• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Revision : Universe level+ For Magus High Ranking/Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not well informed about the character profile pages that you referred to. My apologies.
I mean, the keys in Lilith and Arin profile, will be changed like the profiles of other trinity seven characters (Yui, Liese, Selina).

So, characters like them will have only 1 key.

Sorry if it's very difficult to understand

Well, I don't remember the information in those pages or know almost anything about the verse in question, so it is probably better to wait for input from others here first.

Last edited:
sense, it's better to finish the key here.

Okay, my suggestion is that we only need 2 keys for characters that are not too important, (Like Lilith, Liese etc..), I think for now who has many keys (more than one) is Arata Kasuga alone, because I handle him.

So, my suggestion here is that other characters will have 1 key, and the name of the key is "Full Power".

What do you all think?
I mean, the keys in Lilith and Arin profile, will be changed like the profiles of other trinity seven characters (Yui, Liese, Selina).

So, characters like them will have only 1 key.

Sorry if it's very difficult to understand
Can you link profiles? Is Lilith key and Liese key the same as the “Full power key”? Or is there any difference?

Because if those two keys are combined as “Full power”, all you need is to add a third key called Full power and link both keys as a combination.
This will reduce confusion.

Also, since now I checked the verse, it lacks formatting and all. There are no tabbers and hard to see if there are any keys in question.

For example this, it has 3 keys but yet there are no tabbers to recognize it. Also, how it is only universal+? There are 3 keys here.
This one looks good, there are no keys, therefore a whole page.
This one requires tabbers in powers and abilities, or it is hard to recognize which abilities are for other key.
This one as well.
Even MC lacks any formatting. It has 3 keys and yet no tabbers whatsoever.

Well, I don't remember the information in those pages or know almost anything about the verse in question, so it is probanly better to wait for input from others here first.
I would suggest first working on multiple profiles that lack formatting and are poor made.

For example this, it has 3 keys but yet there are no tabbers to recognize it. Also, how it is only universal+? There are 3 keys here.
This one looks good, there are no keys, therefore a whole page.
This one requires tabbers in powers and abilities, or it is hard to recognize which abilities are for other key.
This one as well.
Even MC lacks any formatting. It has 3 keys and yet no tabbers whatsoever.
well, I want to make a character that "besides Arata" doesn't have a Key, just like in Yui Kurata profile.

well, I want to make a character that "besides Arata" doesn't have a Key, just like in Yui Kurata profile
For which reasons? If they have keys, they should remain.
I don't see any reason for this. There is so much mess in the verse, and it should be fixed.

For which reasons? If they have keys, they should remain.
I don't see any reason for this. There is so much mess in the verse, and it should be fixed.
Lilith as Trinity Seven has many keys, but other characters such as Yui, Liese, etc... do not have keys.

I think we should update it so that they all look the same, and if Lilith still wants to have a lot of keys, then the other characters should have them too.

Lilith as Trinity Seven has many keys, but other characters such as Yui, Liese, etc... do not have keys.

I think we should update it so that they all look the same, and if Lilith still wants to have a lot of keys, then the other characters should have them too.
This was not a valid reason, why make them all the same if a character has keys for commonsense reasons?

Lilith, Arin, and Levi's profiles are outdated, and the profiles of the other Trinity Seven characters have no keys, so in order for everything to change and nothing to be outdated, I would like to edit their tiers and keys as below

Tier: {{Low 2-C}}

'''[[Attack Potency]]:''' '''Universe level+'''

'''Key : Full Power'''

So the conclusion is that they only have 1 key, as I explained above.

Also, the example profile I'm referring to is like this.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Selina_Sherlock

Lilith, Arin, and Levi's profiles are outdated, and the profiles of the other Trinity Seven characters have no keys, so in order for everything to change and nothing to be outdated, I would like to edit their tiers and keys as below

She needs information manipulation type 2 doesn't she

It makes little to no sense for me. Why summarizing all keys to one? That's not how indexing works

What are the conclusions and what do we currently need to do here?

Okay, but wouldn't it be better to handle that here instead, to get it out of the way?

I've already said it, that they are only enough with 1 key in the profile,

This is the kind of profile I'm talking about

I have no clue why would every character necessarily have one key. You are messing up the profiles for your likes, I don't get it.
You did not drop any reasons till now.

I have no clue why would every character necessarily have one key. You are messing up the profiles for your likes, I don't get it.
You did not drop any reasons till now.
ok, we better end the key issue here, I will work hard to create a crt for the key in their profile and add a tabber according to their key.

This needs description, currently, it does not follow our standards

This needs description, currently, it does not follow our standards
what a description??

Welp, I made the issue very clear, the profile of Lilith can generally be deleted and created once again with better format standards following.
It has 3 keys, yet only AP is filled with it and the rest is unknown, with no description.

For the rest, I fixed the grammar as much as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back