• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 cosmology: small addition to the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you wanna prove that the verse works via information theory, then why don't you use the fact that the Contumelia literally set the parameters for the universe via the Annihilarrgh or that Holiday didn't notice a difference between her dimension's humans and Ben upon analyzing him, with her reality literally being able to be reprogrammed by the Dominion Code which has jurisdiction over the "building blocks of the universe"?

No because in this case he's claiming every character in Ben 10 is abstract, you don't really get more extraordinary than that...
Information theory is really that, I can't help it, you yourself can be abstract.

And being abstract matters less if you don't have any hax related to it, can you regenrate after being destroyed to information? No. Can you manipulate information? No. That's that.

Wait, wait, so are you saying that because they can be scanned and move into pocket realities, the ben 10 multiverse and everything we've seen is a sumulation?
Yeah, the statements are "We have been downloaded in the omnitrix, everything including your homework". Unless data/information, it's impossible.

Data Manipulation is the ability to manipulate computer data for a variety of purposes. While seemingly limited to hacking and misinformation, various characters can make use of it on other planes as they themselves are made of data and can thus manipulate their own forms or those of others in the virtual or physical plane.

Information Manipulation is the power to control, alter, and even destroy information itself. A vast variety of effects can be archieved using this ability, from gaining knowledge or altering what people know to warpin reality itself. Note that Information Analysis and Data Manipulation are considered separate abilities.

Fundamental: These characters can manipulate information, which serves as fundamental building block of reality. This can allow characters to rewrite the world to their whims, often by programming it much like they would a virtual reality. These manipulation can come on many levels. For some it might just be the mechanism behind mundane magical abilities, while others can rewrite information to change reality, causality or the laws of nature.

The Dominion Code would fall under Fundamental Information Manipulation.

LordGriff only agreed to the following: Omnitrix can scan DNA and converts it into data for simulated worlds within it. Not that everything is a data simulation.
I see. But we have never been told that Omnitrix converts things into data but rather it's just downloaded gwen and ben as it is. Further more, upgrade was capable to doing the same.
How is it a computer simulation when it was created by a big bang lol?
Informations if present, are considered to be most fundamental of things, it's like everything regarding them and make them, as your information is (name: luciferX, class:, gender:, etc) all this is your information that makes you who you are, I believe, bigbang as well has information? It does.

I see. But we have never been told that Omnitrix converts things into data but rather it's just downloaded gwen and ben as it is. Further more, upgrade was capable to doing the same.
There is a difference between using terms like the "source code of the universe" as an analogy and literally being a world simulated in a higher-dimensional computer.

Informations if present, are considered to be most fundamental of things, it's like everything regarding them and make them, as your information is (name: luciferX, class:, gender:, etc) all this is your information that makes you who you are, I believe, bigbang as well has information? It does.
I meant if universe is a simulation, there should be a creator. (Low 1-C character or plane) Reality > Simulation Transcendence, and It's a fact Contumelia created the universe, and they did it with a big bang through a device, and they are the creators without any transcendence over thier creation.

There is a difference between using terms like the "source code of the universe"
Uh, yeah, then God code which can control all of fundamentals of the Universe (a source code that is), should confirm that reality is fundamental to a information?
literally being a world simulated in a higher-dimensional computer.
My bad. Yeah, there is no computer programming for real world, I meant everything is comprises of information which can be altered via codes (Data was never mentioned), Omnitrix is likely just download, Upload, replace information of one species from Another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back