• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classic Ben 10 UAFO Upgrades 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted Calcs :

Mountain Level:

Malgax Punches Diamondhead ( 176.42 Megatons )
Ultimate Echo Echo Contains an Explosion ( 171.37 Megatons )

City Level :

Humungousaur Throws a Glider in Space (7.18344414166 Megatons )
Crashhopper vs Missiles (7.057280353728569 Megatons)

[On a side note, Cartoon Network published a Data File on the species bringing down mountains (Calculated to be Low 7-C to 6-C), Tier 7 isn't unreasonable.
Cartoon Network Action Pack Vol 1 53 - [Talpaedans] are heavily armored and have powerful organic pneumatic drills built into their forearms, which they can use to create earthquakes, dig tunnels, pummel enemies and batter buildings, even mountains, down to rubble.
]

Some Miscellaneous Tier 7 Feats :

Humungousaur and Vilgax Shakes the City (7-C)
This High 7-C gun didn't twitch Diamondhead
Vilgax Survives a High 7-C Nuke
Andreas Survives a 7-C Bomb.
Kevin survives a Low 7-C poop

City Block Level :

RipJaws Makes a Tornado (26.6 tons of tnt)
Cannonbolt makes a Crater (22.987 Tons)
Cannonbolt Survives an Explosion (Just 2% Higher than 8-B/ 102.137371289 Tons of TNT) - Used as supporting feat
Gwen Survives a 8-B Slap (22.254197196080554 Tons)

Remind me if i am missing something.

There is an anti-feat blog regarding Ben 10 which i have addressed in my
blog. Even though its pointless since most of the characters are remaining tier 8. Only Top and Mid Tiers are being upgraded to Tier 7.

here is the scaling blog made by @omegabronic

Bold = Staff Members
Agree : @Firestorm808 , @FantaRin_The_First , @Reiner ,@DemonicDude ,@Propellus, @Lovemovies14 ,@Godernet ,@MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer ,@Maverick_Zero_X ,@Sir_Ovens

Last edited:
I did see Aach's response blog to Zamasu's list of anti-feats, but I wouldn't really expect a response from Zamasu anytime soon
So let me get this "Straight" you don't expect a RESPONSE means we can do anything?
No that's wrong.
We should get a proper moderator to look at his Anti Feats then look at Anti Feats response
Then make the final decision whether counter is sufficient enough.
There are DOZENS of page whose tiering are gonna change and change for what ? For it to be reverted by anyone who finds Anti feats to be superior.
Zamasu not being here doesn't mean his Anti Feats blog should be ignored.

So let me get this "Straight" you don't expect a RESPONSE means we can do anything?
No that's wrong.
We should get a proper moderator to look at his Anti Feats then look at Anti Feats response
Then make the final decision whether counter is sufficient enough.
There are DOZENS of page whose tiering are gonna change and change for what ? For it to be reverted by anyone who finds Anti feats to be superior.
Zamasu not being here doesn't mean his Anti Feats blog should be ignored.
How does me claiming that were unlikely to get Zamasu to respond back equate to just doing applying this right away? Of course it's going to be expected to compare which blogs between the two would be more sufficient when more mods jump in here. I literally never said his blog shouldn't be completely ignored.

The you should be more specific, Without anti feat that downgraded the verse being accepted by notable names the entire pages and the amount of work it does to upgrade them won't really mean anything.
Then you might as well wait for more inputs who would evaluate both the blogs at the same time, either way, none of these blogs should be ignored anyways

Ye, I have looked at Zamasu's user blog, and Aachintya's user blog, and... I am on the side on the latter. Like, I can't really add onto what Aachintya has said, since they said it very well, but well... Long-running shows like Ben 10 are bound to get PIS Anti-Feats, heck, even short-lived fighting series get their fair share of PIS anti-feats because writers/creators/and so forth have no idea of the potency of feats, and even if they do, they have to do PIS anti-feats anyhow to keep up the steaks and to not make characters too overpowered.

Definitely agree, Majority of Ben's aliens are downplayed on this site. Also Cannonbolt should be planet-level for killing that tick that nearly destroyed Earth.
That would an outlier plus he crushed his organ via Dura Neg....plus if you really wanna wank then let DemonicDude tell ya that
every alien would be High 5-A (According to my Scaling, As all aliens who are mid tier would scale to Malware who survived the destruction of the moon and is stronger than before according to his own words )
but let's just stop.

plus if you really wanna wank then let DemonicDude tell ya that
every alien would be High 5-A (According to my Scaling, As all aliens who are mid tier would scale to Malware who survived the destruction of the moon and is stronger than before according to his own words )
if you use eatle scaling it makes strangely consistent lol
i agree fra, but if i am not mistaken there some moments where diamond head fought against enemies that other aliens could also fight, gonna try to find the exact moments in a minute

sorry in advance for the clips with poor quality, i have not found them all in english nor do i know how to, if it isn't acceptable to use non eglish clips in the profiles, then i would need help to find the english ones, again sorry

Alien Force

here we have diamond head's hand attacking sunder with gwen and kevin, despite knowing about diamond head, sugesting either humongossaur or swampfire to be used, and then here we see various of ben aliens fighting sunder, with gwen and kevin also fighting and harming him, all of this in the episode 3 "singlehanded" of alien force season 3

here we have diamond head harming highbreed like creatures that survive said attacks making them scale to him, with kevin also harming them, this is in episode 8 of season 3 of alien force "If All Else Fails"

here we have kevin fighting diamond head, and even breaking some of his diamond shields, alien force season 3 episode 9 "in charm's way"

here we have kevin surving ragnarok's attack that also harms diamond head, with kevin being able to harm ragnarok, alien force season 3 episode 17 "Vendetta"

here we have kevin fighting and even pushing diamond head back with his attacks, ben 10 alien force season 3 episode 19 "The Final Battle: Part 1"

Ultimate Alien

here we have ultimate swampfire matching diamond head, with ultimate canon bolt also harming him, ben 10 ultimate alien season 3 episode 19 "The Ultimate Sacrifice"

Omniverse

here we have Slamworm fighting diamond head, and even breaking part of his hand, armodrillo can also fight Slamworm and survive its attacks, ben 10 omniverse season 1 episode 5 "It was them" and omniverse season 1 episode 9 "Of Predators and Prey: Part 1" respectively

there is more situations like these, specially in omniverse, but i don't have time to look for them right now since i need to go for lunch, i will look for all the omniverse ones later, again for the ones not in english and with poor quality of image, i would need someones help with it, thank you and until later

continuation of my omniverse on direct scaling from other characters to diamond head, again, couldn't find all clips in english, so if anyone could help with that, it would be appreciated

Omniverse

here we have ion trading blows with diamond head, ben 10 omniverse season 3 episode 5 "ben again"

here feedback harms and defeats negative ultimate humoungossaur, who had previosly easily defeated diamond head with one attack and tanked his attacks, ben 10 omniverse season 4 episode 9 "A Fistful of Brains"

here ben 23 and gwen 10, who are comparable prime ben's alien, can harm vilgax who survived a punch from diamond head, ben 10 omniverse season 5 episode 10 "and then there was ben"

here we have thunderpig harming diamond head, thunderpig was defeated earlier in the episode by echo echo, note that since it was and combined attack of three echos, he would scale to be 3 times weaker than diamond head, ben 10 omniverse season 6 episode 6 "Blukic and Driba Go to Area 51"

here charmcaster in her dragon form fought kickin hawk with an diamond head sword, ben 10 omniverse season 8 episode 5 "Third Time's a Charm"

here exo-skull can survive an attack from an diamond head armored whampire, with Subdora being able to hurt and penetrate his armor

this is everyone that directly scales to diamond head, this took a while, later going to see who scales to these characters because, again if anyone knows where to find the english audio and maybe better quality, fell free to tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back