• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beaten to death- ORA vs MUDA (Grace)

Battle of the two guys that took a multi-page beat down.

Steely Da vs Cioccolata

SBA, and I don't think speed needs to be equalized

3 Page ORA:

7 Page MUDA: 7 (Cal, Emperor, Starter, Epic, Dragon,Pixel, Yellowpig, Kaizuka)

Inconclusive: 1 (Prom)

Steely Dan Dies
Cioccolatavs
I'm honestly shamed of this wiki for not making a gif of this, too

Killer boi should Low diff. Cioccolata is perfectly capable of taking the effects of his own Stand back at him. Meanwhile, a decomposing Steely Dan would most likely faint, at the very least.

Steely Dan only reflects pain, not damage. So it doesn't matter if Cioccolata can resist it the effect of his stand, it's a matter of him not fainting from feeling a pain several times superior to Steely Dan's.

The dude cuts himself into pieces to gain an advantage and survived a headshot. Cioccolata has the higher pain tolerance.

Chocolate FRA.

Also I believe Ghaccio vs Ciocolatta is a stomp since Green Day doesn't affect people inside stands (such as Secco. And Ghaccio.)

You're underestimating Steely Dan, here; his Stand doesn't need him to take damage to be useful. It can directly attack the brain if need be and deliver DIO's fleshbuds. Not that it matters, given that he's not the smartest and any loss in elevation will **** him over.

Best Steely Dan can do is get a mutual kill by depositing a flesh bud in Ciocolatta's brain, which will kill him after 10 minutes.

I'd go inconclusive. Steely Dan's first move against Enya and Joseph was the flesh bud, and it's likely he'd use the same strategy against anyone else, simply using the pain synchronization to further torment and abuse them before they die.

He doesn't even need to put himself at risk, too; he could just send the Lovers after Ciocolatta, deposit a flesh bud, and run away. He wouldn't do that, but he could.

Cioccolata could still mold the Flesh Bud away. Joseph was able to Hamon it even with it still being in his body.

Back