• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dragomer said:
Livinmeme said:
UchihaSlayer96 said:
If someone has better context for this statement or can at least better explain it then that would be nice. Because it sounds like EE to me as well, but admittedly I'm not well versed in Demonbane lol.
he was literal converted into a something conceptual and if you disagree do a CRT
It wasn't, it just turned into 'chaos', which is how demonbane verse call 'nothing'.
he converted to chaos that is conceptual

Wait how is converting something into chaos the same as erasing it on a conceptual level?

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Even if we give The Shining Trapezohedron to EGD, he is still a glass cannon and would get one-shoted.
Hell, with the downgrade to 3-A, even Canon Goku one-shots.
might as well close this then lol

AwkguyDB said:
Even if we give The Shining Trapezohedron to EGD, he is still a glass cannon and would get one-shoted.
might as well close this then lol
still has conceptual shenanigans

Conceptual screwery says otherwise.

But yeah, this should be closed.

tfw even My Little Pony now has a good chance to BTFO EGD.

Not gonna lie...I'm starting to hate this wiki.

Yes, the author himself stated that EGD wasn't multiversal in power. Most of the 1-A stuff was cross-scaling with the original Mythos (since some quotes were literally copy-pasted by the author into the work) and really vague statements of transcending space and time.

@Awkguy

That meme actually hurts. I used to tell my friends how EGD would solo 99.99% of fiction a few years back. Now.....

Planck69 said:
@Awkguy
That meme actually hurts. I used to tell my friends how EGD would solo 99.99% of fiction a few years back. Now.....
Technicaly, anyone above planete level does solo the vast majority of fiction.

Dragomer said:
Planck69 said:
@Awkguy
Its funny looking at how

Mario, Legend of Zelda, Sailor Moon, Sonic, Dragon Ball, Marvel Comics, DC comics(even fricken Green Arrow and Aquaman XD), My Little Pony, Transformers, Pokemon, Regular Show, Disney, Winx Club(now thats just sad), and Beyblade all have characters that would essentially take a piss on EGD.

EVEN DOCTOR DOOFENSHMIRTZ?? DAFAQ??,

AwkguyDB said:
Dragomer said:
Planck69 said:
@Awkguy
Its funny looking at how
Mario, Legend of Zelda, Sailor Moon, Sonic, Dragon Ball, Marvel Comics, DC comics(even fricken Green Arrow and Aquaman XD), My Little Pony, Transformers, Pokemon, Regular Show, Disney, Winx Club(now thats just sad), and Beyblade all have characters that would essentially take a piss on EGD.

EVEN DOCTOR DOOFENSHMIRTZ?? DAFAQ??,
Jesus ******* christ lmao.

Im dying, ******* Beyblade and Winx Club. Bruh.

He still does have conceptual/mind/soul damage with every attack. Plus clones of himself that potentially have law-hax, EE, info manip, deconstruction and more. He's not that much of a push over but I agree that he has fallen hard.

he also has a passive 2-A barrier that seals opponents

Sealing and Passive Barrier Generation with the Shining Trapezohedron (The mere act of summoning this weapon distorts time and space. It also protects its user from harm by generating a barrier around them that disintegrates whatever that may potentially harm its wielder. Anything struck is also sealed inside it)

Planck69 said:
He still does have conceptual/mind/soul damage with every attack. Plus clones of himself that potentially have law-hax, EE, info manip, deconstruction and more. He's not that much of a push over but I agree that he has fallen hard.
His conceptual and soul damage only translate into EE, not concept manipulation though and the clones are all hypothetical so hardly can be used (SSJB Gogeta can't use kaioken because it's hypothetical for exemple)

It's pretty good for a 3-A but his 2-A attack really allow him to be technicaly matched against people he can't compete.

Dragomer said:
Planck69 said:
His conceptual and soul damage only translate into EE, not concept manipulation though and the clones are all hypothetical so hardly can be used (SSJB Gogeta can't use kaioken because it's hypothetical for exemple)
It's pretty good for a 3-A but his 2-A attack really allow him to be technicaly matched against people he can't compete.
Do a CRT

Concept destruction is still pretty potent even for 3-A (And yes, he can destroy someone conceptually). And his clones are all infinite variations of himself with differing abilities. Most of my list was abilities that exist in-verse so logically his clones should have them. But whatever.

He still has 2-A durability tho.....

No, if we considered it as concept destruction, he would have concept manipulation on his page, his destruction of concept doesn't fit our standard for conceptual destruction, it only result in normal EE that even time travel can undo.

No, he doesn't, i just checked and he only has 3-A durability.

The durability part I should probably fix with a CRT but I'm lazy as f*ck....

Planck69 said:
Dragomer said:
You're the one who should make one if you want to give concept destruction to EGD.
It's on his profile.....
Can attack and destroy on a conceptual level to do a normal EE with litteraly none of the effect associated with concept manipulation =/= Fit our standards for conceptual destruction, just like not every 'multiverse' automaticaly fit our 2-A or 2-B standards.

If you have conceptual destruction that fit the wiki's definition of it, you have concepts manipulation, EGD doesn't, he just get a mention that he attack on a conceptual level just like Goku just get a mention he can hit intangible stuff with ki blast.

Just like Goku blocking intangible attacks from Hit didn't give him NPI.

Back