• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Upgrades

Js250476 said:
Is Lightspeed just a name and shouldn't be taken literally?
We already talked about this a while ago, Lightspeed is literally just the name of the technque and its not even a speed amping technique, its a time manipulation technique

So can the changes be made?

It'll be Unknown for 3rd sphere angels and those who scale to them until that feat for Ardor can be calced, 7-B, likely 6-B for 2nd sphere angels and those who scale to them, and 4-C and High 4-C for everyone else according to the OP.

Well, if I remember correctly, it seems like the rest of the staff agree, so I think that you can go ahead.

These also affects the range of some characters to stellar since being a superior to Madama Khepri.

You know it kinda sucks Dante vs Bayo is always gonna be a stomp depending on what you bring up cause it is conceptually a really awesome fight a least I still know ether one can win depending on what you include so I'm at least satisfied with that

Matthew Schroeder said:
I am iffy on 7-B to 6-B, that needs more discussion.

4-C is a go.
So, is anybody interested in continuing with this?

Back