• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

What are the basis for DJW being accepted as a writer tho ? I thought wiki policies were no twitter statements and no fan asked questions most of which DJW replied as a joke and has a history of contradiction of.
(There seems to be a massive Disagreement between Duncan Roleau (Man of Actiona and DJW) and do they even meet the consistency level required on the wiki ?

9y8nqlv5nz361.png

30e8a5gpa3561.png

PB8v0X7.jpg
I've been stating for years that Classic is filled with INCONSISTENCIES 👇

Last edited:
What Verdona is exactly missing? She can't be done within just... This much?

If it's true that their anodite forms all look the same, just use the gwen one for the render
Okay ig. Also here is omniverse verdona.. I shouldn't use it right?

Okay ig. Also here is omniverse verdona.. I shouldn't use it right?
I added this one in gallery then.

Why Gwen profile has like.. 5 profile pictures? Cannot most of them can be done within the gallery and "Good" images should be the main profile pictures?

Why Gwen have Status effect inducement and duplication?
If Duplication is from Gwen creating her multiples from omniverse then that was illusion not really duplication.

Couldn't find any justification for the rest.

Couldn't find any justification for the rest.
Looks good

I noticed the new upgrades went through, and why are the humans 7-A physically?

Back