• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Revision : Profile Character Problem

So what is left here is intelligence? Here is the suggested justification:
Tier: Extraordinary Genius (Magus decode unsolved mysteries which defy logic, and mysterious incidents related to supernatural phenomena which are outside the world's laws and take place in parallel Universes and alternate dimensions.)
In another side, since I don't have a good deal of info, it will be a super genius rating if they can create stuff on a Low 2-C scale.

I assume everything is done? You surely took every note of mine seriously and fixed each issue.
Unless any staff member has any issues with my evaluation, I don't mind. I am glad to help here.

I assume everything is done? You surely took every note of mine seriously and fixed each issue.
Unless any staff member has any issues with my evaluation, I don't mind. I am glad to help here.
Yes, it's done, I will edit Intelligence, and after that I will change the official profile,

can you help me to apply it in the original profile?

I can surely will help you applying them in the official page but before that I need to control everything once again. And I will do it tmr

Thank you for helping out here, Dread.
Can someone from the staff (Content Moderator) take care of what has been received here?

All the profiles discussed here, should be changed,

and every stamina will be made "Unknown".

then for Intelligence it should be made like what @Dread said.
So what is left here is intelligence? Here is the suggested justification:

In another side, since I don't have a good deal of info, it will be a super genius rating if they can create stuff on a Low 2-C scale.

Can someone from the staff (Content Moderator) take care of what has been received here?

All the profiles discussed here, should be changed,
I do not understand what you want done exactly. Those are not regular pages, they are blog posts, which only wiki administrators can edit.
and every stamina will be made "Unknown".

then for Intelligence it should be made like what @Dread said.
It is better if you and Dread handle the revisions of our regular Trinity Seven pages, as our staff generally don't have the time to apply apply revisions for regular members.

I do not understand what you want done exactly. Those are not regular pages, they are blog posts, which only wiki administrators can edit.

It is better if you and Dread handle the revisions of our regular Trinity Seven pages, as our staff generally don't have the time to apply apply revisions for regular members.
I am glad to help with this as well. I currently have no rights to edit blogs, hence I am pointing out errors rather here.

Well, if Rendy adjusts his blogs as much as possible according to your instructions, and you then correct the contents further after he posts them as regular pages,that might work out.

Well, if Rendy adjusts his blogs as much as possible according to your instructions, and you then correct the contents further after he posts them as regular pages,that might work out.
Sure thing, glad to help with this as well. Will make sure everything is following the accurate standard formatting.

@Antvasima Excluding those two issues that I can handle it while transferring the profiles, we can pretty much update each profile.
@Rendynoc0unter, you can update the profiles, but you need to notify me, you have done so, so I can fix these two issues.

Thanks for your cooperation and your patience in fixing those common issues.

Back