• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven Revision : Universe level+ For Magus High Ranking/Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Tier Low 2-C For some characters that have been accepted :
In this thread, there are already quite a few characters who have moved up to the Low 2-C tier, it's just that I haven't edited them in their profiles yet, so I'm just here to let you know what characters have been accepted in that thread.
  • Lilith Asami
  • Arin Kannazuki
  • Hijiri Kasuga
  • Akio Fudo
  • Melachonda

Archive.
In the Trinity Seven there is such a thing as the Seven Deadly Sins, namely :
-Superbia <Pride>
-Luxuria <Lust>
-Ira <Wrath>
-Acedia <Sloth>
-Invidia <Envy>
-Avaritia <Greed>
-Gula <Gluttony>

Within the Archives, you can select Themas that are interconnected, and the Themas that Magus learns are affiliated with one of the 7 Deadly Sins (Archives).

Magic is the power that keeps a person existing in the world, so this magic is the energy of human life and also you can increase your Magic power by training, and you can become "stronger"

Also, if you have strong magic then you can already be said to be a great magus. As it is said here that Rubine is the strongest of the twelve Malebranche,

Magus with weak magic will be affected by the Breakdown Phenomenon, therefore only magus with strong magic are not affected by the Breakdown Phenomenon.

Malebaranche was originally a High Level Magus, like Rubine which is a strong Magic.

Even when Arata met Rubine, Judecca told him that it was impossible for Arata to win against Rubine. After that Arata immediately fought against Rubine and it could be seen that Arata had not been able to defeat Rubine, even though Arata at that time already had strong magic because he was not affected by the Breakdown Phenomenon, in this way the High-Ranking Magus can be said to have strong magic that makes its users stronger.

As I explained above, a High-Ranking/Level magus indicates that he has strong Magic.

Radix, which is a Grimoire originating from Dante Gate, can be equivalent to 3 Trinity Seven people, where Mira, who already has a Low 2-C rating, still can't completely defeat Radix.
And the World of Dante Gate is said to be very difficult.

Arata and her Trinity Seven explored new research to deal with Dante Gate.

Shown by Arata, where Arata undergoes training to become strong in order to fight at the Date Gate.

And Biblia is confident that they will surpass Malebranche Dante Gate

Okay, now let's talk about them once they reach Dante's Gate.

Here it is shown that Mira, who is a High Level Magus (someone who is not affected by the Breakdown Phenomenon), can deliver an attack to Arata, who is a Demon Lord, (Low 2-C).

Yui who is a High-Ranking/Level magus, even Cardinall Class, is far greater than Mira who already has a Low 2-C rating. Mira is also unable to fight against one of the people from Malebranche (High-Ranking/Level), namely Farfaella, and here Yui can be balanced with Farfaella.

Furthermore, there is some evidence that a High-Ranking/Level Magus like Akio can match and even defeat someone from Malebranche, Melachonda, who is High-Ranking/Level. (The scene above is the accepted scene that Akio and Melachonda received a Low 2-C rating in this thread. (https://vsbattles.com/threads/trinity-seven-upgrade.136154/)

We now discuss the Arbitrators in the Trinity Seven.

Arbitrator.
They are those who are on the throne and are able to connect to the 'Clouds', and the Clouds are also those that are more ancient and even higher than the Archives (Seven Deadly Sins).

It was said that On Earth consumed less Magic if it was connected to the Archives, but it was explained again that the difference between the Archives and the Clouds was like endurance and strength, Faunaria who was a Cloud user, she could outperform Lugh who was an Archive user and also a High Level Magus, and she could even defeat Lieber easily (Lieber at that time was still using the Archives).

And when Lieber used Clouds, she was instantly on par with Faunaria and even Faunaria couldn't fight Lieber.

Additional Durability for Mira Yamana.

In the wiki Mira's Durability is Planet level, and the reason why Mira gets Durability is because "Took a major blow from Astral Trinity, one of Arata's transformations"

This is a scene from the explanation.

And this is proof that Arata/Astral Trinity can be tier Low 2-C as a Demon Lord.

Conclusions :
  • Magus who have strong magic can be said to be High-Ranking/Level Magus.
  • High-Ranking/Level Magus will get Tier Low 2-C, as it can be equal or even greater than other High-Ranking/Level Magus.
  • User Clouds will get a Low 2-C rating, because Clouds is higher than Archives, which means User Archives can be easily defeated by User Clouds.
  • High-Ranking/Level Magus & Clouds users will get a Universe level+ for their Durability, because logically, if they are equal to each other (like Akio), then there will be no winner, in which case they will continue to fight and attack each other.

Agree : @God900 , @TheTrunZ , @Reiner , @Dereck03, @Infinity_Shun , @EldemadeDityjon , @Cyber , @Delta333 , @Primordial_Reality , @Shereen , @Starter_Pack

Dissagree :

Neutral : @Dread

Last edited:
Agree, Rendy however ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶,̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶̶̶l̶o̶t̶

Also, we need to make a profile for Rubine aswell tho

Agree, Rendy however ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶,̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶̶̶l̶o̶t̶

i forgot🗿

yes, we will create the profile

Seems reasonable for now, I am neutral. Waiting for the opposing party to say anything for it.
Following. Kinda busy put me to neutral for now. I will check it out later
Do you agree?

Hmm... Agree, seems fine.
Seems quite straightforward, agree and following.
This should be fine.
Sems fine tbh.
please do

As per the thread, this should be fine for now ig.
Thanks for your input.

In addition, their Striking Strenght should also be Universe level+, because like what Akio did, Akio can defeat Malebranche with physical attacks, and they are all comparable to AP and Durability, therefore Striking Strenght I think is fine if applied as well.

Please, evaluated this.

I think that if the striking strength explicitly scales to attack potency and durability it should probably be fine to apply.

It also seems best to finish the discussion about the key removal here as well, given that lots of supporters have assembled here already.

I think that if the striking strength explicitly scales to attack potency and durability it should probably be fine to apply.

It also seems best to finish the discussion about the key removal here as well, given that lots of supporters have assembled here already.
sense, it's better to finish the key here.

Okay, my suggestion is that we only need 2 keys for characters that are not too important, (Like Lilith, Liese etc..), I think for now who has many keys (more than one) is Arata Kasuga alone, because I handle him.

So, my suggestion here is that other characters will have 1 key, and the name of the key is "Full Power".

What do you all think?

sense, it's better to finish the key here.

Okay, my suggestion is that we only need 2 keys for characters that are not too important, (Like Lilith, Liese etc..), I think for now who has many keys (more than one) is Arata Kasuga alone, because I handle him.

So, my suggestion here is that other characters will have 1 key, and the name of the key is "Full Power".

What do you all think?
How about this? @Antvasima

I am not well informed about the character profile pages that you referred to. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back