• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Revision - 6-D and 7-D Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the visuals and narrative meet the requirements/definition of a word but the actual word isn't used, that doesn't mean it doesn't apply.

The word itself doesn't matter, only it's definition.

Even then, we have confirmation from Paradox that it is Beyond the Space Beyond.
Timestream and Fabric of existence aren't beyond the space beyond. Paradox can go anywhere inside the timestream.
The statement of paradox you are using is only used to prove that space-beyond is inside the timestream and without any furthur elaboration containing a 5-D structure isn't 6-D,similar to how containing a 2-A structure isn't Low 1-C unless stated to be bigger. Using visuals to prove it to be 6-D is abusing the visuals to get the verse to the highest degree and 7-D is a no go.

Last edited:
Timestream and Fabric of existence aren't beyond the space beyond. Paradox can go anywhere inside the timestream.
The statement of paradox you are using is only used to prove that space-beyond is inside the timestream and without any furthur elaboration containing a 5-D structure isn't 6-D,similar to how containing a 2-A structure isn't Low 1-C unless shown to be bigger. Using visuals to prove it to be 6-D is abusing the visuals to get the verse to the highest degree and 7-D is a no go.
Again, the whole point of the Tiering FAQ is to say that words of transcendence and higher dimensionality mean nothing unless you show characteristics of qualitative superiority. If the media shows characteristics that meet the requirements/definition of qualitative superiority, but words like "transcendence and higher dimensionality" weren't, that doesn't mean it doesn't apply. This isn't abusing visuals if nothing is contradicted. Nowhere in the site rules does a verse require statements to qualify for qualitative superiority.

Fabric of existence being flat on Timestream makes it higher dimensional than space-beyond i.e 7-D
Being flat on something doesn't make it higher dimensional.

Papers are flat to us doesn't mean we are higher dimensional to paper
There is an issue with the semantics here. "Flat" has two relevant definitions here. Something being "flat" can mean that it is 2 dimensional in reference to a 3 dimensional construct - if so, that's a perfectly acceptable reason to think of something as "higher dimensional". Something being "flat" can also just mean that it's incredibly thin (i.e.: "flattened out"), which obviously doesn't mean anything "not flat" is higher dimensional.

The reason I bring this up is because of the paper example provided here; yes, we're not higher dimensional to paper, but that's because paper is just incredibly thin, not 2 dimensional. Paper still has a third dimension to it, it's just small. Paper fits the latter definition, not the former. In the case of the fabric of existence, the former definition is relevant, not the latter. So this example about paper doesn't mean anything to the discussion on the fabric of existence - this is just an issue with equivocation. This is obviously a bit of a tangent from the point of the thread, but I've seen several people pointing out this example so far without giving it due skepticism, hence why I felt it was important to bring this up.

As for the main crux of the thread (that being whether the time stream/fabric of existence is qualitatively superior to the space beyond), I'm unfortunately currently just neutral, with a leaning towards disagreement. My knowledge of this aspect of the verse is primarily based on what scans and statements I've examined as a part of my involvement with these threads, and I've not seen anything particularly decisive so far. To elaborate more - I believe there is clearly some relevant meaning to things like how Professor Paradox states that the realm of the Time Stream is "Beyond the Space Beyond", and I'm not convinced that we can simply rationalise these statements away. At the same time, though, I don't think anything presented thus far is definitive enough to make such specific claims about qualitative superiority. I will be keeping a close eye on this thread (and potentially giving input where it may be relevant) in the hope of reaching a more decisive conclusion, but as of now, I have little in terms of a clear opinion.

There is an issue with the semantics here. "Flat" has two relevant definitions here. Something being "flat" can mean that it is 2 dimensional in reference to a 3 dimensional construct - if so, that's a perfectly acceptable reason to think of something as "higher dimensional". Something being "flat" can also just mean that it's incredibly thin (i.e.: "flattened out"), which obviously doesn't mean anything "not flat" is higher dimensional.

The reason I bring this up is because of the paper example provided here; yes, we're not higher dimensional to paper, but that's because paper is just incredibly thin, not 2 dimensional. Paper still has a third dimension to it, it's just small. Paper fits the latter definition, not the former. In the case of the fabric of existence, the former definition is relevant, not the latter. So this example about paper doesn't mean anything to the discussion on the fabric of existence - this is just an issue with equivocation. This is obviously a bit of a tangent from the point of the thread, but I've seen several people pointing out this example so far without giving it due skepticism, hence why I felt it was important to bring this up.

As for the main crux of the thread (that being whether the time stream/fabric of existence is qualitatively superior to the space beyond), I'm unfortunately currently just neutral, with a leaning towards disagreement. My knowledge of this aspect of the verse is primarily based on what scans and statements I've examined as a part of my involvement with these threads, and I've not seen anything particularly decisive so far. To elaborate more - I believe there is clearly some relevant meaning to things like how Professor Paradox states that the realm of the Time Stream is "Beyond the Space Beyond", and I'm not convinced that we can simply rationalise these statements away. At the same time, though, I don't think anything presented thus far is definitive enough to make such specific claims about qualitative superiority. I will be keeping a close eye on this thread (and potentially giving input where it may be relevant) in the hope of reaching a more decisive conclusion, but as of now, I have little in terms of a clear opinion.
To clarify, the Space Beyond isn't flat in the realm of the Time Stream. The Space Beyond is the 1-D subset of a 2-D plane of a 3-D cylinder in this new realm.

To clarify, the Space Beyond isn't flat in the realm of the Time Stream. The Space Beyond is the 1-D subset of a 2-D plane of a 3-D cylinder in this new realm.
why did we ever allow higher dimensions to be a thing

I appreciate the clarification.

The Space Beyond is the 1-D subset of a 2-D plane of a 3-D cylinder in this new realm.
I appreciate the clarification.
Firestorm and Elizhaa are making good points.
Just to add. This is moreso implied based on visuals.

This cylindrical structure is the timestream and its walls are called fabric of existence and those walls contains the "space beyond" which furthur contains 2-A structures.
I am currently fine with space beyond being a level of infinity higher than Low 2-C since there are statements of it being bigger than 2-A structures regarding 6-D and 7-D i am still unsure if visuals alone could suffice that.
Regarding paradox's statement there isn't any statement that Fabric of existence or Timestream is beyond the space-beyond.
Its just that he stated he can't go beyond the timestream implying that every place he goes exists within the timestream like space beyond.
if visuals alone are enough for qualitative superiority, i am fine with it.

Last edited:

This cylindrical structure is the timestream and its walls are called fabric of existence and those walls contains the "space beyond" which furthur contains 2-A structures.
I am currently fine with space beyond being a level of infinity higher than Low 2-C since there are statements of it being bigger than 2-A structures regarding 6-D and 7-D i am still unsure if visuals alone could suffice that.
Regarding paradox's statement there isn't any statement that Fabric of existence or Timestream is beyond the space-beyond.
Its just that he stated he can't go beyond the timestream implying that every place he goes exists within the timestream like space beyond.

@Elizhaa @DarkDragonMedeus @DarkGrath

It seems that we may have reached an agreement with the OP. We would appreciate your confirmation to finalize this.
it won't be my decision to back off. i'll let the thread and staff decide if visuals are enough.if yes, i am fine with it.

It seems that we may have reached an agreement with the OP. We would appreciate your confirmation to finalize this.
I think you have misunderstood Aachintya31's comment. They stated, if visuals alone are enough for qualitative superiority to be determined, then they are fine with it. This doesn't mean they agreed with you - it means we need to clarify whether the visuals in question are enough. I'm not certain on this point, and it doesn't appear Aachintya31 is either.

I think you have misunderstood Aachintya31's comment. They stated, if visuals alone are enough for qualitative superiority to be determined, then they are fine with it. This doesn't mean they agreed with you - it means we need to clarify whether the visuals in question are enough. I'm not certain on this point, and it doesn't appear Aachintya31 is either.
Yes, I understood that. That's why I asked for confirmation on their question on the matter.

Agree with OP and the paper example is correct.
I won't find the paper example to be correct, because rather than them having it's size pertaining to low 1C, it has actually been reduced to flat. It's not about one being bigger than another but rather the former has been reduced because of being in supposedly extradimension along which it doesn't have any length. That said only if visuals are correct.

The paper example is an issue with equivocation. "Flat" has multiple definitions, and the paper example only works by conflating those definitions with each other. That's equivocation, and equivocation in arguments is invalid.

However, it's not really relevant. The thread is very far past the paper example being of any relevance, correct or not. Let's focus on what's actually important to the thread.

I am not sure what to do with visual stuff but if the definition of possibly applies here then:

Possibly:
Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.

I am not sure what to do with visual stuff but if the definition of possibly applies here then:

Possibly:
Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.
This verse already has a lot of possibly 🗿

Last edited:
Professor Paradox can travel to the Space Beyond. Per him, "This time beast's egg wipower your journey to places beyond even my reach"
Could be outside his range doesn't necessarily have to be a higher dimensional space for it to be beyond his reach.
The Time Beasts allow Malturant and Ben to leave the Space Beyond and go further. They leave the fabric of existence to the realm of the Time Stream Structure.
Isn't the Timestream a 2-A structure?
.The Space Beyond is the 1-D subset of a 2-D plane of a 3-D cylinder in this new realm.

The Space Beyond:
UTD2hFS.png

The Fabric of Existence:
1ViXIdI.png

The Cylindrical Time Stream Structure
OPccuwc.png
Is there any statement the Space beyond is within the Fabric of Existence, or you just assumed so since it's stated it's outside paradox range?

This is headcanon. We don't get a comparison of Fabric of existence wrt to the Space beyond by a statement. Even visually the space-beyond isn't shown to be infinitesimal incomparison to the fabric of existence. You are assuming that to be the case.
Instead, the fabric of existence is just a portal leading to different moments of time as shown

This is good, very logical and makes sense.

It's clearly stated and shown by Paradox that the realm of the time stream is beyond that of the space beyond.

Nothing you said contradicts the Fabric of existence being beyond the Space beyond and in turn the universes.
Can you send scans of it and where it's stated to be of a greater dimensional space than the space beyond.

Nothing you sent really proved Fabric of existence is beyond space beyond when we legit see Ben push margraut through your so called fabric of existence and dude just lands in a universe, also you said Space Beyond is "infinitesimal" in the fabric of existence which wasn't even stated yet even Ben seem larger than it...if it isn't visible, I heavily doubt Space Beyond is in those walls.
I think I follow the digits and box analogy.

Yes, the Space Beyond is infinite from it's own perspective.
Can I see statement it's stated to be infinite.
in this case ,we are only assuming fabric of existence and timestream to be infinitely superior than the space-beyond based on visuals alone. There isn't any statement implying Fabric of existence and Timestream to be qualitatively superior to the space-beyond.
Very true.

Could be outside his range doesn't necessarily have to be a higher dimensional space for it to be beyond his reach
All of time and space, all of alternate and parallel realities timelines and even the forge of creation which is outside of space beyond is in his reach and infact he can see all of them together.

Since when did only showing characteristics of qualitative superiority deny that superiority?

Even then, we have confirmation from Paradox that it is Beyond the Space Beyond.
There's no legit proof of higher infinities in all your brought.

It's out of his range doesn't necessarily mean qualitative superiority and even if it's Beyond which you didn't really prove, it isn't prove of higher infinities just to be Beyond a structure.
If the visuals and narrative meet the requirements/definition of a word but the actual word isn't used, that doesn't mean it doesn't apply.

The word itself doesn't matter, only it's definition.
The visuals aren't enough anyone can interpret shit anyhow they like, what you said and brought don't make sense and very iffy.

And your definition isn't enough sadly, you legit can't prove the higher infinities of these structures just assume it to be so cause that's how you tend to interpret it.
The statement of paradox you are using is only used to prove that space-beyond is inside the timestream and without any furthur elaboration containing a 5-D structure isn't 6-D,similar to how containing a 2-A structure isn't Low 1-C unless stated to be bigger. Using visuals to prove it to be 6-D is abusing the visuals to get the verse to the highest degree and 7-D is a no go.
This just prove everything is about range and it's funny paradox can access space beyond but not the fabric of existence but can access the timestream claimed to be higher infinities greater than fabric of existence.

Agree with you again.

Again, the whole point of the Tiering FAQ is to say that words of transcendence and higher dimensionality mean nothing unless you show characteristics of qualitative superiority. If the media shows characteristics that meet the requirements/definition of qualitative superiority, but words like "transcendence and higher dimensionality" weren't, that doesn't mean it doesn't apply. This isn't abusing visuals if nothing is contradicted. Nowhere in the site rules does a verse require statements to qualify for qualitative superiority.
The media you brought didn't show shit just your headcanon which are contradictory, nothing you brought really proves higher infinities and it's contradictory from the fabric of existence to timestream.

Thank you.

Space Beyond you claim is infinitesimal (assumption and never stated) in the fabric of existence was never stated, characters move directly from fabric of existence to the universe by just hitting one another not like they dimensional amp or shrink or anything to enter the universe or enter the space beyond, if you believe space beyond is infinitesimal like you claim which no proof exists how is Ben now soo large in the fabric of existence even the space beyond isn't visible, do you have proof Ben was dimensionally amped in that structure to be bigger than the space beyond?

And why did they enter the universe after being knocked out of the fabric of existence, is the universe now larger than the space beyond since you claim itself infinitesimal in it?

I keep laughing the more I look at this thread now, now it's shown the timestream is in the fabric of existence 🤦‍♂️, firestorm arguments on visuals tbh don't make any sense.
Yeah Low 1-C/5-D space beyond @Reiner proposed is fine.
Most things @Firestorm808 said are iffy, headcanon and contradictory.
@Elizhaa @DarkDragonMedeus @DarkGrath

Dude didn't agree with you.
Correct.
Like you've ever agreed with a Ben 10 downgrade after all your hyperbolic claim on the franchise.

The paper example is an issue with equivocation. "Flat" has multiple definitions, and the paper example only works by conflating those definitions with each other. That's equivocation, and equivocation in arguments is invalid.

However, it's not really relevant. The thread is very far past the paper example being of any relevance, correct or not. Let's focus on what's actually important to the thread.
Iirc didn't the FAQ say the writing in it flat structure are what are qualitative superior over and not the flat structure itself?
This verse already has a lot of possibly 🗿
It's enough for now before everything in the verse would look very iffy.
Regarding the flat example, i personally agree with Grath
However, the fact it wasn't stated to be flat, rather the Fabric of existence looked flat visually in comparison to the timestream( similar to how IRL paper looks to us) and i am unsure if it could be used as qualitative superiority.
And the fact Ben and margraut went outside the fabric of existence to land in a universe is also proof of no higher infinities except we wanna believe the universe they landed is larger than the space beyond, and even Ben in that structure is larger than the space beyond in that case since it's believe to be infinitesimal another unproven headcanon.

the timestream contains the space-beyond automatically making it the same dimensionality/same level of infinity as the space beyond and thus 5-D.
Anything higher is wank.
Makes sense, I know right, people don't have conscience anymore.

All of time and space, all of alternate and parallel realities timelines and even the forge of creation which is outside of space beyond is in his reach and infact he can see all of them together.
It's still about range, we don't assume spaces outside someone's reach is prove of qualitative superiority.

If he cannot move into the fabric of existence but can move in the timestream.
How is it possible he can move through a headcanon 7-D structure and not a 6-D structure?

Doesn't really makes sense and proves no qualitative superiority, @Firestorm808 claims are very iffy and contradictory.

@Vasco Please refrain from spamming multiple posts in this thread.

Last edited:
I won't find the paper example to be correct, because rather than them having it's size pertaining to low 1C, it has actually been reduced to flat. It's not about one being bigger than another but rather the former has been reduced because of being in supposedly extradimension along which it doesn't have any length. That said only if visuals are correct.
What you said is correct but the problem here is that we only see it being flat, other than that we have no idea whether it's the result of superiority in dimensionality, or it's something similar to paper case.

What you said is correct but the problem here is that we only see it being flat, other than that we have no idea whether it's the result of superiority in dimensionality, or it's something similar to paper case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back