• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I unfortunately do not like the ending. Gameplay was fantastic but story felt all over the place and the ending sours the series to a degree for me.

I think people should wait a bit. There going to be some dlc, so maybe it’ll explain more.

Also it’s not flat out confirmed that there won’t be any more bayonettas. As we know, the little Cereza from bayo 1 that we were playing as definitely died. But when she died, bayo 1 and 2 bayo weren’t merged with her. It’s possible that their universes were restored. We’ll just have to see in the fourth game. Rodin did make a statement implying that there were some Luka out there.

They wouldn’t reference in-game currency and item shop stuff on the Nintendo store I think. Very likely to be actually paid content

Not a spoiler since it doesn’t happen in the game, but this would have been a great time to end the series with bayo summoning the 3 goddesses and just ending the villain that way. They could have pulled it off due to the circumstances which are spoilers.

the villain was bland in my opinion, and he didn’t seem that overwhelming.

Also, considering how big the Trinity of realities is stated to be in this game, has to amount for an upgrade for the gods.

so like, is there a purgatorio for every world of chaos?
I don't think so. I think what the devs are going for is that there is only 1 Inferno and Paradiso and anything originally from either Paradiso/Inferno or before the ToR was originally split does not have a parallel version. Only things that were originally from the human world have a parallel version, including demons and objects that were once in the human world/were human but became demons.

But that's just speculation that I feel gets contradicted somewhere.

Not sure. It would make sense for it to be in every universe, and not one expanding realm across every universe. Because if it was, you could justify traveling to other timelines with it, which isn’t shown.

Also since each timeline works under its own time axis, and purgatorio is like an opposite to chaos in a way, sharing one purgatorio wouldn’t make sense.

Cruel Altea is stated to be capable of reaching absolute zero.

Ribbit Libidio BZ55 uses destructive sound waves and boosts the users strength and durability based on their singing performance.

Ignis Areaneae uses magma

Alruna causes those who even slightly touch it to fill the targets mind with Alrune's screams. Those with weaker constitutions are driven mad instantly.

Everything else is kind of irrelevant.

Last edited:
I'm working on a Bayo 3 CRT that gets new profile set up and abilities added. Not gonna delve into upgrades, I'll leave that to someone else. But Singularity Chaos could get 2-B with its statement of "using the sum of the energy absorbed from the systematic destruction of parallel worlds within the multiverse to increase his attack power to the limit." We know there's a countless number of them and we have a statement from Viola stating that only a few remain during the later chapters of the game.

Though I'm not sure what to give singularity definition should get information manipulation or just plain reality warping. He self describes it as manipulating phenomenon so idk. Probably the latter option tbh.

I'm working on a Bayo 3 CRT that gets new profile set up and abilities added. Not gonna delve into upgrades, I'll leave that to someone else. But Singularity Chaos could get 2-B with its statement of "using the sum of the energy absorbed from the systematic destruction of parallel worlds within the multiverse to increase his attack power to the limit." We know there's a countless number of them and we have a statement from Viola stating that only a few remain during the later chapters of the game.

Though I'm not sure what to give singularity definition should get information manipulation or just plain reality warping. He self describes it as manipulating phenomenon so idk. Probably the latter option tbh.
Additionally singulairty states that it's seen over 2000 universes similar to the more anchient china? (not sure) looking Universe. and that's just ONE variation of the universe we see. bare minimum there are likely similar numbers for other universes as well.

If you don't mind me asking where does Viola scale in all this? She didn't do a single thing to singularity except destroy a clone. Yet she also beat the Darkness Bayonetta left behind.

If you don't mind me asking where does Viola scale in all this? She didn't do a single thing to singularity except destroy a clone. Yet she also beat the Darkness Bayonetta left behind.
By the end of the game she should scale at Bayo's tier. The only thing she did was destroy a Singularity clone, but Singularities entry states that the clones have comparable power to Arch-Eves of the worlds he's destroyed. She also went toe to toe with Strider (who can one shot demon slave summons including Jeanne absorbed Alraune in their Paris encounter and kicked his ass in her Faerie form in the Cairo fight.

Why are their tier ratings 2-C?
I assume you're referring to my sandboxes? They're just gonna be like that temporarily. For the record I believe they're 2-B, but I'm just scaling them to 2-C for now so we can get the basic additions and new profiles through and done with. I was planning on leaving the tier upgrades for later or leave it up to someone else like you. I mentioned this earlier but I guess it wasn't seen.

Weekly, did you make those pngs that we use as profile links on the verse page?

I was wondering if you could change the link to demons page, because it shows an image of labolas but links to the infernal demons page.

Small update: I know I said, I'd have the CRT done by the weekend but its gonna be a few more days. I'm nearly done with it, but I'm gonna be busy for the next few days so I won't be able to finish by then. I just have Bayo's sandbox to finish which I'm about halfway done with, and then I'm good to go. Shooting for Wednesday-Thursday.

Small update: I know I said, I'd have the CRT done by the weekend but its gonna be a few more days. I'm nearly done with it, but I'm gonna be busy for the next few days so I won't be able to finish by then. I just have Bayo's sandbox to finish which I'm about halfway done with, and then I'm good to go. Shooting for Wednesday-Thursday.
Take your time boyo, best to have stuff nice and slow than rushed and messy

What does yours plan on addressing? Mine primarily adds to the demon profiles (and Lukas) and creating new profiles for the new characters.

Sorry if it sounds like I’m trying to block you out at all but I think I’m still better off having mine go first. I really just have one sandbox left, and all the abilities that I’m adding are the plain obvious stuff. Your stuff probably adds more detail and the less obvious stuff. I’m just worried your additions might force me to drastically alter mine.

I think my revision would just give us more to add, and I thought it would be a better use of time. Than to post partially complete profiles, then do another revision thread, and then alter the profiles again. When we can just combine the abilities from your profiles + the ones I have to offer, and edit them all in one go. But if you’re almost done, it’s fine, you can post them.

Back