• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What does EGD open up with? If isn't the Shining Trapezohedron, I think Xeno Goku might win via AP alone, I would say the "I spawn an infinite amount of different versions of myself" to be difficult, however, the AP advantage Xeno Goku has seems to null this.

EGD doesn't open with Shining Trapezohedron, that's litteraly his finish move he used like once, kinda like Goku's genkidama, same for summoning infinite version of himself TBH, also i don't think the ST would one shot Xeno Goku either way, might be wrong.

Pretty sure EGD basicaly just explode from being near Xeno Goku at this point.

Tony di bugalu said:
Dragomer said:
i don't think the ST would one shot Xeno Goku either way
A weapon with 2-A powerlevels vs a 2-B and you think it won't one shot him?
Doesn't this Goku have ressurection ? or was it rejected ?

If he doesn't have it (anymore ?) never mind what i said.

I'd love it if it could be added to Goku's profile afterward, just for the shit show that having EGD as one of Goku's win would create.

This might be a stomp, since the rules on stomp threads say that if someone's only option to win is something they never do in character it's a stomp, and since EGD's only wincon is opening with a move that it only even used once and used to finish a fight, it's probably a stomp.

Though, if it's being piloted by Al Azif and Kurou Daijuuji, I think it might not be a stomp, since they have info-analysis and ESP that should let them know how strong Goku is, giving them a better chance at fighting back.

Blahblah9755 said:
This might be a stomp, since the rules on stomp threads say that if someone's only option to win is something they never do in character it's a stomp, and since EGD's only wincon is opening with a move that it only even used once and used to finish a fight, it's probably a stomp.
Though, if it's being piloted by Al Azif and Kurou Daijuuji, I think it might not be a stomp, since they have info-analysis and ESP that should let them know how strong Goku is, giving them a better chance at fighting back.
acuasality tipe 5 says hi

I assume that's going away once all the profiles are fixed, but regardless, EGD is the one that needs to be beaten, not Kurou. Whether he can be effected or not wouldn't really matter.

Also, I probably should've said Al or Kurou, not Al and Kurou, since it looks like either can pilot it.

Nier Hitoshura said:
Uh, I just look at Kurou's profile, and he needs an update since he still has 1-A, same seems to be the same for Al Azif.
OP is waiting for more input before deleting / downgrading those keys, so far only i have given my opinion about it on the downgrade thread, might help if people here give their opinions on that there.

This is legit just sad. We just lost a great part of Vs debating culture with that. Everything below 1A Demonbane just feels so unbelieveable wrong...

Or it might be that giant robots beating up outerversal lovecraftian gods just felt right...

Still though, this is insane. Demonbane started the year with the largest tier change we'll see in 2020 outside of maybe the Mythos getting 8 Tier 0 profiles.

Back