• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta vs Arata Kasuga (Bayonetta meet an harem magic king)

Well Weekly,if you think this is stomp,should i make Bayo have prep time or make her bloodlusted? Regardless i agree with Rocker,this is decisive win.

How is a match where one character has their abilities passively nulled and gets atomized instantly at the start of the fight a decisive win?

Also no, Arata can atack across dimensions so going into Purgatorio would be useless

WeeklyBattles said:
How is a match where one character has their abilities passively nulled and gets atomized instantly at the start of the fight a decisive win?
Also no, Arata can atack across dimensions so going into Purgatorio would be useless
A lot of matches are won instantly at the start of the match the only difference is that his is atomisation. From what I understand if not for that he would not win.

@Rocker He can attack across dimensions so even if she went into Purgatorio he would still insta atomize her

Before this match continues and I detail what a stomp actually is, where does it say he has resisted Time Stop? It's most definitely not on his file.

Also his reasoning for 5-B is questionable to say the least.

Well since he has a couple admins paying attention to him perhaps you lads could give him some love. He also has nigh-omniscience with Judecca and I don't recall that being the case.

@Dragon

If he understands a magic then he can "deconstruct" it. Making it Null. He himself has Time Stop therefore he can lolnope Time Stop. Arata does this by pointing the anti-magic with a weapon but Astral kinda just makes magic Null with simple gestures and iirc with an I suppose invisible aura around himself.

Welp yeah it's true,Drellix say he need to reclean most of the T7 page and he will make the CRT soon.BTW you got that info from who Weekly?

Dragon was going off of Arata profile, which is indeed a complete ******* mess. I don't think he'll get downgraded though. Astral Trinity is destined to destroy the world.

@Dragon

What makes his reasoning for 5-B questionable exactly?

I know nothing about it. I am willing go through the series at a later date in order to fix them up tho. However, as it stands 5-B is not justified.

So then.. what tier is completely destroying the earth and creating a new one? According to this wiki it's 5-B no? Every Demon King does it differently as their own interpretation of magic will lead to different methods however the end result is the same: Planet gets destroyed and replaced with a new one.

Does it do so instantly? Does it actually bust the entire planet or does it destroy the surface or life wipe. Nothing on said files say anything about what said weapon does. You have a source for the quote?

Matter of fact, Abyss Trinity's file say's destroy the laws of the world, not the planet itself. Meaning that he's recreate new laws. That's Law Manipulation, not planet busting.

"Planet level (Capable of destroying all the laws of the world)"

Aizenishere said:
So then.. what tier is completely destroying the earth and creating a new one? According to this wiki it's 5-B no?
Every Demon King does it differently as their own interpretation of magic will lead to different methods however the end result is the same: Planet gets destroyed and replaced with a new one.
Dude..how? We need something tangible we cant just assume he is going to destro a whole planet if his feats have come nothing close to that.

Episode 2: Breakdown phenomenon created by fledgling Mage Arata threatens to engulf planet.

Episode 12: Hijiri illustrates the endless cycle. It is not the surface of the planet. The Planet itself is destroyed and rebuilt from scratch.

As a newbie Mage planet would've been engulfed within minutes however he's received a significant amount of buffs, to the extent that he temporarily peaked as a paladin level Mage. A battle between two of those threaten to "collapse the world" and while the term is overused, you can usually get what they mean. Unless explicit they tend to mean the earth.

The profiles are definitely a huge mess and I'll leave the better judgement to you for whenever you have the time. But don't go downplaying a verse you know nothing about just because someone did a piss poor job on the profile.

Cheers m8! Have a good one.

'"Episode 2: Breakdown phenomenon created by fledgling Mage Arata threatens to engulf planet.

Episode 12: Hijiri illustrates the endless cycle. It is not the surface of the planet. The Planet itself is destroyed and rebuilt from scratch."'

Okay, now what about manga chapters?

"As a newbie Mage planet would've been engulfed within minutes however he's received a significant amount of buffs, to the extent that he temporarily peaked as a paladin level Mage. A battle between two of those threaten to "collapse the world" and while the term is overused, you can usually get what they mean. Unless explicit they tend to mean the earth."

Once again, give me the manga chapter for this, I am not going to take your word for it. This series also directly has a manga, so I want sources for that thank you.

"The profiles are definitely a huge mess and I'll leave the better judgement to you for whenever you have the time. But don't go downplaying a verse you know nothing about just because someone did a piss poor job on the profile."

Okay so why are you suddenly being rude? Questioning ratings=/= downplay. They are two different things. Learn the difference before you throw accusations. Just because I don't know the verse does not mean I can't question the ratings as we see on the file, that how the site operates, if I see an issue I address it. It's not downplay, it's questioning. Either way I'll make a separate CRT for this.

"Does it actually bust the entire planet or does it destroy the surface or life wipe." I didn't see a question mark here and the last bit was what I put emphasis on hehe mb m8.

Also your bit on law manipulation wasn't questioning the rating, it was addressing a character who's schtick is erasing things from existence. Be it laws, magic you name it he'll destroy it. (Except Arata of course) like I said I agree the profiles are a mess.

I don't have the time nor the care to go looking for manga scans so I'll leave the work to you my good fellow. I'm just throwing in my two cents since no one more knowledgeable of the verse has shown up.

Guess I'll pop back in to see how the CRT goes. Have a good one m8!

Hi I'm new but Bayo has resisted atomization before, tho she did take mild damage. When you're playing Bayo2 and a fidelity grabs you, it wil shot u with a divine atom particle beam if you fail the qte. Either way the damage was laughable.

Back