• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm a bit confused, wasn't your question about whether certain profiles have Immeasurable speed for similar reasons?

And checking the Speed page,
"They can dodge an attack that already has been struck, and they can strike someone even before they launched an attack."
- Further information regarding how infinite and Immeasurable compare.

Shouldn't Paradox qualify due to this metric?
My initial question specified "agreement by staff." Preferably one where an actual staff quote on the topic can be used for future reference.

My concern is if Time Manipulation/Travel (which is Paradox's whole shtick) is allowed to grant Immeasurable Speed.

My concern is if Time Manipulation/Travel (which is Paradox's whole shtick) is allowed to grant Immeasurable Speed.
Time Manipulators have gained immeasurable speed. Paradox performs his time manipulation via knowledge of the Timestream and spacetime as a whole and the Chrononavigator. As stated. Him travelling through time prior to learning all the secrets and shortcut would've been impossible without immeasurable speeds.

Immeasurable speed characters are far beyond even those Infinite speed characters listed above. They perceive infinite speed characters as completely frozen, and they can travel forward and backward in time at will. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right. This also means their reaction time is faster than instantaneous. They can dodge an attack that already has been struck, and they can strike someone even before they launched an attack. And they can do all of this via sheer speed.

Back