• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta vs Arata Kasuga (Bayonetta meet an harem magic king)

Alright,i will do it this match,can Arata invite Bayo to becoming his girlfriend along with his another girl!!?

-Astral Trinity vs base Bayo is used

-Both in character

-Speed is equalized

-Range is 50 meter

-Place located in judgement day (Mars in Earth orbit and the stage is in ruined cyberpunk Tokyo with the background is the Mars,Phobos,Deimos,and Moon)

-Win via K.O!!!

Bayonetta.(Character).full.1775405
Kasuga.Arata.full.1805966

VS

What does Bayonetta usually start with?

Astral will start with an AOE that disintegrates everything on a subatomic level.

Also if Bayonettas attacks are considered magic in verse equalization then she really isn't doing much of anything to him.

Bayo leads with her time slow followed immediately by going into Purgatorio where she's intangible and invisible but can still hit her opponent

Alright well the time slow shouldn't work on him. And no basically as Astral Trinity his presence alone summons this black hole-ish thing.

Time manipulation is magic in verse and Astral tends to laugh it off.

Arata puts his anti-magic in the form of a gun to "control" it. Astral doesn't so magic doesn't go near him. Think Reiatsu from bleach just like a couple feet radius.

In which verse? Time manip being magic-based in his verse doesnt automatically make all time manipulation magic-based

If he laughs off time based magic then without showings of it being superior yes he can.

I'm just trying to remember if his atomization is thought based

I see

I get the feeling this is going to end up like Bayonetta vs Golden King (Spoilers it was a stomp for GK)

Nope. Bayonetta is completely invincible once she enters purgatorio, hence why Im trying to remember if his atomization is fast enough.

Atomization will take like at least a few seconds so it isn't instant. However he also has molecular manipulation via another means which is "with a thought" would that be enough?

Because Bayo can do nothing to prevent being atomized instantly at the start of a fight without her time manipulation?

Geez like every single one of her fights? Ones where she leads with time slow and the opponent can do shit about it?

Or Star Wars fights?

Or 1449 can Nihilus?

No? Her matches all have opponent who have just as much of a chance of beating her as she does beating them. Instant atomization at the start of a fight coupled with lolnoping her time manip is a stomp

1440 vs Nihilus is being readded

And the wins by the way,All of those opponents that can't win in a meaningful way.

I'm not saying Arata wins, but calling this a stomp if he can is simply not true.

Ryuko vs Boros is fair because it would take forever for Ryuko to be able to actually beat him due to his own regen

Ryuko vs Sheele is fair because her weapon is quite literally Ryuko's hard counter and explicit weakness

I advise you look at Erza and Steeve vs Ryuko before saying that no one said they have no meaningful ways to win

Gargoyle One said:
Usually yes, sometimes BFR which is useless
Then yeah this is a stomp, instant atomization she cant do anything about due to her time manip being lolnoped

And he can't beat her at all.

Getting removed cause downgrades

Steve was you saying that the poison wouldn't beat her regen.

Erza I can semi see even though Erza had no knowledge on trying to beat something a High 7A with a massive speed advantage and knowledge couldn't do

Sheele is getting downgraded?

Again, read through the thread

>something a High 7A with a massive speed advantage and knowledge couldn't do

You mean Ragyo? Because a fully serious Ragyo stomped Ryuko and nearly killed her, and stomped Satsuki too, twice

7C is based of nothing, this she's going to Low 7C.

And Ragyo couldn't beat her regen when she tried, and she has those three advantages that absolutely non of Ryuko's opponents had.

No Ragyo very explicitly would have killed Ryuko if she didnt stop her blade at the last second which caused her to miss a single strand of her body which allowed her to live. If she didnt do that Ryuko would have died.

Exactly Ragyo didn't beat her regen.

Do any of her opponents that she beat have a massive AP, Speed and Knowledge advantage? No

Anyway, huge derailing from me.

If we're getting back on topic then this is still a stomp, her tima manip getting lolnoped coupled with being instantly atomized at the very start of the fight means she has no way whatsoever of even trying to put up a fight here

I mean.

The only reason he wins is because he leads with the attack that kills her before she goes into purgatorio thus making any and all of Arata's Arsenal useless.

Back