• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Revision : Profile Character Problem

So now I will re-check everything once again and give a precise evaluation of mine:
In the abilities section, there are no references, and I am pretty I said it before.
The reference you are using in the speed section is wrong, and also badly formatted. It seems, it is also an unsafe link and this is extremely not allowed in our wiki.
Please consider using our standard format for characters. Also, after I checked the link, this is not a reference or scan.
Seems fine
I will once mention it again that we don't use any other website for calculation purposes, please create one in VSB Wiki and let calculation members evaluate it.
Resize the picture. It takes up a lot of unneeded space.
Her speed justification needs a calculation, we no longer give speed without calculation (excluding higher tiers)
Her regeneration feat needs a justification or reference + her immortality types.
The link that is used for speed justification is unknown, preferably fix it.
Again, you are using an unknown website for speed justification, this is not allowed in the wiki. Please, use only wiki links or Imgur links for it.

Overall improvement​

It is better than the beginning, but you start using unknown links for speed justification, which is not allowed.
The attack potency justification needs to be substantial; most are barebone like this case: comparable to the Trinity Seven, and is a Magus High Ranking/Level

Her regeneration feat needs a justification or reference + her immortality types.
oke
In the abilities section, there are no references, and I am pretty I said it before.
The reference you are using in the speed section is wrong, and also badly formatted. It seems, it is also an unsafe link and this is extremely not allowed in our wiki.
Please consider using our standard format for characters. Also, after I checked the link, this is not a reference or scan.
I will once mention it again that we don't use any other website for calculation purposes, please create one in VSB Wiki and let calculation members evaluate it.
Her speed justification needs a calculation, we no longer give speed without calculation (excluding higher tiers)
The link that is used for speed justification is unknown, preferably fix it.
Again, you are using an unknown website for speed justification, this is not allowed in the wiki. Please, use only wiki links or Imgur links for it.
for now no one can take care of that speed, I don't understand the calculation method at all.

It is better than the beginning, but you start using unknown links for speed justification, which is not allowed.
The website link on Trinity Seven Speed is just a legacy from an old supporter, I never took care of it at all.

This is really troublesome, so here if it is not allowed, then it is better to make it "Unknown" for a while, until someone makes a crt for the speed.

I will make the crt at least. (Yes, I will probably make it when I have free time, because from the end of this year until June next year, I will focus on exams)

The attack potency justification needs to be substantial; most are barebone like this case: comparable to the Trinity Seven, and is a Magus High Ranking/Level
wdym?

This can't be applied sadly, we need to get calculations, or you need to put them on unknown.
I need further input regarding this.

No references for abilities in this profile and in this profile,
also, you need to resize the picture as well as give a description of why her intelligence is very high (same goes in here)
There is no tier in the intelligence section for this profile
Why she got a regeneration feat without any scans?
Why this profile got limitless stamina without any references or justification?

No references for abilities in this profile and in this profile,
There is no tier in the intelligence section for this profile
I don't know, it's a relic of an old supporter.
you need to resize the picture
I don't understand how

It does not matter if it is from other supporter or not, as long as you creating a new profile, it is on yours.

Change the size.

It still needs reference regardless. Therefore, you need to add it.
I am not familiar with "Intelligence", so here I will ask

Magus investigates and solves mysterious problems related to Magic.

No references for abilities in this profile
I don't know which chapter shows her gaining this ability.
edited.
you need to resize the picture
I changed the photo.
edited.
I don't know which chapter shows her gaining this stamina.

You need to take care of both, apologies
okay
but we need to abide the rules (references are no longer optional)
That's it?, that means this reference really has to be done,

then what about her?, not all of them have references

Oh I did not see the scans. My bad. It seems they are scientists I guess?

Back