosapien took a sip of his tea and replied: Well...It turned out he wasn't very BRIGHT Enough

• Joke 3: A Biosovortian broke up with his girlfriend once his friend ask what happened ? He said at first I found her very Attractive but as our relationship progressed I realized we both are Polar Opposites of one another
    Joke 4: Why does Walktrout got dropped from playing in the finals of a major sporting game ? Sadly he turned out to be very selFISH
  • Joke 5: Grandpa Max: Ben can I ask you a question who was transformed into an alien.
    Gutrot: K! Go head.
    Grandpa Max: Why do you always keep a collection of Gold Medals 🥇 in your closet
    Gutrot: To be honest I find it very AU-wesome.

• Joke 6: Gwen was very upset Ben came in transformed into Chronosapien and he asked
    Clockwork: What happened?
    Gwen: Kevin is evil again
    Clockwork: that sounds very..... ALARMING but I had a feeling.
    Gwen: Why didn't you told me earlier ?
    Clockwork: I thought It wasn't the right TIME !
  • Joke 7: Ben transformed into a Segmentasapien to stop a massive flood from reaching into the city but failed.
    The Plumbers came in and asked: Ben you failed to stop the flood what happened?
    Bloxx: Sorry it was a bit of a stretch.......turned out I couldn't "pull my self together"
  • Joke 8: A Methanosian called Ben Tennyson to inform him that his forrest is filled Dnaliens so he asked Ben. What's the most effective way to destroy a swamp ?
    Ben: That's actually pretty simple by starting a Swampfire
  • Joke 9: Why did Gravattack broke up with her girlfriend ? Turned out she didn't have enough Mass appeal.
  • Joke 10: A fight show promoter announced that Ripjaws has said he'll face and defeat any one of the 3 aliens:
    1-Humungosaur
    2-Stinkfly
    3-Spidermonkey Three days passed by Ripjaws kept waiting but none of them showed up, So Ripjaws asked the promoter why won't they face me ?
    The Promoter: Turns out none of them could go below C LEVEL.

• Joke 11: In a Gruesome battle an Aerophibian was badly injured and lost one of his tooth, finger and tail. When he went back home his friends were shocked to see his tail perfectly intact so they asked how did you grew it back ? You know what he said ?
    Aerophibian: I went to a RE-TAIL STORE

Last edited:
Maybe instead of upgrading alien x 24/7, we could actually improve the rest of the profiles as they're not looking good as of now
Fr, I want to make them better and some new profile (the very reason I learnt to create profiles) but these continuous thread one after another 🦣. Anyway, I think I'll make a charmcaster and will improve other profiles (they lack scans and all).

Back