• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why are you writing everything as an Italic?
I'm just talking according to profile, but Alien X moves galaxies from its body while creating the universe, and as clearly shown, galaxies=white dots. As can be seen here, Alien X also has white dots in his mind.
Yes, but the white dots are seperate and not the same. They are completely seperate from one another as shown here. The Universe was completely destroyed and the stars in the Universe were gone but the stars in his body remained. We are going in circles here. It might as well be that X's avatar holds the stars and galaxies and X's mind doesn't, as all the arguments I've made are based of X's mind scape rather than his physical body. His body might as well have HDE but his mind/contiousness has BDE1.

Yes, but the white dots are seperate and not the same. They are completely seperate from one another as shown here.
Needs timestamp
The Universe was completely destroyed and the stars in the Universe were gone but the stars in his body remained. We are going in circles here. It might as well be that X's avatar holds the stars and galaxies and X's mind doesn't, as all the arguments I've made are based of X's mind scape rather than his physical body. His body might as well have HDE but his mind/contiousness has BDE1.
The main problem here is that there is no reason for us to discrimination between Alien X's mind and his normal physical body. If you're going to talk about Alien X's avatar, it won't help you much because as far as I know, X's avatar is just what we see from the outside, so everything inside is the same as everywhere else.

Needs timestamp
I have no idea how to add timestamps. It's like a 2 min video and you kinda need the full context of the scene.
The main problem here is that there is no reason for us to discrimination between Alien X's mind and his normal physical body. If you're going to talk about Alien X's avatar, it won't help you much because as far as I know, X's avatar is just what we see from the outside, so everything inside is the same as everywhere else.
No. X's body and mind are completely seperate from one another and exists independently from one another. As stated as part of his type 9 Immortality.

Further evidence of this is again shown in the scene. The stars in X's mind scape disappeared while the one in X's body remained. If X's mind dimension exists inside his body then the stars should have remained as the area/body surrounding his mind dimension is still covered in stars.

Another thing is how X's body was immediately covered by the empty void of destruction left by the Annhilarrgh's explosion, as where it took a far longer time for the Annhilarrgh's destruction purple energy to reach Bellicus and Serena. Indicating them to be in far seperate places from one another.

Back