• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 cosmology: small addition to the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not doing anything related to Type 4!!! This thread is just proposing that ben 10 verse has information/Data as ones fundamental aspects of Existence and nature.

Who's the "few"? Because if everyone is as fundamental as info, then everyone gets some form of AE and info type 2 manip, which is unironically more wank than anything I've ever suggested for Ben 10.

Who's the "few"? Because if everyone is as fundamental as info, then everyone gets some form of AE and info type 2 manip.
They won't green, I am more familiar with structures related to info type 2. So I know. But to keep it out of derailment that will be dealt in different thread.

Omnitrix and Upgrade ability.
Don't give some random abilities to upgrade against his nature and Omnitrix keeping ben and gwen in their human/organic form in the pocket Dimension, so it merely has downloaded ben as it states, there is no mention of such stuff like transmutation.
The alternative is people being abstract.
That's literally what it is, an Existence fundamental upto information/Data itself. An abstract. Read high godly regen definition, information is on par with concepts and plot itself.

I am not doing anything related to Type 4!!! This thread is just proposing that ben 10 verse has information/Data as ones fundamental aspects of Existence and nature.
So you're saying that Ben universe is not a real universe and just a simulation or what ?

So you're saying that Ben universe is not a real universe and just a simulation or what ?
Smh, when we don't know that reality can be as fundamental as information or Data. Bruh. The Universe, the cosmos, the simulation, is very real, as real as any of other verses. Having verse working of information Type 2 structure doesn't makes them unreal even a bit but just makes things more fundamental and abstract.
1048292145703964772.png

Don't give some random abilities to upgrade
Why not? He's a CHAD. Clearly the lightning caused some weird stuff too, which makes sense since it's abstract.
Omnitrix keeping ben and gwen in their human/organic form in the pocket Dimension
Uhhh pocket dimension? They just looked human cause of simulation...
That's literally what it is, an Existence fundamental upto information/Data itself. An abstract. Read high godly regen definition, information is on par with concepts and plot itself.
Yeah Ik all that, but like everyone being abstract is just no.
Smh, when we don't know that reality can be as fundamental as information or Data. Bruh. The Universe, the cosmos, the simulation, is very real, as real as any of other verses. Having verse working of information Type 2 structure doesn't makes them unreal even a bit but just makes things more fundamental and abstract.
Isn't this like the default though? "[information] which serves as fundamental building block of reality"

Uhhh pocket dimension? They just looked human cause of simulation..
They're humans green, they don't need anything else to look like one.
Why not? He's a CHAD. Clearly the lightning caused some weird stuff too
Headcanon.
Yeah Ik all that, but like everyone being abstract is just no.
That's what EXACTLY happens in information Type 2 structure. Literally everything, everyone in information Type 2 structure in just a information (abstract), nothing more, nothing less. I am not doing anything but it's quite normal and even we ourselves can just be Information but we cannot confirm atm, that's why I am saying to leave this to me. I know about this better, everyone being fundamental upto information has no relevance to anything or anyone except few characters who can be counted on fingers.
Isn't this like the default though? "[information] which serves as fundamental building block of reality"
No, for it, it has to be shown that things inside the verse is information (establishment is must).

hey're humans green, they don't need anything else to look like one.
I mean yeah but you were implying that this couldn't happen if they weren't data prior or smth?
Headcanon.
Well the lightning started the chain of events so.
That's what EXACTLY happens in information Type 2 structure. Literally everything, everyone in information Type 2 structure in just a information (abstract), nothing more, nothing less. I am not doing anything but it's quite normal and even we ourselves can just be Information but we cannot confirm atm, that's why I am saying to leave this to me. I know about this better, everyone being fundamental upto information has no relevance to anything or anyone except few characters who can be counted on fingers.
This is literally a bigger upgrade than Alien X's HDE, I still disagree though, you need more explicit evidence.
No, for it, it has to be shown that things inside the verse is information (establishment is must).
I mean Anodites can go inside of the simulation without the Ultimatrix being active, not sure if that helps your case? I take this as an ability specifically for Anodites though, so it's possible that your argument will become obsolete in the future if you use this.

I mean yeah but you were implying that this couldn't happen if they weren't data prior or smth?
They're humans, they got downloaded/uploaded as they're.
Well the lightning started the chain of events so
Yeah, lightning unstabled upgrade that caused him to act as such, and he even brought gwen and himself outside of simulation world (info type 2)
I still disagree though, you need more explicit evidence.
The evidence is more than enough.
Not happening ever.

Wouldn’t this just be them being converted into data instead of the real world being data
No, Because upgrade don't and can't have transmutation. Also real world being as fundamental as Data doesn't makes it unreal. Many verses works on simulation theory and irl stuff has those. Neither transmutation has been implied but just that they have been downloaded/uploaded

No, Because upgrade don't and can't have transmutation. Also real world being as fundamental as Data doesn't makes it unreal. Many verses works on simulation theory and irl stuff has those. Neither transmutation has been implied but just that they have been downloaded/uploaded
He can depending on what tech his controlling or how he upgrades it. That’s fine but what your proposing is a bit odd

He did it w/o controlling anything, all by himself he brought gwen outside of game world and sent him inside.

Aside from that, can I know how it's odd?
He was litterly controlling Gwen’s computer then struck by lightning which brought them into the game world

your saying the entire verse is a simulation because they were brought into a digital world when it is just usually data transmutation

He was litterly controlling Gwen’s computer then struck by lightning which brought them into the game world
He brought himself and gwen back from that world w/o controlling anything all by himself, he can't upgrade SMTH out of it's boundaries. A cookie machine won't turn into a DNA stabilizer.
your saying the entire verse is a simulation because they were brought into a digital world
Yeah... I am saying verse is as fundamental as information, our site and even irl theories accepts information/Data as fundamental aspects of reality if there is evide
when it is just usually data transmutation
  1. Upgrade uploaded himself and gwen to game world, omnitrix did same. Both have transmutation.
  2. It's a transmutation.
  3. Upgrade upgraded laptop in nothing but a transmutation machine capable of transmutating ppls into Data.
All three arguements, are nothing but headcanon. Solely based off I don't feel like it when evidence is explicitly that they are information that has been uploaded and downloaded.

Occam's razor.

He brought himself and gwen back from that world w/o controlling anything all by himself, he can't upgrade SMTH out of it's boundaries. A cookie machine won't turn into a DNA stabilizer.

Yeah... I am saying verse is as fundamental as information, our site and even irl theories accepts information/Data as fundamental aspects of reality if there is evide

1. Upgrade uploaded himself and gwen to game world, omnitrix did same. Both have transmutation.
  2. It's a transmutation.
  3. Upgrade upgraded laptop in nothing but a transmutation machine capable of transmutating ppls into Data.
All three arguements, are nothing but headcanon. Solely based off I don't feel like it when evidence is explicitly that they are information that has been uploaded and downloaded.

Occam's razor.
It seems he could if there’s outside interference

But there isn’t any evidence

Not really that’s basically just what happened. What evidence suggest that there already data exactly

Which outside interference? And evidence it's transmutation?

If smth is being downloaded and uploaded in an another simulation, then I don't know what it is but information/data. That's inherent evidence.
Lighting, one’s a video game the other isn’t

Nah just transmutation, if your going to a different world that completely changes you then there clearly not the same

Extraordinary claims... require extraordinary evidence :devilish:. Ngl feels good finally saying that.
The extraordinary claims here is all this transmutation shit that upgrade is getting outta nowhere, the transmutation that hasn't been stated or even implied. Neither have any base or evidence to stand on.

Unlike my self evident OP that is "A data has been uploaded and downloaded"

The burden of proof lies on one who claims.
Lighting, one’s a video game the other isn’t

Nah just transmutation, if your going to a different world that completely changes you then there clearly not the same
Agree to disagree.

Ben 10 Verse (and everything in it) is just a Data inside a Simulation, We saw that when Omnitrix and sumo slammers game downloaded Ben, Waybad, tatrex and even Ben's Test paper and laptop inside itself in the form of Data, confirming everything to be a part of the simulation.
Wait, wait, so are you saying that because they can be scanned and move into pocket realities, the ben 10 multiverse and everything we've seen is a sumulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back