• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade Infinite speed Arata

Status
Not open for further replies.
currently, Infinite speed Arata is accepted for the following reasons:

and also from Deus Trinity's feats may include the Infinite speed qualification because Lucifer's Gaze can make attacks that freeze the surrounding environment, then Arata can react to the speed of the attack, even destroying the attack.

which one is wrong and redundant (WANK).

reason:

lucifer gaze is:
"THE EYES OF THE TRUE DEMON LORD, "LUCIFER'S GAZE," ARE CONSIDERED THE HIGHEST FORM OF EVIL EYE THERE IS.

WITH JUST "A LOOK,"
HE CAN UNLEASH SEVERAL
SPELLS EVEN FASTER
THAN THE FASTEST
CHANTS. IT'S ONE OF THE ULTIMATE FORMS OF MAGIC. "

it is said to be faster than the fastest chant. but the thing that made him overreact was where when he was said to create an environment around him
until it stops/freezing, even though the scans don't say that

Okey next, Where is the freeze?, The freeze is in the black panel.
Well at Trinity Seven use the black Panel to prove that the environment is frozen.
This is proof :

and also not all black panels indicate that time has stopped. as in the scan that I gave. it could be that time is running very slowly down to almost a standstill

Conclusion: Lucifer Gaze can chant spells very fast but doesn't reach the point where time freezes due to his speed.

it is said to be faster than the fastest chant. but the thing that made him overreact was where when he was said to create an environment around him
until it stops/freezing, even though the scans don't say that
Why should we be driven by the narrative of the scan alone, we also need the context of what is in the scan.
and also not all black panels indicate that time has stopped. as in the scan that I gave. it could be that time is running very slowly down to almost a standstill
Everywhere, black panels showed that he was inside TimeStop, even in Trinity Seven.

And, the one you gave is also a TimeStop if Liese has Element Demon Lord.

Everywhere, black panels showed that he was inside TimeStop, even in Trinity Seven.

And, the one you gave is also a TimeStop if Liese has Element Demon Lord
so provide very solid evidence such as a databook or author's statement to support your words if lucifer gaze will make the surroundings freeze because of its speed. because in the scans I gave there was no statement that said lucifer gaze was too fast to make time stop

The proof is already above, and you are ignoring the context.

In context, it has been shown that lucifer gaze can unleash an attack that freezes its surroundings.

This is a manga feats, not a novel, if it was a novel feats, it would be clearly explained, and since it is a manga feats. Then we have to pay attention to the context as well

Why should we be driven by the narrative of the scan alone, we also need the context of what is in the scan.

and that is a self claim from you. don't make circular arguments.

Lucifer gaze is only very fast but that doesn't mean it so fast and makes time stop
black panels do not always indicate that it is a time stop.

here I will stop replying if you keep repeating an argument without solid evidence ️☠️

The evidence is already there, it's just that you're ignoring it. And you are the one who is making a circular argument.

This is said to be Lucifer Gazel, just by seeing that he can cast magic very quickly

This is even supported by some existing feats, such as ;

It can destroy barriers just by looking at them.

In fact, just by looking at him, he can cast powernull very quickly.

Also, this time, he used Lucifer Gazel, which instantly froze his surroundings..

This proves that the freezing environment is created by the speed.

Disagreeing with something here.
neutral
Also just because a black panel doesn't always mean time stops. does not mean the other feats that involved time stop isn't considered time stop

If I am reading correctly, this does seem more like a time stop ability than it does infinite speed. So this looks fine.

lmao, You previously said you disagreed with Time Stop, but now you agree with it
I don't know about T7 Verse, nor can I say I agree or disagree that it's a time stop. The point I want to convey is if the feats you provide do not meet the infinite speed standard on this site.

You didn't say that you agree/disagree? Above you responded to the staff, and the staff said it was a timestop, but you didn't deny it, instead you seemed to thank them.

I explained that the Black Panel is a Timestop, and I explained that only Archive Acedia can use the Time Manipulation Ability.

And in the case of Deus Trinity, it's because of the attack speed that freezes or stops the environment.

I don't know about T7 Verse, nor can I say I agree or disagree that it's a time stop. The point I want to convey is if the feats you provide do not meet the infinite speed standard on this site.
This falls under the Infinite Speed qualification.
Infinite speed characters are so fast, they move faster than time can flow at any period. They perceive every finite speed character as completely frozen and it takes 0 time to react to any finite speed object or travel finite speed distance.

Anyway, reading through this and through the thread that upgraded speed up to infinite speed. Before i going to vote, any proof that Lucifer's Gaze physically travel through a certain distance???

Its speed can freeze the surrounding environment
So we back to the starting point, which you using the reason that black panel mean timestop which in turn Lucifer's Gaze is infinite speed however:
1. Not all black panel prove time is stopped. Also it is a big assumption, since all manga in general using black panel sometime to depict insane speed, it is a general cinematic technique when drawing manga
2. Assume that all black panel is timestop for the sake of argument, then there is a big anti-feat as Fixxed posted, black panel with just time slowing down

This is my points

Lucifer gaze description and feats implementation looks like an ability rather than "speed" case. It would be more efficient if we conclude that as a Time-Stop rather than Infinite Speed, especially there's no specific narration that said the source of it depends on the reaction speed or such, and the only addition about of it's proofment is only a black-panel moment where it shows the character movement has stopped.

Why did you assume that she does that through sheer speed when there's no such a context explained in the series.
So you're like "Oh this dude froze the panel, must be infinite speed", assuming the high end of something without supporting feats seems really wonky to me. Agree with the CRT.

First, it was evident here that Liese was using her Last Crest, where she instantly slowed down time as slowly as possible. And the panel there is instantly black, proving that Time Slow is active.

After that, here Liese proved that she immediately used the Time Stop technique on Arata Kasuga, and the Panel remained black.

And, here Liese used her Last Crest again, which made the place slow down until it stopped. And also, it was told that it was a Time Stop if using the Element Demon Lord.

However, it all proves that it is a Time Stop. Because there are some feats above that start from slow to stop.

And also here it is evident that the Area being timestopped makes the panel black.

Lucifer gaze description and feats implementation looks like an ability rather than "speed" case. It would be more efficient if we conclude that as a Time-Stop rather than Infinite Speed, especially there's no specific narration that said the source of it depends on the reaction speed or such, and the only addition about of it's proofment is only a black-panel moment where it shows the character movement has stopped.
Why did you assume that she does that through sheer speed when there's no such a context explained in the series.
So you're like "Oh this dude froze the panel, must be infinite speed", assuming the high end of something without supporting feats seems really wonky to me. Agree with the CRT.
The evidence is already there, it's just that you're ignoring it. And you are the one who is making a circular argument.

This is said to be Lucifer Gazel, just by seeing that he can cast magic very quickly

This is even supported by some existing feats, such as ;

In fact, just by looking at him, he can cast powernull very quickly.

Also, this time, he used Lucifer Gazel, which instantly froze his surroundings..

I already explained it, you better read it

Thought based activation I see.

This is not anti-feats, but rather proves that it is a TimeStop if it has an Element Demord lord

It's an anti feat tho, your argument is based on black panel=Time Stop, which is contradicted by Fixxed posting the scan that time is moving very slow interpreted by the manga with black panel. You'll have to proof that in this very specific moment that time is indeed stopped due to it's speed, rather than it's just a dramatic effect that multiple mangas used to potray a very tense moment.

Last edited:
That's not a Time Stop ability, you have to look at the previous crt, not just this crt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back