• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Upgrades

Also weekly thanks I was wondering where that was, you know with that and Jubileus the first game was oddly consistent

High 6-A Upgrade

• I do not see any evidence that a destruction/feat yielding Multi-Continent level, as this angel (Fidelity) only departs from the ocean, and not the actual ocean itself.
  • What is happening to the ocean itself that scales Fidelty to High 6-A, or what is Fidelty being able to do with the ocean itself, other than coming out of it/going back in again?
4-C Upgrade

• This proposal seems fine. Star level upgrade is being proposed due to said goddess being able to control the Sun, yes?
  • Since Rosa is able to control this demoness via contract, and since this demon is able to assist her in battle situations, anyone who has taken attacks from Madama Khepri/Rosa and able to hurt her back in turn would scale to this, correct?
These proposals seems fine.

High 4-C Upgrade
These proposals seem fine. The gap between 4-C and High 4-C is just over two times, so a being immensely superior to 4-C would be justifiable for the next step up in terms of AP anyways

@Lina Yeah we already found the problem with Fidelity's feat and we're using Urbane's feat instead, i think we decided on 7-B, likely 6-B for being able to reduce a civilization to ash with a single attack

Actually...Ardor has a decent feat in Bloody Fate, i wonder if we'd be able to calc it and use that as a rating for the Third Spheres...

Gargoyle One said:
The anime contradicts nothing in the main game, it can be used.
I mean...it rewrites how the ending plays out and cuts out a lot of the game...but then again i guess thats what happens when you try to cram a long game into an hour and a half long movie

WeeklyBattles said:
Gargoyle One said:
The anime contradicts nothing in the main game, it can be used.
I mean...it rewrites how the ending plays out and cuts out a lot of the game...but then again i guess thats what happens when you try to cram a long game into an hour and a half long movie
Totally makes it unusable for a feat.

It still follows well enough, and Bayonnetta is a composite for the most part anyway, can't be that much of a problem to take that feat.

I'll see if i can find a clip of it. I wonder if someone would be willing to calc the massive laser Sheba uses at the end just for ***** and giggles :p

I think that Lina seems to make sense. However, I have too limited knowledge of Bayonetta to properly evaluate which characters that should be scaled to each level.

Is the calc for the moon bust needed or? It looks 5-A but i can calc it

Also the upgrades to "at least 7-B, likely 6-B" and to 4-C/High 4-C looks fine

Still not agreeing with Alraune being able to overthrow Sheba.

She stated something out of her own vanity and admiration of her own power. And she would be talking about 3-A Sheba most likely since thats the base, so unless yall want 3-A Sheba >= 3-A Alraune < 3-A Bayonetta base,

I can agree with the other stuff, but the 3-A ratings are only for Prime Jubileus, Sheba and Aesir in the Bayonetta Verse.

Jinx666 said:
Still not agreeing with Alraune being able to overthrow Sheba.
She stated something out of her own vanity and admiration of her own power. And she would be talking about 3-A Sheba most likely since thats the base, so unless yall want 3-A Sheba >= 3-A Alraune < 3-A Bayonetta base,
As nice as that would be, she wasnt talking about 3-A Sheba she was talking about High 4-C Sheba

@Dark

And Omne? Seeing as she is stronger than Sheba and Jubileus combined?

Also whos says Alraune was talking about High 4-C Sheba? And Alraune is a vain bitch anyway, we cant really trust her statement as it has no real backing other than her saying "I feel like i can be queen of this realm". Alraune is a lot less overwhelming that Jubileus was in the first game anyway

Yeah that did confuse me for a bit, Lumen Sages use light speed instead of witch time.

I....Hate to bring this up, but if a Lumen Sage speeds themselves up, that would explain why Bayonetta was stopped when she fought Balder, resistance is irrelevant if you can speed yourself up.

@Gargoyle Lightspeed is a technique that slows down and stops time, its literally just the Sage version of Witch Time

http://bayonetta.wikia.com/wiki/Witch_Time

"The word witch usually conjures up images in our head of an old woman using strange magic, but peruse the history of Vigrid and you find a vastly different picture of the incredibly brave women who once inhabited the area.

They were known as the Umbra Witches. While these witches are said to have manipulated magic, there remains very little recorded history to back these claims. Yet, they shared many powers with their opposing counterparts the Lumen Sages, and from their records, we can gather a better view of what magic entailed.

As "Overseers of History," they possessed the ability to literally see everything in an instant, also known as Temporal Control. This technique sharpened all of the five senses, and pushed one's emotional energy to its very limits. It is a world where a falling drop of water can become a crown, and a humming-bird slowly and elegantly flaps its wings. Temporal Control is not just simply being able to recognize this world, it also enables one to boost their physical abilities and move freely within that single moment.

Temporal Control requires a sound body and mind, and complete grasp of Spirit Energy. While quite similar, the witches and sages each practiced this art differently, leading to different names for their respective techniques, Witch Time and Light Speed.

Witch Time... It seems that the witches on this earth fell victim to our world's passage of time and vanished into the abyss of eternity."

I thought

Lumen Sages can stop Time, but for a shorter period

Umbra Witches can slow Time, but for a long period?

So do Umbra Wiches And Lumen Sages cancel each other out when the techniques are used against each other?

Back