• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Be My Rimworld Pawns

For anyone else that may wonder this, because perhaps you do not value your time sufficiently: I don't think so. You guys just don't have access to the media directly, so it sorta hampers any opportunity to make profiles. Chances are, I just won't make pages for everyone I want to. Sucks but, oh well.

Regardless: https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Mr._Bambu/Verse_Page_for_RimWorld#Azontr_Profile
Fujiwara dumping me being incorporated into the summary elicits a visceral reaction.

Bet y'all thought I forgot- in truth, I'm working on All Flesh Must Be Eaten and the D&D Halloween One-Shot for the VSBros. And unfortunately playing Zomboid still. Got bit, ******* got me, working on my new guy. I digress...

• @Setsuna_tenma joins the ranks of the bio-engineered demigods as the second Aetherius, and @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara as the third. You guys are now turbo smart, turbo skilled, and really good at basically everything except melee combat (although not that you're bad- both are professionals in the field, just not legendary at it). Thanks to your newfound huge brains, you will be the next writers for the group once @Nierre is done (it takes a long time to write a book).
  • @Shmooply has a complete set of legendary or masterwork-level thrumbofur golden royal chairs. Everytime he gets inspiration I have him make a new one. Our shitty rec room is worth an immense amount solely because of these chairs. Could I be doing something more productive with his immense construction skill? Almost certainly, but I won't, because I want more pimp chairs.
  • @ImmortalDread's dumb idiot kid got corpse rot from standing next to, you guessed it, a huge pile of corpses for too long. We healed him, but there's something wrong with that boy.
  • @Drite77's mech lab is continuing along nicely, he now can make the lowest tier of 8-C mechs (the Diabolus). They come at the cost of vaporizing the brain of one of our prisoners, so we don't have any yet because I don't know which prisoners I want to vaporize the brain of- we have, and I do not exaggerate, about a hundred, most of which are just out and about in various side colonies we control doing hard labor... forever. We'll choose some of the less good ones and use their brains for AI in our soldiers. I foresee no moral issues with this, nor any chance of a machine uprising.
  • Speaking of that last point, I accidentally worked one of our indentured servants (not slaves) to death. Whoopsie. Forgot to turn his labor severity to light instead of medium.
  • @Crabwhale continues to gain bonding time with Drite's son (and his cousin, I think, I don't remember the family tree super well) as the two travel the world, mining for absurd quantities of gold (to fund Shmooply's buildings, of course).
  • @GreyFang82 and @azontr joined Shmooply on another robot killing crusade. It went well enough, killed a robo-queen thing. We have just one more mech boss to kill before we can make the best possible mechs ourselves.
  • @Armorchompy scored a unique kill in a small raid on our base: the he blew the brains right out of a fungoid, which have a similar level of immortality to the sanguophages I've talked about. He decapitated them with his galvanic rifle.
That's about all I got for now, I think. Working on Azontr's page.
Damn

I think my last update was becoming the Prison Warden, truly twiddling my thumbs as others get tortured and dissected.

Last edited:
I find it funny that my pawn is the living embodiment of “Dracula Flow”
He turned simple food into the most stacked bank account on the Rim, he’s a straight up demon in combat that is immune to psychic powers, he has the most social power of anyone on the planet, and most importantly he’s HIM.

@Drite77's mech lab is continuing along nicely, he now can make the lowest tier of 8-C mechs (the Diabolus). They come at the cost of vaporizing the brain of one of our prisoners, so we don't have any yet because I don't know which prisoners I want to vaporize the brain of- we have, and I do not exaggerate, about a hundred, most of which are just out and about in various side colonies we control doing hard labor... forever. We'll choose some of the less good ones and use their brains for AI in our soldiers. I foresee no moral issues with this, nor any chance of a machine uprising.
Imagine having morals, couldn't be us... also pretty sure Crab and Comiphorous can take care of the robots if they ever try to rebel against us '-'

pretty sure Crab and Comiphorous can take care of the robots if they ever try to rebel against us '-'
aff8e8f26af3bf284ae0a43342163b12.jpg

I think my last update was becoming the Prison Warden, truly twiddling my thumbs as being gte tortured and dissected.
You're still doing lich things. Stealing years from the prisoners, regenerating limbs of everyone but yourself. Contemplated giving you a persona weapon but your plasteel chainsword is just way better than the alternatives (same reason why Palimentari hasn't gotten one, his chainsword is turbo cracked for some reason).

@Setsuna_tenma joins the ranks of the bio-engineered demigods as the second Aetherius, and @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara as the third. You guys are now turbo smart, turbo skilled, and really good at basically everything except melee combat (although not that you're bad- both are professionals in the field, just not legendary at it). Thanks to your newfound huge brains, you will be the next writers for the group once @Nierre is done (it takes a long time to write a book).
Awesome. I'll finally get around to writing that Fuji x Dread fic.

You're still doing lich things. Stealing years from the prisoners, regenerating limbs of everyone but yourself. Contemplated giving you a persona weapon but your plasteel chainsword is just way better than the alternatives (same reason why Palimentari hasn't gotten one, his chainsword is turbo cracked for some reason).
Fair enough.

Btw what do the Tier 4 and 5 abilities of the Occultist Psycast tree do?

Fair enough.

Btw what do the Tier 4 and 5 abilities of the Occultist Psycast tree do?
The Oculist tree, you mean?

Dread has one of the Tier 5 abilities, which summons an eyeling horde. The other Tier 5 creates a tree sprout that converts that entire biome into an eye-riddled nightmare which will warp plantlife in the area.

The Tier 4 ability summons an Ocular Originator, which seems to be a pen animal that grows eye implants on its body.

When froge?
Earnestly, I haven't decided what xenotype to make you. Aetherius helps with crafting and Bellator makes you another melee grunt- which, you do have only melee weapons, but in combat I really just spam your lightning shit. Even if it doesn't insta-kill, it normally stuns and sometimes paralyzes.

So, when I decide, ig.

I really wanna get this game but it reminds me of the horrors of space station 13.
Never played, but judging by images I see the similarities. Different genres, though, seems.

Edit: A squirrel self-tamed as you posted so I named it Gin.

Earnestly, I haven't decided what xenotype to make you. Aetherius helps with crafting and Bellator makes you another melee grunt- which, you do have only melee weapons, but in combat I really just spam your lightning shit. Even if it doesn't insta-kill, it normally stuns and sometimes paralyzes.

So, when I decide, ig.
I have no need for such enhancements, I shall ball regardless.

The Cyber-Lich and Tech-Wizard grindset is all I require.

• I played chess against the Roomba. Couldn't tell you if he won, but I suspect he was cheating.
  • We summoned the last threat for @Drite77's mech shit, an Apocriton. It has yet to show up, dunno how it'll go, we'll have to see later.
  • @Crabwhale's mining trip has become a manhunt as we got a quest to deal with an apparently notorious militant named Red Snitch. The spot we're meant to go to is near where he was mining, so he'll be going to do that and we get a new villain for the rogue's gallery.
  • @Epiccheev ****** up his first surgery, which was done on @PsychoWarper since he's wanting his page done- I was prepping him for Bellator ascension, but he's now saying no, so I won't. Still, he has a nuclear stomach now, even though Cheev ****** up installment of the Coagulator.

USER=6332]@Crabwhale[/USER]'s mining trip has become a manhunt as we got a quest to deal with an apparently notorious militant named Red Snitch. The spot we're meant to go to is near where he was mining, so he'll be going to do that and we get a new villain for the rogue's gallery.
To the mine of Aqua Frida flew a stranger one fine day
Hardly spoke to joes around him, didn't have too much to say
No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to make a slip
For the stranger there among them had the Razor on his hip
Razor on his hip

It was early in the morning when he glided into town
He came riding from the south side lookin' massive all around
He's a Bellator mad and running, came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with the Razor on his hip
Razor on his hip

Near this mine there lived an outlaw by the name of Snitch Red
Many men had tried to take him and that many men were dead
He was vicious and a killer though a youth of 24
And the notches on his plasma numbered one and 19 more
One and 19 more

@Epiccheev ****** up his first surgery, which was done on @PsychoWarper since he's wanting his page done- I was prepping him for Bellator ascension, but he's now saying no, so I won't. Still, he has a nuclear stomach now, even though Cheev ****** up installment of the Coagulator.
Just evening the game in case a certain ending gets picked

• I played chess against the Roomba. Couldn't tell you if he won, but I suspect he was cheating.
  • We summoned the last threat for @Drite77's mech shit, an Apocriton. It has yet to show up, dunno how it'll go, we'll have to see later.
  • @Crabwhale's mining trip has become a manhunt as we got a quest to deal with an apparently notorious militant named Red Snitch. The spot we're meant to go to is near where he was mining, so he'll be going to do that and we get a new villain for the rogue's gallery.
  • @Epiccheev ****** up his first surgery, which was done on @PsychoWarper since he's wanting his page done- I was prepping him for Bellator ascension, but he's now saying no, so I won't. Still, he has a nuclear stomach now, even though Cheev ****** up installment of the Coagulator.
I require no foreign aid if the labs to achieve ny immorality nor my immense powahs.

Btw you looked at the Black Hive or whatever Psycast?

I require no foreign aid if the labs to achieve ny immorality nor my immense powahs.

Btw you looked at the Black Hive or whatever Psycast?
I'm aware of them, they seem to be about summoning/controlling Black Hive bugs. Nobody has taken the tree yet, maybe the next Aetherius will.

Fuji is an unstoppable gay force, I am an immovable gay object.

• @Armorchompy for once was the primary protagonist of a raid, where the Apocriton dropped right next to him and then a band of vikings attacked at the same time. Deciding it was too close for his galvanic rifle, I had him use a bolt pistol alongside whatever NPCs were around. He suffered some wounds (shotguns to the chest hurt) but he saw it through alongside @Nierre, who arrived a little later. Two viking prisoners and our next research project acquired.
  • @Crabwhale dealt with that Red Snitch fellow, who had a giant amazonian woman as his bodyguard and who wielded a boltgun, which I was worried might actually be sufficient to drop Crab. it wasn't, and Crab only took bruises. His amazon gf had the ability to mind control people, so that, too, was of concern- but we killed her before she got the chance, as well as the rest of his somewhat less impressive goons.
  • @PsychoWarper age-dumped onto a child (@ImmortalDread's granddaughter, Nova), which apparently puts them into an age sickness of significantly longer length. The child had some development on them but now they're already an adult and entirely skipped over one of their growth phases, which the game seems to be confused about. They have 0 skills but three minor passions and two pretty good traits (Nimble and Sanguine).
  • WE HAVE TOO MUCH ******* MONEY. The safes are overflowing. I don't know what to do. Maybe build one giant vault.
  • @Comiphorous started a social fight with one of the Ignotus and just ******* clobbered him. Like the guy is a genetically engineered soldier, you'd think he would land a hit or two- not so. Comiphorous hospitalized the poor bastard, even with the mod that makes social fights less bad.
  • We got a Thrumbo baby from the two we captured, Mystra and Tyr. I have named it Argus.

Back